This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Watches.co.bd

Watches.co.bd has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Watches.co.bd also ranks 189th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Watches.co.bd?

“Great authentic watch collection”

Shahidul I.
3/27/19

Its tough to find original watches in Bangladesh without breaking the bank. However, when I discovered watches.co.uk, I was instantly hooked! They have a beautiful collection and were very helpful thoughout the whole process. Instead of just sending the watch through couriers, they delivered it to my doorstep themselves. Really loved the whole shopping experience.

shahiduli2
March 27th, 2019
marcusb126
April 7th, 2019
I am a casual watch user. However, among the sea of knock-offs and fakes, finding reliable vendors are very hard here. Very satisfied with their service and product.

Questions? Get answers from the Watches.co.bd staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Watches.co.bd?

Have a question about Watches.co.bd?