Vivian's Magnetic Bracelets reviews

Magnetics@cableone.net

1 star

kalik9
3/12/18

Been wearing Vivians bracelets for years- look great and eliminates any wrist discomfort..... highly recommend her products!

karac16
3/9/18

I sprained my wrist. It was swelling and hurt a lot. I got a magnetic bracelet and the swelling is way down and I can use my hand again.

hollyb65
1/15/18

I bought as gifts, they love the magnetic bracelets. They both have beginning stage of arthritis, and they said that there joints move more freely. I love the bracelets myself and have recommended to a lot of my friends and relatives.

carolb204
12/6/17

I sometimes experience restless leg syndrome. The only thing Ive found that helps stop the sensation is a magnetic anklet from Vivians. Recently, I lost my anklet on a trip. I ordered a new one which came quickly. Thank you Vivian!

juliem240
11/3/17

I have ordered from this company several times and so have friends of mine. We have ordered both anklets and bracelets and they are amazing quality and fast production/shipping. Definitely recommend ordering!

ellenm67
10/4/17

This is my third bracelet from Vivian. The quality, variety, and response remains excellent. The bracelet I ordered this time did not come in the 6-1/4" size, but I'm wearing it on my left wrist - I'm right-handed - and it's fine for now. The directions for finding the right size for your wrist/ankle need to be followed. The magnets truly reduce my arthritis stiffness and pain.

robinw72
7/28/17

Fast delivery and beautiful bracelets with vibruant colors. Quick follow-up with great customer service.

lindar214
7/8/17

The bracelets help with the pain that I get in my arm, also using one for my ankle. Very pretty and small stones, which I chose because I don't like anything to bulky. I will be back to buy more as it gets closer to Christmas. Thanks, Linda

amberg49
6/28/17

I had to special order my size and was surprised at how fast it came. Love my bracelet, fits, and works great. Highly recommend.

maryn112
6/25/17

I think it is helping my restless legs, at least I hope it is.
How does it help fibromyalgia? does it have to be a certain jewelry like necklace or bracelet or ankle bracelet.

rondaw8
6/11/17

I have used your bracelets for migraines they have helped.so when I injured my knee it made since to buy anklet.the pain was nearly unbearable.in 2 days time swelling was down after wearing anklet.my order got here very promptly! received thank you e-mail and catalog in my order. very pleased with service and product!

stacym78
5/4/17

I love the blue ankle bracelet. Fits wonderfully and is very pretty. I have chronic knee pain and it seems to be helping significantly with this issue. I would recommend it not only for the pain relief but also just for the look.

marye235
1/8/17

We are very happy with your quick service. My husband wears them for wrist & arm pain relief that works. He works in construction & nothing else has helped .Thank you for your fast service. We had them in less than 1 week after ordering. He has recommended them to coworkers.

mollied6
1/5/17

It's very hard to put into words how magnetic therapy works, but it truly does. I broke a bone in my foot and sprained my ankle in the beginning of September and couldn't walk. I received my magnetic ankle bracelet at the end of September. It took my swelling down drastically right away and gave me a cooling sensation. By the beginning of October I was walking again!

robertan3
1/5/17

If there is a problem they make things right! Shopping with them was a delight. Don't hesitate to order...

vanessac52
1/5/17

This was my 2nd purchase of these bracelets. Perfect measurement, quality and ease of ordering. Highly satisfied.

suem104
1/5/17

I am always leary of the claims " natural" products make. But this us one I can say really delivers. The quality of the product is far superior to others i have purchased in the past, and it works for me. Even my orthepedic doctor suggested I try magnets to improve circulation in my wrist and I can honestly say it works for me.

yvonnec30
9/4/16

I was so pleased with the first pair of bracelets from Vivian's that I ordered two more pair. Nice selection of colors.

chadf17
9/1/16

Try it for a month

darlener16
8/31/16

Great quality

garyr72
8/28/16

The new one was shipped fast and I had some older ones that need some work on and was done free of charge and real fast service

kathym112
8/27/16

The service was excellent. I have three of these bracelets. When I needed a bracelet repaired I sent it to Vivian's and had it back in less than a week. Yes I would do business with them again. Thank you for the opportunity to give my two cents worth.

sharid6
8/27/16

I ordered 2 bracelets for my parents. I received confirmation of my order immediately and my package arrived within a few days.

debbiep71
8/27/16

I love my bracelets even when one broke the magnets were so good I didn't loose a bead

Questions? Get answers from the Vivian's Magnetic Bracelets staff and other customers.

Vivian's Magnetic Bracelets?