VIPTicketsCanada reviews

sales@vipticketscanada.ca

hb163
H B.
10/8/19

It was good. Cheaper than other websites. However, took time to confirm that your website was legit.

tomw500
tom w.
8/29/19

I was very happy to get the tickets to the show. sometimes it is difficult to understand the very high mark up on the ticket cost.

johnb1176
John B.
8/29/19

Your Service fees are ludicrous.....nearly 20% of my ticket? Why? Also, why am I paying for a delivery fee if the ticket is emailed to me electronically? Also, If the concert is in Canada then why am I paying USD? It's 2019. Please figure it out.

kelvink29
8/28/19

It's not until you go to checkout that you see that they charge in US dollars. The name of the website is vipticketsCANADA.CA So Canada in the name, a .ca (canadian) domain and the tickets are for a Canadian event. But they surreptitiously charge you in a foreign currency. This should be illegal.

shannonr89
Shannon R.
8/20/19

I’d be happy to review it after I see the show and ensure the tickets are legit. This is my first order with VIPTC.

spencera17
Spencer A.
7/27/19

Cheapest tickets I could find for the Seats, still very over priced. Do not like USD, or how fees are hidden until last step. Also would like my eTicket to be emailed sooner than the day before the concert date.

mikem1322
Mike M.
7/26/19

Absolutely awesome. I had never heard of this site previously. And I was skeptical. My tickets (for three) in total were about $160 cheaper than stubhub and ticketmaster - and to be frank - looked like the same area/seats.

This site will be my first site the next time I buy concert tickets. AAA

gd112
G D.
7/12/19

great variety of tickets...simple easy process for selecting and paying. Will comment further when tickets are actually received.

louiss100
Louis S.
6/22/19

All was fast and good just didn't like the fees that were added at the end of the transaction thanks

petef36
Pete F.
5/25/19

At the beginning tickets were $112, with taxes it came to about $155. Confirmation email I got from my credit card says it’s was charged $209?!? Wtf???

jordanq1
Jordan Q.
4/26/19

The thing that drives me nuts is the tickets are in USD. I’ve already read the issues in the past about this and it’s apparently because of the software you guys use. That software needs to be changed to be more transparent with extra fees and show your total in CAD. My 46 dollar ticket was 84 after all the fees and conversion. Kinda misleading, also not knowing your final total until you put your credit card info in is annoying.

pauletted16
Paulette D.
4/26/19

I loved the pricing I had on another site ordered what I thought was tickets for here then came to realize it was in the states. I went to your site found another set to my event and price was right and was for my city thank you for that

michelleu20
Michelle U.
4/20/19

The price was outrageously expensive, but I know that's not VIPs fault. Glad I found this site, my daughter is going to LOVE her birthday present thanks to you guys.

dalei5
Dale I.
4/19/19

Quick and easy shop! Fees a little high, but when your shopping on game day. It’s what it is..

stephaniem292
Stephanie M.
4/10/19

First time buying tickets from VIP tickets. Received them through email/online and I haven't used them yet as the date of the concert is still a ways away. Since this is my first time purchasing and they are being resold from another person, I am a little worried when I get to the venue on the date that the ticket won't work or it'll come up as a duplicate. Until then I will be unsure of the overall product and experience. With that but if doubt I cannot give a full five star rating.

anonymousd397
anonymous D.
4/5/19

Not sure why "VIP tickets Canada" runs on USD... you should have a system in place that includes the conversion before it even gets to the customers eyes.

anonymouse396
anonymous E.
3/25/19

Good job guys last minute ticket i got was cheap next time, I will try to be the early bird on my next wwe event but if i sleep in i am willing to purchase another ticket off here in the future.

kevinb690
Kevin B.
3/15/19

very easy and well organized. First time I am using this service so I am hoping no issues with tickets.

arieng
Arien G.
2/20/19

So far so good, I noticed some negative reviews regarding fake tickets, so I really hope everything turns out well.

monab39
Mona B.
2/19/19

I paid in US on a Canadian Website. I just received the credit card statement. Not impressed at all.

jeang121
2/2/19

Guys, check all other review, they are FAKE written by the same person on the same date!!! AVOID this garbage scalpers! Bought 2 tickets and were FAKE, couldn't use them and no refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

msf5
Ms F.
12/13/18

I don't have a bad thing to say...I.knew what I wanted and it was easy to order and receive the tickets.

kimw218
Kim W.
12/13/18

Thank-you for taking my order. Hoping this will be a great performance,but thanks for your help. Kim Wright.

mirandal35
Miranda L.
11/14/18

Tickets came fast, no issues. Just beware of additional fees. I called first to find out what they were so no surprises.

ambert56
amber T.
11/14/18

It's extremely frustrating that you have taken all of the good seats from this event and selling them at a veeeeeeerrrrrryyy inflated price including the fees. And in US funds for a Canadian event. This was the only way that I could get good seats for my son and my mother to be able to enjoy there first event like this. Shame on you

Hi Kianna, yes every single ticket bought from us is guaranteed 100% to be the seats you ordered and valid and authentic or your money back!

By Alena E., VIPTicketsCanada Representative

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

I and several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Yes there are, they hide them until the last second and sometimes charge as much as 85$ per ticket as they did to my coworker. All in American without saying so despite being a canadian site. Proceed at your own peril.

By Franky D.

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Hello Aaron! Many ticket brokers and season ticket holders hold multi year ticket deals with the same ticket location. This is why you see tickets available for the upcoming 2018 season. Thank you!

By Alena E., VIPTicketsCanada Representative

Hi Jenni, to answer your question, it depends. Some season tickets don't list ticket prices while other tickets may list them. Regardless all tickets are guaranteed 100% to be authentic and valid for your event or your money back.

By Alena E., VIPTicketsCanada Representative

Hi Darla. All ticket sellers who sell tickets on our site are screened. A huge portion of them are large ticket brokers who buy large quantities of season tickets from teams. The original name on the ticket simply states the individual who originally purchased that ticket. You do not have to show id or credit card to enter with your printed tickets at any venue in the USA or Canada. If there happens to be 19+ event you may have to show you are able to attend such events in very rare circumstances. However your id and credit card do not need to match your printed tickets.

By Alena E., VIPTicketsCanada Representative

Questions? Get answers from the VIPTicketsCanada staff and other customers.

VIPTicketsCanada?