Review of Vispronet

Tel: 877-822-0201

ps279
P S.
2/8/19

The ordering process was easy. Follow up by your agents was done in a timely manner.
Product met all of my expectations. I would be happy to order from your company again.

kristit19
2/7/19

We ordered six table throws from vispronet with yellow being a primary color. While two of the table throws were printed correctly, four of them were more orange than yellow. At first the sales rep blamed this on us - saying we didn't call out a PMS color. In previous orders we had never used a PMS color and they were printed fine. We don't need an exact color match - but they can't be a completely different color. Upon telling the sales rep this information, she told me it was because they changed fabrics and did not notify customers who had not ordered in the last six months (another excuse). After sending photos showing the yellow and orange throws side by side showing that this is clearly not our fault and was a printing/quality control error, the sales rep offered us a 20% discount on a reprint AFTER we pay to mail a table throw back them. Excuses after excuses to blame the customer instead of taking accountability for their own mistakes. This is the second time we have experienced beyond poor customer service from this company and will be taking our business elsewhere.

Do NOT trust their website reviews!! There is a reason they have high reviews on their website - because they do not engage in review sites that are unbiased and say themselves that "comments that are excessively negative will be removed.

anonymousj309
anonymous J.
2/7/19

I would like to be able to go back and change part of an order in the shopping cart instead of having to cancel it and then reorder it

mattw118
Matt W.
2/6/19

Our company ordered banners for a trade show. After reaching out to several companies we decided to use VisproNet based off several factors including: timely response to initial inquiry and follow up emails, friendly and knowledgeable staff, competitive pricing, and production lead times.

annaq10
Anna Q.
2/5/19

So the on-line ordering process is not as intuitive as I have experienced with other similar companies, however, the ability to live chat and receive top notch customer service and help made up for it.

scotte48
Scott E.
2/5/19

The experience using Vispronet was excellent. Easy to use and their expertise ensured the result was exactly what I wanted. Would recommend for sure.

anonymousc325
anonymous C.
2/4/19

The "design Online" is not very user friendly. Overall the website layout is not laid out the best way. Customer service was great!

glennc113
Glenn C.
1/29/19

I worked with Kristen and she did an awesome job. She was very helpful and accommodating, followed up with me on everything, and was very efficient. I appreciate all of her efforts. Please pass along my compliments.

noi3
No I.
1/29/19

It took an extra day off my shipping time and increased my price because the system was messed up for my rush order. The people were really nice and accommodating but I was disappointed in the service.i especially appreciate Kristen (sales) who took initiative in helping me get my order out on time.

christines392
Christine S.
1/29/19

Excellent customer service and high quality product. We were pleased with our outdoor vinyl banners because the color was saturated and the vinyl is durable. Shopping online with Vispronet is seamless.

andreaw110
Andrea W.
1/25/19

It's a little bit of a pain to order the custom boxes. They want YOU to take their template and put your logos on them yourself and it turned into a hassle for me. Luckily one of the customer service reps volunteered to do it for me but there was still some confusion when I sent in the logos and I had to explain to one of the other reps that someone initially agreed to help me. It ended up taking a couple of days to get my order through so I probably will find another vendor going forward.

jennt16
Jenn T.
1/25/19

The website was easy to navigate to find exactly what I wanted. When I had problems and contacted customer service, they were helpful. They even reached out to me regarding an issue they saw. It was extremely professional.

toddw146
Todd W.
1/24/19

so far the phone support and online order was very nice. Anxious for the product to be delivered.
Todd Witte
York, PA

suzannep108
Suzanne P.
1/24/19

Your website is irritating. I put an order together in the cart and after I set up my account the cart was empty. So I redid the order and put it in the cart. When I went to check out it made me log back in. Luckily it was still in the cart this time, but when I placed the order - apparently there was an additional screen that asked for confirmation and I must have accidently clicked the wrong button because it deleted my order AGAIN. I called, and the person on the phone was nice, but she should have offered to take the order over the phone when I expressed my frustration at the website. Anyway - its done now. Hopefully the tablecloths are as good as their reviews. The website usability needs some help.

glenng70
Glenn G.
1/21/19

Your website is horribly outdated and annoying. Nice directions and templates, but they are not easily findable. Uploading after payment and not seeing a proof before payment is absurd.

marcm164
Marc M.
1/21/19

Only complaint is that when entering the shipping address, there is a very low character limit and no second address line, so I was not able to provide the full shipping address.

angies84
Angie S.
1/18/19

Happy with the final product, good clipart and ability to change flag design fairly precise. Guidelines on banner helped keep design within good area for visibility unlike other websites. Frustrating that after doing to design phase, couldn't go back to choose different poles or stands. So had to start over to get desired accessories and re-design flag.

jessc48
Jess C.
1/17/19

Easy web page to navigate and make my purchase. I had a few questions about my order and contacting customer service was easy and helpful. I ordered the Roll-Up Deluxe 24" Banner and it came out beautiful! Great quality banner and colors came out crisp- and it came a day early! Will definitely use again for our next project.

tarat60
TARA T.
1/16/19

The website is well-designed. Your customer service chat people are not very easy to deal with. After any question, they would say goodbye and disconnect without asking if I had another question. I did. Every time I needed to start a new conversation instead of having 1 simple discussion.

kristinm139
Kristin M.
1/16/19

Your website is very difficult, you can't add on to something in your cart, thus forcing you to completely redo your custom design. Very time consuming.

stephanier146
Stephanie R.
1/15/19

Vispronet has always been faster and higher quality than expected! Have ordered several items from them and have always been impressed! Highly recommend.

maryp262
Mary P.
1/14/19

Good quality products for a cheaper price! We'll be using again. Their site is a little slow and outdated but I saw in the comments they have a new site comnning.

edg72
Ed G.
1/3/19

Customer service was very patient in the process to insure everything was perfect and exactly as desired.

calebx
Caleb X.
1/2/19

It all went very well, though the in-site design service was not made well. Fortunately I know my way around photoshop and light room.

ceol
CEO L.
1/2/19

I needed a table throw for an upcoming business event and came across this company while doing a search online and I'm so happy I did! The customer service reps are friendly and very helpful, processing and shipping was quick and the finished product looked AMAZING! I've received many compliments on it! I'm very pleased and will use this company for future orders!

Questions? Get answers from the Vispronet staff and other customers.

Vispronet?