VogueSunglasses.co.uk

VogueSunglasses.co.uk

VogueSunglasses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VogueSunglasses.co.uk also ranks 103rd among Sunglasses sites.

How would you rate VogueSunglasses.co.uk?

“they are cheats”

Nitin V.
7/21/15

i bought a pair of oakley sunglasses (2 different makes). first, they sent me an identical pair of sunglasses. the glass quality was deplorable. i couldn't see properly from one of them as the view was quite hazy. secondly, on asking them to send me the required pair or give me a refund- they stopped responding to my emails. till now i have sent 7 different emails without any explanation or response. i consider this action as blatant cheating please beware this website

nitinv
July 21st, 2015
i consider this action as blatant cheating
please beware this website

Questions? Get answers from the VogueSunglasses.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VogueSunglasses.co.uk?

Have a question about VogueSunglasses.co.uk?