Review of WakeupDialer

Tel: 3424486444
support@callspin.com

maryw598
1/22/19

ALL OF A SUDDEN NEITHER GOOGLE OR EDGE CAN ACCESS IT. I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES AND ALL I KEEP GETTING IS A MILE'S WORTH OF COMPUTER JARGON WHICH BASICALLY SAYS ''YOU CAN NO TBE DIRECTED TO THIS SITE.

dp98
9/27/17

I have been using this when I have early morning medical appointments. I wish I knew about this while I was working. I recently gave a donation...well worth it!

jeffs222
4/3/17

This is a great service. Better than the alarm clock. I wish it had the scheduling option. Please do not forget to donate whatever you can.

leeh63
10/7/15

Wake up dialer has saved my job many times!

myronb20
7/13/15

I use it instead of an alarm clock. Don't forget to make a donation once in awhile so we don't lose the service.

lisat28
4/18/13

Love it saved my life, I always sleep through an alarm clock but never a phone call.... :)

dannyl9
10/1/12

Wakeup Dialer used to work really well for me, but just in the last week I can't set up a wake up call. I can enter the time and my phone number, but when I click the hours & minutes till calling time bar, it takes a very long time to get a response. Then, when I do get a response, there is a warning message about not being able to connect to the server. I have emailed Wake Up Dialer twice about this situation, and all I got was an automated response saying that they will get back with me shortly. That was last Wednesday, and still have not heard any thing from Wake Up Dialer. Does anyone know anything about this, or am I the only one having this problem?

ronk
5/17/12

I've tried it and it works like a charm.
Web site takes your information then calls your phone, at predetermined time you select, with a selection of things you might like to hear on the phone at wake-up.

Simple as that!
Enjoy. Ron

Questions? Get answers from the WakeupDialer staff and other customers.

WakeupDialer?