Watches-Of-Switzerland

Watches-Of-Switzerland has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Watches-Of-Switzerland also ranks 128th among Watch sites. The most common issues with Watches-Of-Switzerland are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Watches-Of-Switzerland?

“Their word is not their bond! be aware”

Luc M.
8/28/16

Bought an expensive watch. They promised me a service free of charge. When I then asked for it they made excuses why I should wait longer. Then they said (although I have it in writing) that the sales person had left. They do not answer my complaint. So, dont trust them, go somewhere else!

lucm26
August 28th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Watches-Of-Switzerland staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Watches-Of-Switzerland?

Have a question about Watches-Of-Switzerland?