WatchLiveTennis.org reviews

SITE CLOSED

nats29
7/19/15

I've been a member for a few years and was good, but now all sports are unavailable and nobody is responding. This is now a scam and have stolen money from genuine people. What body do I report this to, or do I make a police report? Afterall this is a criminal offence now as it has stolen money from our accounts.

francisc312
6/26/15

Here it is in the height of grass-court tennis season, and no tennis links for the last 2 weeks. I sent several e-mails since June 4, 2015 and no response.
paymentsmsj@gmail.com this is from the subscription page
watchtennislive1@gmail.com is from their "Contact Us" page
SEE FROM THEIR WEBSITE BELOW

At www.watchlivetennis.org our aim is to provide tennis fans around the globe with the most comprehensive and reliable live tennis, live video feeds and streaming tv feeds available on the internet. As part of our pledge to provide the best possible service to our loyal customers we also offer unparalleled customer service and support. Should you have any concerns regarding our service or the software that is used to access the service, please review our FAQ area where you will be able to find answers to many common problems and questions that you may have.

If after reviewing the FAQ section, your question or concerns are not yet answered, feel free to contact us via the e-mail address provided on this page. Once your request for customer support is received someone from our team at www.watchlivetennis.org will reply to your query within 24 hours. In the case of a holiday a response can be expected within 24 to 48 hours.

For Member Queries Click here to send Email! watchlivetennis1@gmail.com

kylieo1
8/27/14

This website seems to be a scam, don't sign up. I did research it a little and seemed ok but after signing up found that I can't watch any live tennis at all. I emailed them three times and no response.

Tip for consumers: Please don't use this website. There are other options available.

Months ago there were tennis links, but they were simply redirects to other websites. Then you needed to download software or join something like Bet365. I am going to try Bet365 next. They have live chat that I used successfully.

By Francis C.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchLiveTennis.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WatchLiveTennis.org