Review of WarrantCheck

Tel: +1-855-703-0268
andy@warrantcheck.com

bruced100
1/1/19

Biggest ripoff outfit yet. $18.95 for nothing. Outdated info, incorrect info. Please do not get
stung like I did. Lots in the small print most people wouldn't read. If there was a negative review star I would have given it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maryg377
3/25/18

,...,na!!!! Trying to find terry his mom all grew up together on Leeds drive in Charlotte north Carolina.

michaelf281
3/8/18

Fast, inexpensive, covers all potential threats. Has been a good experience. Look forward to using this site for several records checks.

debraa50
2/18/18

Thank you wanted to know why my license is suspended but I will need to look more or vial thank you...don't know how much more to write I did not get information I needed...

gregoryf31
2/14/18

THE SITE REVIEWED ALL SEPARATE POSSIBLE OFFENCES, VERY SATISFIED WITH REPORT VERY INFORMATIVE GREAT TOO TO GIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS WITH

danielt147
2/13/18

It gave me the information I needed for just $1 where most of the other sites charged $24 or more for the same information.

cynthiaw94
2/12/18

the information was very informative and explained what each section. I like how it was sectioned out and indicate yes or no. Very user friendly.

ernestf12
2/5/18

I was worried about my criminal recorded because I didn't know what was on it. I tried other sites and most information was over 10 years old. With name and one street address they provided what I wanted. I was pleased. With other sites its a monthly fee off 11.95 and a auto renew membership you half to call to cancel. This is affordable and Hassel free. Even though I would recommend they get the site a security rating so their customers feel more safe.

tawnia3
2/5/18

Very surprised about all the information that is in ur reports. Great job guys! I will definitely recommend to anyone I know your guyses company

juliep122
12/18/17

I paid for the search twice, but never got to see the "report". Never using this website again. Clicked on the help button, but all they did was redirect me to do the same thing I was already doing, which didn't work.

celestec7
9/1/16

Wanted a fast and accurate report of my nephew's pending traffic and criminal charges before we met with his attorney. Report even included 2 citations for not wearing a seat belt, which of course he forgot. Was very handy that they also mail a report, and only cost $1!

jeffs183
8/23/16

Super fast results put my mind at ease. In this day and age not knowing is a bad excuse.

michaelf167
8/20/16

In this case, the person I was checking on came out completely clear, which was a relief!

borisj5
8/19/16

It tells me many informations, I like it! I have experienced a good journey!

markc218
8/18/16

Looked professional and gave check boxes wirh results showing how I was matched up.

Being my own record it looked like it was corect to date and showed me that the types of crimes were checked with no results found too - did a very complete check.

brittanyf16
8/14/16

Gave me the info i needed!

darrellf17
7/31/16

The review was complete and what I was looking for :for my own records

michaelm447
6/27/16

Great got everything I needed

renielw
6/8/16

Quick response this site is legit I love it

tammyt24
4/8/16

Warrantcheck did a great job searching and finding the information I needed. Thanks warrant check! !

reneeg4
3/25/14

They tell you they are charging you $1.00 for their service even at checkout and then charge your credit card 18.95 for an optional charge. They give you the run around and do not refund your money or deliver the product. BEWARE DO NOT USE THEM They WILL rip you off

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Renee,

I apologize for your experience with our website and services. Please email me if there is anything I can do to remedy the situation. If you would like a refund for your charges I can take care of that as well. You can reach me at manager@warrantcheck.com.

Best Regards,

Karmen Jones

Questions? Get answers from the WarrantCheck staff and other customers.

WarrantCheck?