Review of Waterbottle.bz

Waterbottle.bz reviews

SITE CLOSED

estherg1
11/13/14

I placed an order with a voucher from save more.com on September 29, 2011 and another order on October 2, 2011. It is now December 5, 2011 and I have yet to receive my items or a straight answer about when or If I will ever get them. I've emailed at least once a week and will hear back a week later. The last correspondence was them emailing me and telling me that they ate on back order until the end of December and if I'd like they can give me back my voucher. How does any of this make sense? I would Never shop in this site again and would strongly reccomend everyone to avoid this place. I've since seen these products much cheaper and with a larger design selection.

nindem
1/18/12

This company is managed by OMV Holdings, a sister site for SaveMore.com. SaveMore sells the voucher but never delivers products. After waiting 4 months for my water bottles that I never received and more than 6 weeks for a refund from SaveMore.com, I contacted my credit card, the FTC, the BBB and the TX Attorney General.

Only after I did all of that did SaveMore & WaterBottle respond to my 50+ emails. They never returned any of my calls.

When I posted this on their Facebook walls, I was banned from posting. Sketchy companies.

Questions? Get answers from the Waterbottle.bz staff and other customers.

Waterbottle.bz?