VogueNow

VogueNow has a consumer rating of 4.21 stars from 111 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VogueNow ranks 7th among Beauty Products sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 14 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.3%
How would you rate VogueNow?

“It was easy to order but my card was declined several...”

Judy S.
5/20/21

It was easy to order but my card was declined several times due to security code not matching. I used a different card and it took it. My bank considered it a risk being charged from Singapore but I can tell you the company has sent emails with tracking and phone number so I feel they are on the up and up! Thank you!

“Great foe one month then a waste of money”

Yeni A.
8/28/21

I got this item a month ago it works perfect until I charge it and star making noises and turn into a blue light. Todo bad. Is not working now and I used at least 4 times.

judys879
May 20th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

They have a good price and good customer service do far.

terrir203
May 19th, 2021
Verified site experience

So far it's been ideal. When it's shipped and received, I'll know for sure. Thank you.

Reason I chose this business:

It is for my niece's birthday.

joanns294
September 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

I wish you would have let me know up front the cost of the slimming cream before I checked out. I thought it was originally a part of the package.

Reason I chose this business:

I thought I was purchasing the entire package, not piece by piece separately.

gloriaf494
July 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

I love how quick you pieces of $#*! took the money out of my account but no confirmation email or any update on my order! I know I'm not getting the product I ordered or my money back! So I wish you all at this bull$#*! scam company a $#*!ing miserable life with nothing but disappointments!

Reason I chose this business:

Because I didn’t know any better! Had I know this was a bull$#*! site I would’ve never chose it!

* VogueNow attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

yenia5
August 28th, 2021

cynthiah1168
August 25th, 2021
Verified site experience

Excellent! Great website. Enjoyed reading reviews. Good discounted pricing on product I wanted! Excellent value compared to what I have been paying at a skin spa for similar treatments! I will save SO MUCH $$$ having my own skin therapy products!

Reason I chose this business:

Great reviews. Well priced option came with the neck wrap piece and hyaluronic acid supply. Seems like an incredible value for something that will improve my face and neck!

noram117
June 7th, 2021
Verified site experience

My 1st time to order the items from you.
I hope it help my face looks great and younger, no lines wrinkles.

Reason I chose this business:

I’ve been looking for led lights on face and your sale is good deal discount.

pearlb68
September 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

Love the boots. Just what i was looking for to wear with a dress to my sons wedding.
I hope they fit.

lindan959
July 13th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy but would of liked better description of each lift wand. The differences beginner / advanced

Price and reviews

veryh22
August 30th, 2021
Verified purchase

Do not see any change. Don't think it works. If possible would like to return. Is all very misleading. It does not do anything to tighten your skin.

Reason I chose this business:

Was deceived by the comments from Customers. Though they mostly wrote about how pleased they were with the prompt delivery rather than the actual results they got by using it. Some hadn't even used the device yet were giving satisfactory reviews. Ay ay ay

louiem74
July 19th, 2021

Hello VogueNow!

Top-notch product Gave a really smooth texture on my face! Thanks for delivering it on time. I appreciate it!

carolh1440
August 24th, 2021
Verified site experience

I will give you a great review when I get my products. Thanks.

joyceh430
June 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I like the product. You can feel it working. Easy to use a d easy to clean.

Found it on Facebook

Reason I chose this product:

Trying to slim down.

julib32
June 10th, 2021
Verified site experience

Ordering process is slow. Shipping is very slow and I was was charged for it. I don't even have an expected date of arrival. I have not received the device yet.

elizabethf1233
July 14th, 2021
Verified site experience

Great. It Was delivered real quick.
Website was easy to follow and purchasing was easy.

Reason I chose this business:

Gal explained it well in tutorial

peterd1435
May 27th, 2021
Verified site experience

Thanks so much my face is everything.
I need to stay handsome for my wife

Out of chance

victoriae420
August 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Save your money, the shipping took forever and when the bag finally came I laughed because I thought it was a joke someone was playing on me! Luckily I didn't spend too much but lesson learned.

Reason I chose this product:

Photos on site and other reviews

carolineh395
July 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

The purses were not close to the quality as described. Plus it took more than 3 weeks to receive. They look like something from the dollar store. I'm requesting a refund

kathleenf632
June 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered a Derma light led mask on May 5 2021 and have not received 1 update on the status of this order. At this rate I would like to cancel it! Where is this product coming from anyway?!?!

angelat790
July 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

When my order didn't arrive for weeks, the customer service representative told me it my problem, then dismissed me with ‘it's on its way.' Weeks later, no product and no one at this company thinks it's their responsibility.

Who $#*!ing knows? No service - scammy attitude. Mistake

6 Color Light Light Therapy
1 Year Warranty
Neck extension
Galvanic mode
1 x BioAqua Hyaluronic Acid Serum to be used post Light Therapy (Combo Pack of 10 bottles worth $50)

Reason I chose this business:

I did not receive all the things that I paid for.

$249.95$108.95

May 18th, 2021
angelaf732
May 19th, 2021
Verified site experience

Questions? Get answers from the VogueNow staff and other customers.

Products (37)

Instalift 5 in 1 LED Skin Tightening Device | Led light therapy | Thermage | Ultherapy
Instalift 5 in 1 LED Skin Tightening Device | Led light therapy |...

An amazing, affordable device with immediate effect. Don't spend all that $$$, this is the real, affordable deal! Shipping was fast considering the distance.

LED Face Mask | LED Light Therapy | Anti Aging Mask | Acne Light Therapy | Light Therapy Mask
LED Face Mask | LED Light Therapy | Anti Aging Mask | Acne Light...

It's what I was looking for. Something easy to use.

BioAqua® Monthly Serum Pack - 20 Bottles
BioAqua® Monthly Serum Pack - 20 Bottles

Excellent product!

One Time Payment
One Time Payment

Good quality products and fast delivery

Sleek High Slit Solid Maxi Dress
Sleek High Slit Solid Maxi Dress

The dress is amazing for this price

Ultrasound Cavitation, Cellulite Treatment, Cavitation Machine, Cellulite Removal
Ultrasound Cavitation, Cellulite Treatment, Cavitation Machine,...

My friend recommended this, looking forward to the results.

Toneup Anti Cellulite Cream
Toneup Anti Cellulite Cream

If it helps I love it

Alpaca Coats | Single Breasted V-neck Pockets Wool Coat for Women, Pink / XS
Alpaca Coats | Single Breasted V-neck Pockets Wool Coat for Women,...

Can't say anything because your company never responded to my questions, telling me to track my purchase but won't give me my tracking number? That is weird!

InstaLift™ LED Skin Tightening - Advanced Kit
InstaLift™ LED Skin Tightening - Advanced Kit

The light variations, price point and serums offer. Have yet to receive the product.

Ankle-length Wool Coat for Women
Ankle-length Wool Coat for Women

Very sleek and classy.

Luxe Ankle Booties for Women
Luxe Ankle Booties for Women

How tall are them

Luxury Knitted Sweater Dress
Luxury Knitted Sweater Dress

Looks classy and looks like quality material. I hope I'm not disappointed!