Review of Vispronet

Tel: 877-822-0201

ericw292
Eric W.
5/17/19

Very expensive shipping but still overall cheaper than most companies. Prints were good as expected.

kcs11
KC S.
5/16/19

Worked with Kristen and Chelsey.
Chelsey made the whole experience great. She answered my questions, helped with my order and just made the experience great! We all need more people with her customer service skills!

edw69
Ed W.
5/15/19

Courteous and professional customer service help guide me through the process. They made sure my tents arrived on time for the Kentucky Derby. Excellent pricing!

josephq4
Joseph Q.
5/15/19

I am not very computer literate so I had a difficult time using the website and design features. I called Vispronet and a young lady named Chynna started to help me. I explained what I wanted and needed and she made it happen on her end. She was wonderful, knowledgable, and she stuck with me until the very end of the process. Her patience was exceptional. I will definitely do business here again and I will suggest Vispronet to everyone!

anonymousq444
anonymous Q.
5/14/19

There always seems to be issues with the uploading of our artwork but your customer service folks are always so helpful, assisting us to get through the process. Big shout out to Judy!

pattil23
Patti L.
5/13/19

There were some challenges with changes I made as they weren't all getting picked up each time which caused a bit more back and forth than I think was needed, but overall the experience was good.

ellyk5
Elly K.
5/8/19

I had issues uploading my artwork and working with the art department to understand and access my files completely. However, Chelsey Barrick was fantastic to work with and helped me until all was resolved.

lesliej79
leslie j.
5/7/19

By the ease of use in preparing this order, i know this will be our GOTO place for all future needs of this sort. THANKS !!!!

melindah63
Melinda H.
5/6/19

Amazing company with professional customer service! Product is perfect and looks wonderful! We had an issue with the delivery (our error, not Vispronet's), but the customer service team went above and beyond in helping us with a critical time factor! The professional and extraordinary customer service of Judy Corse was truly heartwarming and is what customer service should be. She was so helpful and professional! Thank you, Judy and Vispronet!

anonymousc457
anonymous C.
5/6/19

nice and easy. I've ordered from here in the past and the process seems a lot easier this time around. nice job!

anonymousi426
anonymous I.
5/3/19

Good service, easy shopping experience and fast shipping, would definitely recommend and shop here again. 100% satisfied customer.

mbsm
MBS M.
5/1/19

Chelsey was very helpful! She made sure I was 100% satisfied and let me know of any issues. She responded to my inquiries quickly.

Can't wait to see the final product and will display our tent with pride!
Thanks again!

jasonl189
Jason L.
5/1/19

The site was super easy to use! I reached out to customer service for help, and they were absolutely wonderful. If you are uploading your logo to the online designer, make sure that you upload an .eps file. It'll save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run.

ryanc430
4/30/19

So I order this because it is the cheapest custom tent I can find. I expect it to still be working at least. I get the packages in and set them up the next day just to find warped polls and broken polls. I contact customer service and they blamed me even when i showed them the packaging it came in and how it was damaged. Want me to buy a whole new set because of their/shipping mistake. Destini has been the one helping... or lack of helping. To think we were going to order multiple products from them... not anymore!

petera251
Peter A.
4/29/19

Great service, easy to navigate website. Would definitely use again in future & recommend to friends/colleagues.

woodiec2
Woodie C.
4/29/19

The website went down when I was trying to order. Your customer service staff was great and took care of me.

derkeg
Derke G.
4/26/19

I love the product very unique.The quality is a1.Also the production team was amazing an each item actually blew me away an was very clean an well put together.Im a liftime customer.Also the icing on the cake was Chelsey Barrick not only is she very good at her job she helped me step by step an took care of my every request perfectly an was very professional an because of her an the production team they are a solid team.Thank u

sarahv80
Sarah V.
4/26/19

I was ordering a new tent for a city's stormwater department for when we attend various events around the city. We had specific logo style and font that we were required to use. Vispronet worked with me to get the artwork in the correct format for them to create our tent (log on all for tops as well as all valances) and it took two renderings for me to get the right stuff to them and they nailed it. We can't wait to see what it looks like when we get the tent to use

crh2
cr H.
4/23/19

I think they wanted to reprint the item, but I didn't need it, since that event has passed. The issue has yet to be resolved.

brooklyng6
Brooklyn G.
4/23/19

I had questions along the way and everyone that helped me on the chat got me through the process successfully.

anonymousv418
anonymous V.
4/19/19

the pictures should show all options from the drop downs otherwise it's misleading -- for example widths of banners and table skirts. pictures only show wide widths and you have to guess which one is being shown. Also, the configurators are slow and if you make one change, you have to re-do the whole thing. Can't order over phone -- annoying when you're placing a big order.

whalyb
Whaly B.
4/18/19

The customer service department and Chelsey Barrick in particular did a fantastic job of answering all my questions. She helped me place a challenging order for an upcoming show in Alaska. I look forward to receiving my display merchandise in a timely manner.
Thanks to Chelsey and the whole customer service team at Vispronet.

anonymousr444
anonymous R.
4/18/19

not many options to change your cart quantity or the design. background colors ect. But over all better than the rest of custom flag websites

lindac864
Linda C.
4/16/19

The order process is quick and relatively simple. Live chat help is direct and to the point as well. It's great for getting things cleared up quickly.

anonymousn400
anonymous N.
4/16/19

WASN'T CLEAR THAT I WOULD NEED TO PAY FIRST BEFORE BEING ABLE TO SEE THE IMAGE I UPLOADED IN THE DESIGN SPACE. NOT SURE WHY I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE IT BEFORE PAYING?

Questions? Get answers from the Vispronet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Vispronet