This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Watch-movies-tv.info

Watch-movies-tv.info has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Watch-movies-tv.info ranks 108th among TV Shows sites.

How would you rate Watch-movies-tv.info?

“I was looking for more places to watch free internet...”

Evan S.
2/10/11

I was looking for more places to watch free internet tv and free movies online but I did not want to really break any laws and I was assuming most places make deals with hollywood but maybe that is not true. This site is everywhere and then I googled watch movies tv and found they were recently shut down by the FBI http://techcrunch.com/2010/07/06/tv-shack-piracy/ They still have links to movies and they still operate but I cannot watch movies online anymore. I am not sure what point this site still has or if they are operating illegally now.

evans3
February 10th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Watch-movies-tv.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Watch-movies-tv.info?

Have a question about Watch-movies-tv.info?