Waste Connections reviews

Tel: 1(877) 288 9269
wasteconnections.com@domainsbyproxy.com

dalew110
12/20/18

This company is a complete joke ( only I'm not laughing )
Multiple excuses for missing pickup, to many bees, car to close - no I wont wait while right in and move it, I see a piece of wood in dumpster ( not allowed) Driver is just lazy - didn't get the $50 bucks I used to give for Christmas SO no service yesterday, To full and it has a piece of 2X4 in it.

I would advise you all to start a community garbage service with members ( not customers ) waste connections quickly informed me that they hold the sole garbage contract for our area and would prosecute anyone hauling garbage for hire. So much for free enterprise.

micheled45
8/4/17

Just an FYI - Waste Connections has been giving me the run around about canceling our service after several months of horrible service, They miss our recycle frequently. When I call, customer service is extremely rude. I am paid through the end of September and getting a run around about a partial refund. I highly recommend staying away from this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Waste Connections staff and other customers.

Waste Connections?