Vividress.co.za

Vividress.co.za has a consumer rating of 3.29 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vividress.co.za also ranks 119th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with Vividress.co.za are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%
How would you rate Vividress.co.za?

“I am ok with vividress”

Ruth Z.
3/21/20

Vividress delivered my daughter's matric dress in 2 weeks especially in such a serious situation, i could not thank them more.

“VERY DISAPPOINTED”

LOUWAINE S.
2/6/20

After numerous mails I still have not received the dress for my daughters matric farewell They just dont bother to reply Really terrible service and I wonder if they are actually exist?

ruthz54
March 21st, 2020
louwaines
February 6th, 2020
They just dont bother to reply

Really terrible service and I wonder if they are actually exist?
lereesev
July 17th, 2018
I just receive my black dress! Thank you so much. I am very impressed!. I hope my girl will like it! Thank you for all your assistance. The other two dresses, we did receive it two hours before the event, but it fits perfect. I am so happy to see these 3 beautiful girls having their nice dresses on, they are so gorgeous! I did made some recommendations for the girls who still needs to attend their matric farewell. Thank you Vividress so much again.

Codes for these 3 dresses are VIVIDRESS318, VIVIDRESS407 &VIVIDRESS507

Tip for consumers: Fientjie really helped me a lot.

helouisev
August 14th, 2019
The skirt is very beautiful, the fabric makes me very comfortable, really a must-have for dating, sexy yet elegant! Worth having.
margarets317
August 5th, 2019
Emailed me every day until the order was placed and received. Poor quality of sewing. I would like to get hold of the owner of this company. No wonder the last review was is 2018
First time that I purchase on line, quick to take your money
margjek
May 12th, 2017
They got a lot of cool African style wedding gowns which i like so much. And nice representative for answering all my questions and concerns.
roseannel1
June 25th, 2018
They claim to be operating from South Africa and this is an absolute lie! You really don't get what you order or paid for. I have asked for assistance because I need to fix the dress they sent, but have been ignored. Their service is even worse than the dress.

They are legit, delivered dress as promised, i recommend them to my friends

By Ruth Z.

I bought a ball gown for my daughter wearing on her matric dance.

By Debbie N.

Just chat with Feintje is easy. Get helped by her is nice.

By Debbie N.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Vividress.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vividress.co.za?

Have a question about Vividress.co.za?