Vitamart.ca

Vitamart.ca has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vitamart.ca also ranks 135th among Vitamins & Supplements sites.

How would you rate Vitamart.ca?

“Fast and excellent service is offered by this company.”

Shirley B.
7/16/18

I have been ordering flour, nutritional supplements and skin care products from this company for 3 years now and continue to receive excellent service from them. I can highly recommend them.

“Sent the wrong stuff”

Alex A.
8/11/17

I requested information on products without a particular ingredient. They answered. I ordered. It arrived. Guess what! It contains the ingredient I specifically asked not to have.

shirleyb192
July 16th, 2018
alexa1888
August 11th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Vitamart.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vitamart.ca?

Have a question about Vitamart.ca?