WakeFit.co

WakeFit.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WakeFit.co ranks 25th among Mattress sites.

How would you rate WakeFit.co?

“Amazing Products!”

K M.
8/27/20

We are completely satisfied by the mattresses and pillow that we have been using for 3 months now. After using those, I was so satisfied that I ordered for my parents as well. They love it! WakeFit is leaving no stones unturn to keep its customers happy and satisfied unlike companies like Pepperfry, who are doing all ads gimmick but have worst customer services! I am very impressed by the fact that Wakefit is much more than the propaganda! I have never seen wakefit doing much of ads, just heard so much positive from their customers! Stay same and blessed!

km789
August 27th, 2020

deeptij1
December 8th, 2016

I bought this mattress from Wakefit official website and I got just next day as I ordered before 4pm. This is the same product I eagerly wanted for my bed. I have back pain due to my working lifestyle and this I was very uncomfortable in sleeping in crappy mattress. After a long research I got to know about wakefit and after then I ordered orthopaedic mattress from wakefit.co. Similar product in Sleepwell and Kurlon is available at 2 times the price. The sleep is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with the products, its quick delivery and regular follow-ups. Will be sure recommends to other customers too.

Questions? Get answers from the WakeFit.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WakeFit.co?

Have a question about WakeFit.co?