Voat.co

Voat.co has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Voat.co also ranks 19th among Forum sites.

How would you rate Voat.co?

“better than reddit”

Dennis C.
2/24/19

No ban happy admins, no censor nazi mods, speak your mind freely. Post lunacy, get downvoted, as it should be

“Good site founded on free speech principles that has been ruined by white supremacists”

Roger G.
2/5/19

It was a great site while it lasted. Unfortunately, the white supremacist nonsense started getting really overbearing. It doesn't help that most are pro-gun nuts too. I'm fine with them expressing their second amendment beliefs but after the umpteenth ignorant post about keeping Europe and America "pure", bashing interracial marriage and advocating violence, I had enough and left. Most of the posters seemed like they were teenagers getting their angst out. They have a hard time getting funding, and in spite of my best efforts to encourage users to curb their bad behavior to get the site taken more seriously, I failed. Not much else I can do. I would not be shocked to see it disappear one day. It's time for it to go.

dennisc220
February 24th, 2019
rogerg48
February 5th, 2019

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Voat.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Voat.co?

Have a question about Voat.co?