Review of Watcheswell

Watcheswell reviews

ad801
7/9/13

There is something wrong here- After night online order a morning call to confirm my order arrived. Not unusual (for international orders or great $- this order is not that). The lady from FL began harvesting information immediately. Not once confirming anything I asked. I refused to give her information that she already clearly had from the credit card order; she did not appear to even have my name. She said "your order is canceled" and hung up when I would provide her no further verbal details. Seconds later an email stated there was a problem canceling my order, to log in to a site to cancel. After these steps, I was informed that they regret that they may not be able to cancel my order- Really? WTF? How can a site even have the capacity for such opacity and labyrinth. Maybe I don't know what smells here; but it smells! These are the descriptions of someone stumbling accidentally into a dark alley; this IS the sense here.

davidm45
4/11/11

I also bought from them but the watches arrived in perfect condition and they look exactly as the photos in there site , i still have the watch and it work and look great .
its wired to hear a negative review on this site watcheswell i recommended it to a few of my friends and they were happy with the quality of the watch they bought and the customer service .

kennethr1
7/19/10

I hope someone see this before they buy from these guys, I bought a watch online and I received an empty box. They are very clever. they even had someone call before I made the order to assure me of the transaction. after money cleared, I never heard from them again... many calls to their answering service and my bank. I was confident and felt secure and thought if anything go wrong, my bank would cover (credit card)....... they are based in Russia and the banks or credit card company will not refund or cover your purchase... Beware of this site!!!! Watcheswell.

Questions? Get answers from the Watcheswell staff and other customers.

Watcheswell?