Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

anonymousv401
anonymous V.
4/8/19

product was as stated Shipping was a nightmare! I will NEVER use UPS for personal business and I recommend you find another shipper whenever possible

angiep70
Angie P.
4/1/19

Ordered 2 of exact same item but they arrived with different labeling. Made me nervous that item could be fake.

joannes90
Joanne S.
3/7/19

Thank you for a beautiful watch. Perfectly brand new, unused, not a previous return. But it took close to a week to get here! On orders over a certain amount of money (maybe $500), some places (Authentic Watches for one), offer overnight free shipping. Perhaps even offering at least FREE Priority shipping on orders over a certain amount would be helpful, instead of GROUND from CA to NY!

mariaa337
Maria A.
3/6/19

Not sure what happened but one time the combination on the lock failed to open the brief case. Kept trying then it finally worked. It was very stressful for my husband.

eddiek24
Eddie K.
3/6/19

Best price I've found, easy check out service, and the watch was delivered promptly with a certificate of authenticity.

arturoa30
Arturo A.
3/3/19

Site is easy to navigate. Great pricing for seemingly authentic item. Let's wait and see how shipping and delivery are handled.

royf36
Roy F.
3/2/19

I am happy with the service, product quality and delivery punctuality I experienced with WatchWarehose.

amandaq13
amanda q.
3/1/19

Worst assistance when called to buy a really nice watch, you would like you would want to be more helpful to obtain the purchase. Please make sure this gift gets here timely.

williamp786
William P.
2/24/19

Purchased a replacement watch band for my wife's classic Cartier tank watch. Kind of difficult to locate original Cartier bands, but Watchwearhouse had a black lizard skin band in stock. Anything Cartier is somewhat pricey, but I didn't want to put a non-Cartier band on her watch. However, the price was reasonable for an authentic lizard band. After popping the pins out of the original band installation was a snap...literally. The Cartier lizard band was delivered promptly, certified authentic and properly fit my wife's watch. Very satisfied!!

-Bill

youjinl
YOUJIN L.
2/24/19

Great!!
I love my watch, brand new and well-wrapped :)
Ive already recommended and started referring this website to my friends

karenb901
Karen B.
2/19/19

Sagar was very helpful with my order and received my purchase with no problem will shop again with watchwearhouse

reedc22
Reed C.
2/19/19

So far the site was easy, didn't take long to load and navigated with simplicity during its entirety. A little anxiety buying online and hope I have zero regrets upon dealing with Watch Warehouse

waynep76
Wayne P.
2/16/19

Tag Heuer Formula 1 received as advertised...new, unworn in Tag Heuer box. Great deal ona nice watch

frankb339
Frank B.
2/14/19

It was such a great deal I was skeptical at first. Upon receiving watch it legit but still too good a price to be real! Thank you!! I will be back again!

tomo106
Tom O.
2/13/19

Watch came in 2 days from the west coast which was pretty quick. I'm very happy with the Panerai. However, I was told it came with an additional band/strap but later was told it doesn't not after I recieved the watch. Other than this issue everything else was good.

rezac
REZA C.
2/12/19

I bought a Cartier Tank Louis XL for my dear father's Birthday. Abby from the WW.com made the entire experience of purchasing such a curated piece a walk-in-the-park. She was an absolute delight to deal with. thank you for making my father's special day memorable.

kurkenc
Kurken C.
2/5/19

I don't like the fact that you have Sales Tax . for such a purchase I wanted a discount coupon but could not find one.

dorap23
Dora P.
1/31/19

A very nice and easy transaction so far. You have lovely products.
I am a bit nervous because I have never shopped with you before.

namdok
Namdo K.
1/29/19

It was a great experience with watchwarehouse. For me, buying an expensive stuff, like watch, through online is a very troublesome matter. However, staffs of watchwarehouse made it easy, guided me every step of purchase and cleared several worries that I had.

shashm
SHASH M.
1/28/19

I was having troubles to get the online payment approved by my bank, so I called the customer service. The lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful and stayed on phone until my payment processed. Great customer service so far, now waiting on the product. I will post another review after receiving my watch.

akeshac
Akesha C.
1/23/19

Easy shopping easy check out. Received my item but the manual did not match the watch. My husband loves his new watch though.

austinb93
austin B.
1/23/19

when i entered the site it said free shipping in the United state, at checkout i was charge 5.99 for shipping, i hope the product will be here tomorrow.......

yousefa25
Yousef A.
1/18/19

This is the first time buying from your store and it was very magnificence and credibility, the shipment was completed in record time Thank you.

danielb342
Daniel B.
1/1/19

Fast and efficient purchase experience. Next day shipping was late. Picked up at UPS terminal several days later.

michellen106
Michelle N.
12/27/18

Great prices and selections. I order a watch for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loved it! I will be shopping here again for valentines, birthdays, fathers day, etc.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?