Review of WarrantCheck

Tel: +1-855-703-0268
andy@warrantcheck.com

yvonnee22
4/3/19

The information seems accurate some of it I already knew so I knew I had the right person did not take long to put together the report overall my review is satisfactory

lindag693
4/1/19

Very very incomplete. Not happy with results at all.Plus it said $1.00 not 19.95. I was not able to print it out and most of it was inaccurate no dates included at all. I don't think it was worth $20.00 at all. I will go to local police department. I may have used it incorrectly but I really do not think so.

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We appreciate this as it allows us to further improve our offering. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have them review and approve all our billing disclosures. My goal is to ensure every customer has an exceptional experience. If your experience was not exceptional, please contact me personally to receive a full refund for all of your charges at manager@warrantcheck.com

nikkie18
4/1/19

I was looking for complete information on my dad and i know exactly what I'm looking for. The birthdays they had for him were bad wrong. Overall not worth it.

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Nikki,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We appreciate this as it allows us to further improve our offering. My goal is to ensure you and every customer has an exceptional experience. If your experience was not exceptional, please contact me personally to receive a full refund for all of your charges at manager@warrantcheck.com

alonzon4
4/1/19

Not as informational as I thought it would be. I expected the details to be more spot on then all over the place once I gave them the information they asked of me.

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Alonzo,

dennisk149
3/28/19

YallY'all need to get it it's rereal wwelll I rereallyreally rreally lovloveiit please ddo your best to get this app causcause it cancan rearealreally hehe
Pp uu in the long rrun yes yes yes ddomy give up mmy not

Tip for consumers: Please get it

shelleyg45
3/26/19

I used this site to research potential renters and it is perfect and fast. It told me if they were a sex offender and all the addresses they have lived at before.

christopherb390
3/22/19

I didn't expect much for a buck, but they came through with flying colors. I would use them again anytime.

matthewg348
3/21/19

This site offers a lot more criminal background information than any of the other sites I've tried, which is what I am most interested in. However, they don't seem to be able to find as many people as I would gave expected.

williamp754
3/21/19

I went into this site without knowing what to do or expect but every step I made was already there for me to do and was easy to follow and understand and most of all, what to expect to come up, no surprise Best of all, I got the results of everything plus more information I didn't know I could use. And I did. Thank You for that. W H P.

rosem336
3/20/19

This is a fantastic low cost web site to help individuals , businesses and interested parties in looking up criminal records on someone of interest. I was able to obtain information on someone i suspected might have a criminal background, thus allowing me to move forward with knowing what type of individual he is.

dianem481
3/20/19

I wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything false on my record. The report did indeed show that there weren't any erroneous records. Thank you.

bruced100
1/1/19

Biggest ripoff outfit yet. $18.95 for nothing. Outdated info, incorrect info. Please do not get
stung like I did. Lots in the small print most people wouldn't read. If there was a negative review star I would have given it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Bruce,

maryg377
3/25/18

,...,na!!!! Trying to find terry his mom all grew up together on Leeds drive in Charlotte north Carolina.

michaelf281
3/8/18

Fast, inexpensive, covers all potential threats. Has been a good experience. Look forward to using this site for several records checks.

debraa50
2/18/18

Thank you wanted to know why my license is suspended but I will need to look more or vial thank you...don't know how much more to write I did not get information I needed...

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Debra,

I apologize that you did not find the information that you were looking for. Please email me at manager@warrantcheck.com and I will provide you with a full refund for your purchase. My goal is to ensure all of our customers are 100% satisfied with their experience. I hope that we can make this right for you and see you come back to use our services in the future.

Best Regards,

CS Manager
gregoryf31
2/14/18

THE SITE REVIEWED ALL SEPARATE POSSIBLE OFFENCES, VERY SATISFIED WITH REPORT VERY INFORMATIVE GREAT TOO TO GIVE BACKGROUND CHECKS WITH

danielt147
2/13/18

It gave me the information I needed for just $1 where most of the other sites charged $24 or more for the same information.

cynthiaw94
2/12/18

the information was very informative and explained what each section. I like how it was sectioned out and indicate yes or no. Very user friendly.

ernestf12
2/5/18

I was worried about my criminal recorded because I didn't know what was on it. I tried other sites and most information was over 10 years old. With name and one street address they provided what I wanted. I was pleased. With other sites its a monthly fee off 11.95 and a auto renew membership you half to call to cancel. This is affordable and Hassel free. Even though I would recommend they get the site a security rating so their customers feel more safe.

tawnia3
2/5/18

Very surprised about all the information that is in ur reports. Great job guys! I will definitely recommend to anyone I know your guyses company

juliep122
12/18/17

I paid for the search twice, but never got to see the "report". Never using this website again. Clicked on the help button, but all they did was redirect me to do the same thing I was already doing, which didn't work.

Response from Karmen J., WarrantCheck Representative
Hello Julie,

Thank you for providing us with this feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to do so. We strive to maintain a positive reputation for our company and services. We work with the BBB to maintain our A+ rating and have them review our billing disclosures for accuracy and clarity. We are also always working to improve and perfect our systems, which is why your feedback is so important. I want to make sure that you, as well as all of our customers, are exceptionally satisfied with their experience with us. I would like to offer you a full refund for all of your charges. Please email me directly at manager@warrantcheck.com and I will take care of this personally.

Best Regards,

Karmen J.
celestec7
9/1/16

Wanted a fast and accurate report of my nephew's pending traffic and criminal charges before we met with his attorney. Report even included 2 citations for not wearing a seat belt, which of course he forgot. Was very handy that they also mail a report, and only cost $1!

jeffs183
8/23/16

Super fast results put my mind at ease. In this day and age not knowing is a bad excuse.

michaelf167
8/20/16

In this case, the person I was checking on came out completely clear, which was a relief!

borisj5
8/19/16

It tells me many informations, I like it! I have experienced a good journey!

This is a phishing website that charges you money to collect your data.

By Jake t.
Questions? Get answers from the WarrantCheck staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WarrantCheck