Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

deborahf117
Deborah F.
12/10/18

Quick and easy,I was very pleased. It came well wrapped. When I made a mistake on my address they fixed it right
away. I would highly recommend your
company to anyone. Thanks again

adamd113
ADAM D.
12/7/18

Best price for the watch I wanted. Order came a day early. Everything was as described and I could not be happier with the watch or the seller. I will buy again!

michaela466
Michael A.
12/4/18

Great experience! So easy, great price on Mont Blanc Belt for Christmas....Price Substantially below any other place I shopped for it, either on line or department stores. Happy Holidays!

faridl1
Farid L.
12/4/18

I had problems checking out the item. I tried checking out the item since last night and i only managed to get it through this morning.

alext185
Alex T.
12/1/18

I was very satisfied with my purchase. At first, I was expecting minor flaws in the merchandise, but after close inspection, I could not find any. Great price too! Thanks!

courtneyc117
Courtney C.
11/21/18

Good service. Product arrived as advertised. My husband didn't like it, so I'm sending it back, but I would use WW again.

robertb1336
Robert B.
11/19/18

Your add states that you have free shipping and ship anywhere in the United States (US). Alaska is in the United States. If you charge for shipping to Alaska, that is fine, but you should indicate that when people order from your website.

robertg742
ROBERT G.
11/15/18

GOOD EASY TO SIGN IN FILL OUT FORMS one of my best on line purchase and on time. five star.

scotte125
Scott E.
11/8/18

Quick, user friendly, item is exactly as described. My wife showed it to me on the manufacturer's web site and I found it on yours much cheaper. Thanks for the savings.

deborahs176
Deborah S.
11/7/18

Abby, I trust you will make this happen and I will receive by Wed, Nov 14, or hopefully sooner! Thank you, Mrs. Debbie Silverman Krolik

brado14
Brad O.
11/7/18

Just placed order, so I won't know how satisfied I am until I receive my watch. So far, the last five minutes have been okay.

josephm267
Joseph M.
10/20/18

I had already researched the Internet and determined the brand and model of wristwatch that I wanted.
Watch Warehouse just happened to offer the best deal for the watch, and the free shipping cliched the deal.
The whole transaction was seamless and quick.

adamk77
Adam K.
10/14/18

Was easy, and great price. Beat Amazon hands down. Just waiting for my order, super excited for my purchase

alissae1
Alissa E.
10/12/18

I signed up for mailing under the pretense that I would have $20 off my purchase. My email was known at the checkout, but I had recovered no such discount. This is a very bad experience and makes you feel tricked. While $20 is not a significant discount, not having it applied when you expect to after subscribing for mailing subscription that you won’t want to receive is just enough to provide a poor experience

marcl95
MARC L.
10/11/18

The Customer Servce Rep was totally able
to provide all the detailed information about the Montblanc Fountain Pen. She was exceptional and totally dedicated to being able to provide me with all the specific details I asked her. I also must add that due to your website’s access, your company has gained a new loyal client.

deborahk143
Deborah K.
9/22/18

Please confirm with total purchase cost including tax and tracking number. Do not see it yet. Thank you

michaelx12
Michael X.
9/20/18

Best Price on the Rose Gold Hamilton and shipping immediately. All others sellers either out of stock or 3-6 weeks delivery. Pleasure to shop at Watch Warehouse and see that they have what they advertise. 5 Stars shopping experience 5 stars satisfaction. Thank you:)

cherries32
Cherrie S.
9/13/18

Very good customer service. Certainly, i am very pleased with the jewelries I ordered. I will definitely come back to shop again and order from your website. My great appreciation. Thank you.

markf369
Mark F.
8/26/18

Watch Warehouse was great, but UPS really dropped the ball and was a day late on a an overnight delivery.

anthonym424
Anthony M.
8/18/18

Great experience. I found the same watch for less after I ordered it and was refunded the difference. Very happy!

liliap5
Lilia P.
8/12/18

Website is user friendly via phone. Available free shipping. Lowest watch price for Red Swarovski Watch LE. Thank you!

markg483
MARK G.
7/30/18

shopping experience was great, however my Diesel watch's chronograph does not work properly. I've done all the resets etc. but the second hand will not go past the 15 second mark.

Please advise if there is something I can do to fix this.

Mark

michaelm1585
Michael M.
7/19/18

Best in the west ! Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch at a price I could not find from coast to coast and same day shipping! Hallelujah....! Thank you Watch Warehouse and thank you Abby for best customer service.

kazutamis
kazutami s.
6/21/18

HI WatchWarehouse.com
Nice to meet you.
Thank you very much for this wonderful product.
I am using it from Japan.
From now on, I would like to use it frequently, but I can not use RetailMenot's coupon.
Is it possible to use at the VIP price?
Then I want to buy a lot again.
Thank you.
Kazutami

philipm111
Philip M.
6/14/18

Excelent service. I bought a Tudor watch; the product arrived on time, in perfect brand new conditions.
There was an issue with the delivery address and they called me and fixed the issue inmediately.
Great experience buying from WatcWarehouse.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?