VIPTicketsCanada

VIPTicketsCanada has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 1,702 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. VIPTicketsCanada also ranks 13th among Tickets sites.

• Easy to navigate website and the cheapest Canadian site we could find anywhere.

• I assume VIP Tickets Canada will be selling in Canadian dollars.
  • Advertised as Canadian company but all prices in USD and customer service out of the US and under a different name.
How would you rate VIPTicketsCanada?

“Super”

Jessica G.
11/8/17

Easy to understand directions, got date we wanted. My daughter loved seeing Gwen live thanks again

“GARBAGE, ALL OTHER REVIEWS ARE FAKE!! AVOID!!!”

JEAN G.
2/2/19

Guys, check all other review, they are FAKE written by the same person on the same date!!! AVOID this garbage scalpers! Bought 2 tickets and were FAKE, couldn't use them and no refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!

Reviews (1,702)

canadian dollars (8) customer service (9) canadian site (3) canadian website (3) ticket prices (3)
jamiea57
Jamie A.
December 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Canadian site should use Canadian dollars for payment! I almost didn’t order because of that - quite annoying to pay credit card exchange rates.
jocelyng14
Jocelyn G.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
When purchasing there was a message saying processing difficulty. I received an email later asking to complete order. I am unsure if I have now ordered twice?
lauram779
Laura M.
October 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am a little nervous because of fraud. I will rate again once the event has happened and it was a success
hb163
H B.
October 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
It was good. Cheaper than other websites. However, took time to confirm that your website was legit.
tomw500
tom w.
August 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was very happy to get the tickets to the show. sometimes it is difficult to understand the very high mark up on the ticket cost.
louiss100
Louis S.
June 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
All was fast and good just didn't like the fees that were added at the end of the transaction thanks
shannonr89
Shannon R.
August 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
I’d be happy to review it after I see the show and ensure the tickets are legit. This is my first order with VIPTC.
mikem1322
Mike M.
July 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Absolutely awesome. I had never heard of this site previously. And I was skeptical. My tickets (for three) in total were about $160 cheaper than stubhub and ticketmaster - and to be frank - looked like the same area/seats.

This site will be my first site the next time I buy concert tickets. AAA
spencera17
Spencer A.
July 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Cheapest tickets I could find for the Seats, still very over priced. Do not like USD, or how fees are hidden until last step. Also would like my eTicket to be emailed sooner than the day before the concert date.
jordanq1
Jordan Q.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
The thing that drives me nuts is the tickets are in USD. I’ve already read the issues in the past about this and it’s apparently because of the software you guys use. That software needs to be changed to be more transparent with extra fees and show your total in CAD. My 46 dollar ticket was 84 after all the fees and conversion. Kinda misleading, also not knowing your final total until you put your credit card info in is annoying.
gd112
G D.
July 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
great variety of tickets...simple easy process for selecting and paying. Will comment further when tickets are actually received.
anonymousd397
anonymous D.
April 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Not sure why "VIP tickets Canada" runs on USD... you should have a system in place that includes the conversion before it even gets to the customers eyes.
valentinac16
Valentina C.
September 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
I think I've paid much too much for this ticket that you bought from Evenko in order to sell it once again. Thank you, anyway.
kelvink29
August 28th, 2019
It's not until you go to checkout that you see that they charge in US dollars. The name of the website is vipticketsCANADA.CA So Canada in the name, a .ca (canadian) domain and the tickets are for a Canadian event. But they surreptitiously charge you in a foreign currency. This should be illegal.
mirandal35
Miranda L.
November 14th, 2018
Verified purchase
Tickets came fast, no issues. Just beware of additional fees. I called first to find out what they were so no surprises.
pauletted16
Paulette D.
April 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
I loved the pricing I had on another site ordered what I thought was tickets for here then came to realize it was in the states. I went to your site found another set to my event and price was right and was for my city thank you for that
petef36
Pete F.
May 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
At the beginning tickets were $112, with taxes it came to about $155. Confirmation email I got from my credit card says it’s was charged $209?!? Wtf???
michelleu20
Michelle U.
April 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
The price was outrageously expensive, but I know that's not VIPs fault. Glad I found this site, my daughter is going to LOVE her birthday present thanks to you guys.
dalei5
Dale I.
April 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick and easy shop! Fees a little high, but when your shopping on game day. It’s what it is..
stephaniem292
Stephanie M.
April 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
First time buying tickets from VIP tickets. Received them through email/online and I haven't used them yet as the date of the concert is still a ways away. Since this is my first time purchasing and they are being resold from another person, I am a little worried when I get to the venue on the date that the ticket won't work or it'll come up as a duplicate. Until then I will be unsure of the overall product and experience. With that but if doubt I cannot give a full five star rating.
anonymouse396
anonymous E.
March 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Good job guys last minute ticket i got was cheap next time, I will try to be the early bird on my next wwe event but if i sleep in i am willing to purchase another ticket off here in the future.
mariec234
Marie C.
November 7th, 2018
Verified purchase
Unfortunately, ticket prices are in US dollar currency. I hope in the future they are automatically put to Canadian dollars so that it would be easier to decide whether I end up purchasing a ticket or not
trevorx
Trevor X.
October 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
this is the 'so far' stage...let us see if they arrive and how they work before I proceed giving you glowing reviews eh ?
arieng
Arien G.
February 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
So far so good, I noticed some negative reviews regarding fake tickets, so I really hope everything turns out well.
dalen40
Dale N.
September 15th, 2018
Verified purchase
Excellent services for a great experience with the best time of my lifetime as I'am a huge Edmonton Oilers fan

Hi Kianna, yes every single ticket bought from us is guaranteed 100% to be the seats you ordered and valid and authentic or your money back!

See more answers (2)

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

I and several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue and failed to get our tickets, money back, or any customer service. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Yes there are, they hide them until the last second and sometimes charge as much as 85$ per ticket as they did to my coworker. All in American without saying so despite being a canadian site. Proceed at your own peril.

By Franky D.

Iand several of my coworkers and family members have had the same issue. Bring in emails and any proof of payment you have to the bank and report it as a scam as despite saying they have a money back guarantee they RIP you off and do not follow through with any customer service nor protection.

By Franky D.

Hello Aaron! Many ticket brokers and season ticket holders hold multi year ticket deals with the same ticket location. This is why you see tickets available for the upcoming 2018 season. Thank you!

By Alena E.,

Hi Jenni, to answer your question, it depends. Some season tickets don't list ticket prices while other tickets may list them. Regardless all tickets are guaranteed 100% to be authentic and valid for your event or your money back.

By Alena E.,

Hi Darla. All ticket sellers who sell tickets on our site are screened. A huge portion of them are large ticket brokers who buy large quantities of season tickets from teams. The original name on the ticket simply states the individual who originally purchased that ticket. You do not have to show id or credit card to enter with your printed tickets at any venue in the USA or Canada. If there happens to be 19+ event you may have to show you are able to attend such events in very rare circumstances. However your id and credit card do not need to match your printed tickets.

By Alena E.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VIPTicketsCanada staff and other customers.

Canadian Owned Ticket Exchange ?? Every Ticket is 100% Guaranteed! Buy Tickets Now - Order Today Secure Checkout ?? Huge Selection ?? Choose Your Seats ?? Great Customer Service

alenae
Alena E.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VIPTicketsCanada?

Have a question about VIPTicketsCanada?