This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

VogueGlasses.net

VogueGlasses.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VogueGlasses.net also ranks 109th among Sunglasses sites.

How would you rate VogueGlasses.net?

“Cheap sunglasses online”

Keven T.
6/14/16

I ordered two pairs of sunglasses from www.vogueglasses.net,really pleased with these,well packaged and no damage, and they conform to my head better and are more light weight while still being durable. They are very decent fake sunglasses.

kevent2
June 14th, 2016
aimees20
June 30th, 2016
I had to stop carrying expensive sunglasses, cause I kept losing them...So now i prefer cheap sunglasses, recently i received two pairs of sunglasses from www.vogueglasses.net, they are really decent fake sunglasses.

Questions? Get answers from the VogueGlasses.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VogueGlasses.net?

Have a question about VogueGlasses.net?