Wayland Games

Wayland Games has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wayland Games?

“Great overall service”

Luca A.
3/22/18

I've been buying from Wayland Games since 2009 and I must say that the service is very good. I've ever had just one problem with an order and not by their fault. Basically a product I did purchase was mislabeled so I got the wrong product. I got a fast reply and a substitution in a fairly short amount of time. The Customer Service was fast and friendly, so kudos. The only downside of this site is that they don't keep a stock, so when you place an order for stuff that's not a new release you have to wait for the restock. This means that you have to wait at least three weeks for the item(s) to be available, plus shipping time. For me it's not a huge problem, since the discount and free shipping make up for it, but if you want your miniatures (and games, and modelling stuff etc.) in a jiffy, you may want to go somewhere else. To recap: The good: Easy access and navigation Sizeable catalogue of products Pre-orders Free shipping easily achievable Discounts Special offers Excellent customer service Excellent communication Reasonably fast shippings Orders usually perfect The bad: No stock for a lot of products that need to be ordered from manufacturers

lucaa4
March 22nd, 2018

To recap:

The good:
Easy access and navigation
Sizeable catalogue of products
Excellent customer service
Excellent communication
Reasonably fast shippings
Orders usually perfect

The bad:
No stock for a lot of products that need to be ordered from manufacturers

Questions? Get answers from the Wayland Games staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wayland Games?

Have a question about Wayland Games?