Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

rezac
REZA C.
2/12/19

I bought a Cartier Tank Louis XL for my dear father's Birthday. Abby from the WW.com made the entire experience of purchasing such a curated piece a walk-in-the-park. She was an absolute delight to deal with. thank you for making my father's special day memorable.

kurkenc
Kurken C.
2/5/19

I don't like the fact that you have Sales Tax . for such a purchase I wanted a discount coupon but could not find one.

dorap23
Dora P.
1/31/19

A very nice and easy transaction so far. You have lovely products.
I am a bit nervous because I have never shopped with you before.

namdok
Namdo K.
1/29/19

It was a great experience with watchwarehouse. For me, buying an expensive stuff, like watch, through online is a very troublesome matter. However, staffs of watchwarehouse made it easy, guided me every step of purchase and cleared several worries that I had.

shashm
SHASH M.
1/28/19

I was having troubles to get the online payment approved by my bank, so I called the customer service. The lady I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful and stayed on phone until my payment processed. Great customer service so far, now waiting on the product. I will post another review after receiving my watch.

akeshac
Akesha C.
1/23/19

Easy shopping easy check out. Received my item but the manual did not match the watch. My husband loves his new watch though.

austinb93
austin B.
1/23/19

when i entered the site it said free shipping in the United state, at checkout i was charge 5.99 for shipping, i hope the product will be here tomorrow.......

yousefa25
Yousef A.
1/18/19

This is the first time buying from your store and it was very magnificence and credibility, the shipment was completed in record time Thank you.

danielb342
Daniel B.
1/1/19

Fast and efficient purchase experience. Next day shipping was late. Picked up at UPS terminal several days later.

michellen106
Michelle N.
12/27/18

Great prices and selections. I order a watch for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loved it! I will be shopping here again for valentines, birthdays, fathers day, etc.

toddt80
Todd T.
12/17/18

Everything about the service I received was perfect. Hopefully my wife will like the watch as it is a birthday gift.

jkerbyz
JKerby Z.
12/12/18

Need a better selection of Tag Heuer Men's Watches, somewhat limited, but price is excellent. I am not sure if it was your website to just me but it flip flopped the billing and shipping address and didn't go through which resulted in me having to fill out everything 4 different times... I almost gave up. Also, you should offer sizing, engraving, and why am I paying sales Tax? I am not in the state you are in I believe...

deborahf117
Deborah F.
12/10/18

Quick and easy,I was very pleased. It came well wrapped. When I made a mistake on my address they fixed it right
away. I would highly recommend your
company to anyone. Thanks again

adamd113
ADAM D.
12/7/18

Best price for the watch I wanted. Order came a day early. Everything was as described and I could not be happier with the watch or the seller. I will buy again!

michaela466
Michael A.
12/4/18

Great experience! So easy, great price on Mont Blanc Belt for Christmas....Price Substantially below any other place I shopped for it, either on line or department stores. Happy Holidays!

faridl1
Farid L.
12/4/18

I had problems checking out the item. I tried checking out the item since last night and i only managed to get it through this morning.

alext185
Alex T.
12/1/18

I was very satisfied with my purchase. At first, I was expecting minor flaws in the merchandise, but after close inspection, I could not find any. Great price too! Thanks!

courtneyc117
Courtney C.
11/21/18

Good service. Product arrived as advertised. My husband didn't like it, so I'm sending it back, but I would use WW again.

robertb1336
Robert B.
11/19/18

Your add states that you have free shipping and ship anywhere in the United States (US). Alaska is in the United States. If you charge for shipping to Alaska, that is fine, but you should indicate that when people order from your website.

robertg742
ROBERT G.
11/15/18

GOOD EASY TO SIGN IN FILL OUT FORMS one of my best on line purchase and on time. five star.

scotte125
Scott E.
11/8/18

Quick, user friendly, item is exactly as described. My wife showed it to me on the manufacturer's web site and I found it on yours much cheaper. Thanks for the savings.

deborahs176
Deborah S.
11/7/18

Abby, I trust you will make this happen and I will receive by Wed, Nov 14, or hopefully sooner! Thank you, Mrs. Debbie Silverman Krolik

brado14
Brad O.
11/7/18

Just placed order, so I won't know how satisfied I am until I receive my watch. So far, the last five minutes have been okay.

josephm267
Joseph M.
10/20/18

I had already researched the Internet and determined the brand and model of wristwatch that I wanted.
Watch Warehouse just happened to offer the best deal for the watch, and the free shipping cliched the deal.
The whole transaction was seamless and quick.

adamk77
Adam K.
10/14/18

Was easy, and great price. Beat Amazon hands down. Just waiting for my order, super excited for my purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?