Wall Sticker Outlet reviews

Tel: 1-888-557-0255
customerservice@wallstickeroutlet.com

juliea114
6/16/17

My art has been listed for sale on this site, but I have no contract with them. They have no way of getting the high density scan needed to print large murals. I think they just steal pictures & post them, and never intend to ship anything. Beware!

karries4
12/30/16

I am so sad I did not read the reviews and learned from others. I ordered a decal in 9/16 and my money is gone, repeated e-mails and voice mails go unanswered and not product. It is a scam. I learned the hard way...STAY AWAY!!! Throw your money to a charity if you are looking to give it away. Horribly disappointed!

carola97
12/28/16

Ordered stickers in October for a Christmas gift. Mine was a small order but it does not matter. Never received it. As with the others no response to e-mails or phone calls. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

judyf28
12/6/16

I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered wall stickers for my grandson. They charged my credit card right away but nothing ever came. I emailed repeatedly and called repeatedly. I left messages to please call me back and got no return calls or return emails. I am out $96.30 which I could have spent on a nice Christmas gift. This company stinks!!!!!!!!!!

carolr89
12/5/16

I placed an online order on 11/17/16, received two emails; one confirming the order the other confirming the charge on my credit card. I did not receive my order and emailed their customer service department on 11/29/16 inquiring about my order. I did not hear back from them. I did try and call but the mailbox was full.

michaelh297
11/29/16

I sent in a complaint through the New York BBB. You cannot get Wall Sticker Outlet through E-Mail or Phone. (Sometimes you get the voice mail but no one ever returns your call). I wonder who is getting all of that money?? I wish I would have read these reviews before I placed an order. It would have saved me some money and aggravation.......

tarad18
11/28/16

I ordered from them ($60) order last December and I have yet to see it. I emailed them several times. Once I got an answer and they apologized and said they would resend it. Other emails have been ignored.

angelf25
11/11/16

I ordered two wall decals October 4, 2016, which they had no problem charging me, and have yet to receive them. I have emailed their customer service numerous times and get no response. After reading other reviews, I think this company doesn't even really exist but in name only. This is a fraudulent company in my opinion. Don't waste your money buying from them because you'll never receive your decals. One star because it's mandatory in order to leave a review. This company deserves ZERO stars.

solangef
11/1/16

I paid but they never shipped my order. I sent several emails and call them but never got an answer!! It is a fraud!!!

rhondah37
10/23/16

A FRAUD COMPANY! THEY WILL NEVER FULFILL YOUR ODER!!!

jodil12
10/15/16

Wall Sticker Outlet takes your money and then never fulfills your order. I ordered wall stickers for my grandson's birthday, never received then (order was placed on Aug. 5th and it is now Oct. 15th), and in my eight attempts to reach them via email and phone, did not get any resolution. They either ignored my email or didn't answer the phone. Save your money, this company is a fraud!

peggym25
6/7/16

Don't order from this company... They answer e mails promptly with promise of "working in tracking #. Artisan not finished with work yet "... And so on. It's a scam....

bryonyd
2/4/16

I have been waiting since last August (over 5 months) for my order to be completed. Repeated emails have got me nowhere. I spent nearly 200 dollars/100 pounds to decorate my babies nursrey and it's still not done. I think this could be a sham/scam company as I can't believe this is just incompetence. Avoid, avoid, avoid!

cjf2
12/29/15

SCAMMERS!!! STAY CLEAR!!!!! Had to do a charge back to get my money. They continually told me they would credit my credit card ASAP and never would. Most merchandise seems to be is out of stock, or hey never had it in the first place. READ the other reviews. Not sure how this company stays in business. I AM going to look into thing further with a lawyer friend and find out just what going on here!

anth1189
11/16/15

Ordered 300$ worth of Stickers for my 3 Little girls and we Never recieved them. Two months i have been going back and forth with customer service and nothing but lies. I moved Do to pcsing with the Military and still i have recieved no help. Please Do Not order from this Company Bad Service. I Will Never order from this company again. All the Stuff we have to deal with in the millitary atleast a USA company could make it easier for us. Never again..... I will also let everybody Know how terrible your customer Service is. Now im getting me a lawyer lets See how many times this has happened........

nicoleg34
7/25/15

I placed my order June 6. My money was immediately deducted from my account, but I never received any follow up from them. I inquired about the order July 9 since I never received it and got an email from Aurelia stating that the order should absolutely have arrived and she would look into it right away... 2 weeks later, I follow up again and she assures me she's going to handle this immediately.

At that point I start looking at reviews and they all sound exactly like this one. The next day I just ask for my money back and she sent me tracking information that the stickers would arrive in three days. Today is day 4 and from what I can see, it's not an actual shipping label. She set it up as a pre shipment label but never had any intention of shipping the package. Aside from bad reviews, you should also check out the complaints on the BBB site.

mariaht2
7/2/15

I have ordered from them 4x. The first two times were great and the items came quickly. The third time I ordered something for our nursery and had to email over and over again with little to no response. Since the first two times were great I figured this was an off experience. Sadly my order came months late and I had forgotten that I ordered two different things and the second item (that said it shipped in 1-2 weeks) came several weeks after the other. We moved and I wanted to do a similar thing to the nursery so I ordered again from them, hoping it would be like the first two times. I'm still waiting! Response time is ridiculous (if you even get an email back at all), and they lie and say "it's shipping this week" and it never comes. Super disappointed. If you're willing to wait months then order from them. If not, remember that you get what you pay for and they are not worth it!

jessv3
5/27/15

I was foolish and ordered from this company before reading the reviews. I found out after weeks of waiting and phone call after phone call that they had no intention of delivering my order. As every time I called I was told my order would "ship today or tomorrow and tracking information would be sent." Needless to say I contacted my bank and will never order from a company without doing my research first.

rh456
4/21/15

I ordered a custom wall sticker that showed (and still shows) 3-4 week lead time... 10 weeks out and still waiting.

I ordered this for a final touch in the nursery with 12 weeks left to go until delivery (at the time), had I known that it would take this long I would never have ordered or made other arrangements.

I have had to send multiple emails, several times, just to get a single sentence response back stating their Malaysian artisan was running behind. After two emails the past week demanding an update I got a response stating they have confirmation the decal will ship by the end of this week, but no reasoning behind such a lengthy delay or why their website still shows this item with such a short lead time.

I feel like I was tricked into making a purchase under false pretenses...false advertising! The price may be cheaper than other but the wait and service is horrible...buy elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Pay a little more and order elsewhere.

doudoum
10/11/14

Horrible, aweful service. Order some wall stickers from them, credit card got charged right away and order didn't ship after two weeks. Emailed customer service to cancel the order and never got a refund. It is a SCAM!!! DO NOT waster your money there.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT shop at Wallstickeroutlet.com, it is a scam!

They're stealing people's money for sure

By Peggy m.

Questions? Get answers from the Wall Sticker Outlet staff and other customers.

Wall Sticker Outlet?