Vitamart CA

Trustpilot
3.6 / 5
Better Business Bureau
3 / 5

Vitamart CA has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vitamart CA ranks 300th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Vitamart CA?

“Fast and excellent service is offered by this company.”

Shirley B.
7/16/18

I have been ordering flour, nutritional supplements and skin care products from this company for 3 years now and continue to receive excellent service from them. I can highly recommend them.

“No response to Customer Service requests”

Goop B.
7/30/21

I wanted some information about a product (Carlson Fish Oil) before I ordered. Over a period of three weeks, I called them five times during business hours but merely got their voicemail system. I left messages with my phone number three times. I haven't received any call-backs, and it's been three weeks since the first message I left. I also used their web-page for submitting a Customer Service request three times over the same time span. Again, no response; not even an acknowledgement via email about the fact that I entered a customer service request. With this obscene lack of response, there is no way that I'm going to trust them with an order or my payment information. Either they have completely inadequate process management or inadequate system design or inadequate interest in quality control / customer service or all the above.

shirleyb192
July 16th, 2018

goopb
July 30th, 2021

I wanted some information about a product (Carlson Fish Oil) before I ordered.

alexa1888
August 11th, 2017

I requested information on products without a particular ingredient. They answered. I ordered. It arrived. Guess what! It contains the ingredient I specifically asked not to have.

Questions? Get answers from the Vitamart CA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamart CA?

Have a question about Vitamart CA?