Review of Vispronet

Tel: 877-822-0201

anonymousg394
anonymous G.
3/21/19

Product was wonderful. Customer Service was great. The only issue was the time it took to get products that were out of stock reordered and in. Otherwise would have been a five star experience.

anonymousr399
anonymous R.
3/21/19

There is nothing very intuitive about this site. Takes your money without asking for your artwork...and doesn't leave you with any clear information as to what's next.

amyo63
Amy O.
3/20/19

The website was glitchy and timed out on one occasion while uploading artwork. The customer service through the online chat window was wonderfully helpful and able to work with me to finalize the art.

emailcomu
EmailCom U.
3/19/19

Destini was incredible - she recognized that we had a rush shipment and did everything she could to make sure that the quality was perfect and the timing worked for us. Thank you, Destini!

adamf91
Adam F.
3/19/19

Since this was my first time creating a Pop Up Trade Show Display, I had a ton of questions and customer support was so incredibly helpful. They were quick to answer my questions and made the process so easy for me. I can't wait to see what my design looks like!

erine30
Erin E.
3/19/19

Always great service and good products for a decent price. I've ordered serveral times and I'll keep ordering from Vispronet.

cariw3
cari w.
3/19/19

Customer service has been great. More details upfront on how to submit artwork for the table covers would be great.

anonymousa541
anonymous A.
3/15/19

I designed my table cloth 3 times- there was nothing telling me I had to be logged in to save the image. Design tools are a little rough.

luisa97
Luis A.
3/14/19

Placing the order online and uploading the art work was easy. Then the review and approval was very quick. I can't wait the get the banners to see the end product.

anonymousk387
anonymous K.
3/13/19

I found the website navigation troublesome, however Heather on your chat line was extremely patient and helpful and I could not have completed my order without her help.

anonymouso391
anonymous O.
3/11/19

Website is great, chat folks really made the difference in my decision to pick Vispronet, great design templates ... was a little bummed 1) shipping costs were high ...2) signed up for email newsletter but never got $$ off promo code

jaredp25
Jared P.
3/6/19

I encountered an issue with a large source file not uploading, but the customer service team helped me to get the file submitted to my order. I appreciate the thorough artwork and review to ensure the banners will look great.

janicer92
Janice R.
3/5/19

Perfect customer service! Chelsey was great! I found exactly what I needed. I'd use Vispronet again.

ericar53
Erica R.
3/4/19

Very simple and easy online ordering system. We received a great quality item for a very reasonable price in time for our job fair! Highly recommended and would definitely be ordering from again!

kaylai5
Kayla I.
2/27/19

The entire purchasing process was very painless, from beginning to end. It was easy to find the product I wanted from the website. As someone who is unfamiliar with digital graphics & submitting usable artwork, I appreciated the aid of the sales rep, Kristen N., in getting my images submitted properly. The responses were quick & we had the entire ordering process handled in a few days. Also, the cost is very reasonable & the turn-around is much quicker than we anticipated. Can't wait to see our finished product!

brandonj83
2/27/19

Purchased a step and repeat banner. I states in the details of my purchase that the hardware is included. However, they do not include the hardware unless you are aware that it is a separate purchase. Would not recommend this company due to deceiving tendencies to force you to spend 2x the amount.

Tip for consumers: before you purchase be sure you have searched and determined that your "hardware" is included....

timt188
Tim T.
2/27/19

When we realized an error in the banner product style that we received, customer service representative Chelsey Barrick was very quick in resolving the issue for us. She was very pleasant, understanding and responsive.

cassiee10
Cassie E.
2/25/19

The order was quick to place, quick to upload our design and quick on arrival. The back drop looked amazing and just what we needed!

anonymousw337
anonymous W.
2/25/19

I needed help with my design on my 10x10 logo canopy tent. I used the text chat and Heather was amazing in help me get it done.

fayec19
Faye C.
2/19/19

This is the second time we have ordered from you and the service has been excellent and you have responded back to us in 24 hrs. We appreciate your continued support and service to our company and have been very satisfied with the product. Thank you

melj34
Mel J.
2/19/19

Working with the team was a pleasure. Friendly and efficient. They came up with a great layout and design for my custom table cloth.

christineq9
Christine Q.
2/18/19

My customer Service person Kristen was very helpful.
We are looking forward to the banner being delivered next Monday.

ps279
P S.
2/8/19

The ordering process was easy. Follow up by your agents was done in a timely manner.
Product met all of my expectations. I would be happy to order from your company again.

kristit19
2/7/19

We ordered six table throws from vispronet with yellow being a primary color. While two of the table throws were printed correctly, four of them were more orange than yellow. At first the sales rep blamed this on us - saying we didn't call out a PMS color. In previous orders we had never used a PMS color and they were printed fine. We don't need an exact color match - but they can't be a completely different color. Upon telling the sales rep this information, she told me it was because they changed fabrics and did not notify customers who had not ordered in the last six months (another excuse). After sending photos showing the yellow and orange throws side by side showing that this is clearly not our fault and was a printing/quality control error, the sales rep offered us a 20% discount on a reprint AFTER we pay to mail a table throw back them. Excuses after excuses to blame the customer instead of taking accountability for their own mistakes. This is the second time we have experienced beyond poor customer service from this company and will be taking our business elsewhere.

Do NOT trust their website reviews!! There is a reason they have high reviews on their website - because they do not engage in review sites that are unbiased and say themselves that "comments that are excessively negative will be removed.

anonymousj309
anonymous J.
2/7/19

I would like to be able to go back and change part of an order in the shopping cart instead of having to cancel it and then reorder it

Questions? Get answers from the Vispronet staff and other customers.

Vispronet?