Walkintubprices.org

Walkintubprices.org does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Walkintubprices.org?

Reviews from Related Businesses

mariel352
November 15th, 2020

If you're looking for a new bathroom suite, honestly don't just scroll on past, stop, look, buy and you won't regret it! I was a little dubious as my bathroom suite was such a fantastic price but I needn't have been. The ordering process was simple.and easy, the communication right up to delivery was fantastic and the quality is great! I 100% recommend this company, and will definitely use again.

brendar681
October 23rd, 2020

White radiator cover is exactly what we wanted the size was perfect and the Finnish is beautiful. Easy to put together as all the pieces are numbered according to the instructions which are so easy, mind you it took 2 of us together. I would really recommend Plumbworld as the customer service was second to none. When we ordered the radiator cover it was out of stock, but we were kept up to speed by emails when delivery was expected and see enough it arrived 2days before the due date. Very well packaged also. When built up its very sturdy and not light and flimsy like cheaper sites. All in all a very good purchase well done

marybryans
March 22nd, 2022

Ellie was extremely responsive during my ordering process. Couldn't have been more pleased. (And I'm extremely picky about customer service).
I am waiting 12-14 weeks now for my orders, beyond her control. But I'm anticipating the remaining process to go as smoothly as it's started.
Thanks so much, Ellie!
I will mention that I contacted two of the three listed online that could help me get a lower price. They did not return my calls. Therefore I would just call the 800 number to begin with.

aslamd1
September 1st, 2020

Brilliant service, brilliant product where others could not match product, price, communication or service provided. Looks brilliant in my average/small bathroom where other half really wanted a corner bath but all others were just too big or could not supply blaming pandemic and all other forms of excuses. Still need to do finishing touches as you can see in pic!
Really pleased overall.
Thankyou Plumbworld

kimb1999
June 13th, 2022

Remodeling the upstairs bathroom -Ordered and installed a touch less faucet which everyone has complimented. The install instructions were simple to follow. Faucet height makes it convient for all users and touch less so it's automatic allowing users hands free so there's less mess and not likely to spread any germs. Faucet has a stylish upscale look to it and goes well with additional bathroom fixtures. A great buy!

Tip for consumers:
Great quality products they stand behind

Products used:
Touch less bathroom faucet

steves2649
March 11th, 2022

Top quality products and easy assembly. Customer service was always available but not needed, since there were no issues. Great company.

ronn97
May 30th, 2020

I have a 40+ year old pool and needed some time work. I gave up hope of ever finding the matching tile. Then I came here... problem solved, pool tile repaired and enjoying the benefits of pool ownership.

indiar18
February 19th, 2022

Kitchen & Bath Decor designed, custom crafted an entirely new kitchen and installed it perfectly. They have very good customer service.

Products used:
White cabinets with quartz

paulk362
Paul K.
January 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

I have ordered this product and similar products from other retailers. NoOdor.com has the best response time of all and the best product so far.

wanb2
May 7th, 2021

As a first-time customer, I have to say that Aquatica Plumbing Group is the company with the best customer service I've ever experienced! From the first contact I made, asking for more details down to the delivery, they offered excellent insights, tips, and helped me with every inquiry. I haven't installed the tub yet, but it looks exactly as advertised and I am very happy with my purchase. Unless there's a leak when we fill it up, I can say that it was one of the most seamless shopping experiences I've ever had. I recommend Aquatica both for their quality products and excellent customer service! The main drawback is that I cannot brag anymore about having never written a review, but this experience was beyond my expectations, so I had to!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Walkintubprices.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walkintubprices.org?

Have a question about Walkintubprices.org?