This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Waggers.co.uk

Waggers.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Waggers.co.uk ranks 220th among Pet Supply sites.

How would you rate Waggers.co.uk?

“Waggers is one of the best dog product providers, I...”

olivia D.
1/15/14

Waggers is one of the best dog product providers, I have ever seen. I bought a plastic dog bed and dog accessories from Waggers at very affordable price. They always offer good quality dog products like dog leads, beds, dog collar and much more. I highly recommend Waggers for dog accessories and other dog products.

oliviad2
January 15th, 2014

anneem
March 16th, 2013

I Just bought a Flag dog bed from Waggers & I LOVE IT! The quality material is perfect and the design is adorable! It delivered me on time and I will be ordering more from Waggers.

lewisg
January 15th, 2011

Waggers provides complete dog care product range which meets entire dog care requirements. I have seen that they continuously add new products to the existing dog products with great integrity and brilliance to satisfy the needs. I prefer their range of products for my dog.

Questions? Get answers from the Waggers.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waggers.co.uk?

Have a question about Waggers.co.uk?