Vitaminsandsupplements.ca

Vitaminsandsupplements.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vitaminsandsupplements.ca ranks 8th among Vitamins sites.

How would you rate Vitaminsandsupplements.ca?

“The most amazing customer service I have encountered in a very long time.”

Ferumbras O.
10/4/21

I ordered two items using their online purchasing option and the next day a store member called me to recommend a different and in their opinion, superior, option and offered to match the price on my original order. They additionally added in a t-shirt just for the "hassle" and a phone call and, when it was discovered they didn't have the flavor of the other product I ordered, they offered me options of other flavors or to hold my order. For the inconvenience of this this they also tossed in multiple sample packs of other products and a free deluxe shaker cup. Coupled with the professionalism of their staff and a want for their customers to receive the highest grade product they can supply, Popeye's goes above and beyond for their customers. This should be the bar for all other retailers to strive for.

ferumbraso
October 4th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Vitaminsandsupplements.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitaminsandsupplements.ca?

Have a question about Vitaminsandsupplements.ca?