Hollywood Walk of Fame reviews

1 Review From Our Community

lorrainew3
9/14/11

I visited this site because I love Betty Davis. She is my favorite actress. I loved her in, What ever happened to Baby Jane. When I first went to the site I could not find her on the walk of fame. I thought she had no star. I e-mailed them to ask if Betty was there. The sent me an e-mail back saying that she was there and showed me how to see her star on Hollywood Blvd. I have never been able to travel there. Although it has been a dream of mine for many years. I would love to see the stars in the sidewalk. I can only see it from a computer but I am sure glad my favorite star is there. I love this site because you can read about the stars. For me to be able to get a little closer to some of the people who have brought such enjoyment in my life. This is really neat to learn about where they where born and how they accomplished such great things to become a star. There struggles and hardships they had to overcome while still becoming a movie star. This is such an inspiration to me. I have always loved watching the movies they have made. I have wondered to myself at times what it would be like to be on the other side. The stars have made me laugh, cry and even be scared when I watch a thriller. They have even helped me to realize that even though I may not be a star. That I still have a purpose on earth. I love to visit this site because it gets me away from the everyday life hustle and bustle that we all go through. I hope viewers enjoy this site as much as I have. You can ask star girl a question and she will e-mail you back. She was very kind in answering my questions about Betty. I have so many other stars I love also. There is an alphabetical list to find your favorite stars. My list could go on forever, Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, John Wayne, Paul Newman, Al Pacino, Faye Dunaway, Jack Nicholson. So if you are a movie buff. The stars shine forever.

Questions? Get answers from the Hollywood Walk of Fame staff and other customers.

Hollywood Walk of Fame?