Review of Vso-software.fr

Vso-software.fr reviews

philk53
5/9/18
I upgraded my ConvertXtoDVD to edition 7 last year.
A year later, they charged me again. Unknown to me they'd put me down for a yearly subscription. To pay again and again every year. I was checking my PayPal for something else when I noticed it - stopped the automatic pay, and started a claim with PayPal got in touch with Avangate who handle their sales, and VSO itself.
Avangate told me they'd ONLY give a refund if I stopped the claim with PayPal.
VSO were openly hostile and blamed ME for subscribing (which I didn't) and they'd WARNED me (Which they didn't - I'm always checking my emails) - three times !
And THEN VSO said they would CHARGE ME for refunding what THEY HAD TAKEN !!!! They say the French have an arrogant aggressive and pompous "support" - the letter I got proved that clearly.
The software is good. But check everything - check every box for a tick you didn't put in. For every button pressed subscribing you to something you didn't want (thats how they got me)
I will NEVER buy anything from this lot ever again.
Buyer beware where this lot are concerned
philippc
6/7/11
This site propose good products and service. I own two products from VSO Software, PhotoDVD and CopyToDVD. To order online the process is straight forward, different payment methods are proposed. You get the license key immediately by email to unblock the software product. I had to use their support service because on one of my computers I could not get the product to run. I got an answer a couple hours later with a solution to my problem (the problem wasn't with the product but the setup of my windows system was faulty).

Questions? Get answers from the Vso-software.fr staff and other customers.

Vso-software.fr?