Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

roym168
Roy M.
7/11/19

good prices, better than other sites. all new, not previously owned. free shipping and no tax on out of state purchases.

anonymousg514
anonymous G.
7/5/19

I wrote an email to customer service about an order that was not processing. I never heard back from them. The order did process today.

Response from Avi S., Watch Warehouse Representative
Hi,

Your order was placed today; 05 Jul 2019 06:34:49 AM you emailed us 6:58 AM PST and we open at 9 AM Pacific California Time, we try to answer emails as soon as we can but we answer them accordingly. Your order was processed today and we shipped it via UPS as you may have already seen.

If you checked the website the processing of orders is during business days and up to 2PM Pacific Time, for orders placed after 2PM Pacific Time it may get processed the following business day.

If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 213.622.8200 from 9-4 PM PST Monday to Thursday and Friday from 9-3 PST.

Watch Warehouse
Customer Support
ebbw9
Ebb W.
6/22/19

Great website and reasonable prices. I found just I wanted to replace a twenty-six year old Seiko Divers' Watch. My new watch is almost identical to the old one. I will do business with Watch Warehouse again.

juliusb60
Julius B.
6/20/19

Overall, I love watchwarehouse.com. I received my order on time, unadulterated and its original form. Staff were very pleasant and easy to contact. I cant wait to place my next orders.

edwards408
Edward S.
6/20/19

I am hoping this is an original German made Lamy product with warranty intact. Will follow up after arrival

alberts154
Albert S.
6/20/19

Customer Service told me I could delay shipping after the sale by calling in. I will do so to arrange shipping in about 10 days—say July 1.

chingyn
Chingy N.
6/13/19

The customer service did not reply my questions in 2 hours. However i needed the product so i ordered it anyway. Hoping it is the right thing.

sandyw149
sandy W.
6/5/19

Easy and available to answer any question I had. Received watch on time, in good condition, exactly as I hoped.

helenb299
Helen B.
6/5/19

Easy to use the site--Looking forward to receiving my mont blanc and seeing how the rest of the experience will be!

anonymousy440
anonymous Y.
5/28/19

This is the best watch and pen company online that I've seen. Wide selection and excellent customer service!

eddyl20
Eddy L.
5/27/19

The listing didn't have the nib size, it would be nice to see this explicitly stated in the listing instead of having to Google the produce by its UPC. Other than that, a good experience!

junee27
june e.
5/23/19

I signed up for your e-mails on line due to it saying that I would be emailed a code for an additional discount. I have yet to receive the email

patw162
Pat W.
5/17/19

The pen that I ordered looks beautiful, but the quality is not what it once was. It's lighter, almost like a typical ball point pen, and the mechanism doesn't have the usual smooth operation of Mont Blanc.

peggyr88
Peggy R.
5/14/19

Abbey was very helpful on the phone with my questions. I am looking forward to receiving my purchase!

kimb587
Kim B.
5/14/19

It was a pleasure working with Abby. She answered all of my questions, confirmed the item was in stock, and also confirmed a detail that was not shown on the web site.

mohammedr30
Mohammed R.
5/8/19

CC payment should be easier, had 3 declined transaction because the card details could not be verified accurately

andrewk283
Andrew K.
4/30/19

I liked getting to the "point" of my purchase quickly and this was very easy. The free shipping is much appreciated too.

cynthiar122
Cynthia R.
4/25/19

The savings over this product on other internet seller sites is unbeatable. The product is lovely and authentic. There was a slight hiccup with a miscommunication before the order shipped. It was cleared up cordially and professionally by a site representative. Overall, I would do business with this seller again.

kishoreh
Kishore H.
4/23/19

The experience from the watchware house is fine. However the product ie Oakley Sunglasses was received without the original box, this probably is the fault of Oakley themselves.

danr395
Dan R.
4/21/19

So far, having just ordered, it was quick, simple and without any hassles.
Received the watch and I can say that this was one of the most positive online shopping experiences I've had. I definitely recommend Watchwarehouse. Good prices, fast and secure delivery and excellent follow up. I will use them again without hesitation.

sandyh250
Sandy H.
4/18/19

I would have like to see more detail on the product description including nib size but thankfully resolved with a quick phone call with your representative. Hopefully the product ordered comes delivered as expected and in time.

germaacutenv
Germaacuten V.
4/15/19

Would not accept my initial payment method but still withheld my funds. Still waiting on my funds to clear.

heathera77
Heather A.
4/10/19

I just absolutely love your pens, watches, and all products! Please keep me informed of any specials in the future as well. Thank you, Heather

heidif55
Heidi F.
4/9/19

Thanks to Abby, she was professional and helpful.
Items arrived quickly and perfectly packaged. Thank you.

anonymousv401
anonymous V.
3/31/19

product was as stated Shipping was a nightmare! I will NEVER use UPS for personal business and I recommend you find another shipper whenever possible

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?