Vintage Tub & Bath reviews

supply@vintagetub.com

eileenf30
Eileen F.
8/11/18

This is the second time I've ordered from this site. I had to return my last order because they sent me the wrong product after pushing back delivery by more than four months. While the site is easy to use, they are not very responsive to requests for assistance as I've emailed them over a week ago about the product I decided to purchase and still haven't responded. I'm only ordering from this site again, because they had the lowest price.

curtp13
Curt P.
8/9/18

Great price on an small apron sink! I've used this sink for clients 3 times now and have always like the product. Will definitely use again when a small white apron sink is requested.

guestp3
Guest P.
7/26/18

I have bought from Vintage before. Easy and quick. Looking forward to receiving my farmhouse sink. I have looked at others but think this is the best buy.

susans813
Susan S.
7/26/18

I ordered a faucet that was on sale. I tried to use the 5% code but it wouldn't accept it. The site did not say that the 5% off excluded sale items.

larap16
Lara P.
7/23/18

Very beautiful. Was worth the wait. Makes a huge difference in the tub and looks amazing. Perfect size for my 1920's clawfoot tub. Thank you so much!

timothyk81
Timothy K.
7/23/18

I was pleased with the selection of products. I had an idea of what i was looking for and it was very simple to find what i liked.

mcw
MC W.
7/22/18

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I ordered a tub the beginning of June and I still haven't recieved it. I called 2 weeks ago and they promised it would ship that day. It finally shipped 10 days later. And here we are...still waiting on a tub!!

guestc
Guest C.
7/18/18

I love the look of your products and the prices are amazing. It was a little unclear if the spray shank was included with the faucet thus the four stars... otherwise it is beautiful.

tiffanys157
Tiffany S.
7/17/18

Everything went great! This was the first item I looked at and came back to it after looking for a bathroom vintage faucet. I look forward to receiving my product and enjoying my new bathroom!

robinv45
6/30/18

Great service and prices. Would definitely recommend. Lots of choices. Fast service. Helpful courteous employees.

sonjad8
Sonja D.
6/8/18

Your images are great but I would like to see all the options in photo format, it's hard to picture with only the one option in your images.

christineh230
Christine H.
6/4/18

I believe I should have received a 5% discount for ordering and spending the amount I need. The discount shouldn't have restrictions.

lindaz56
Linda Z.
6/3/18

This is a very nice surprise--I found a drain for my antique bathroom pedestal sink which looks like it will match my lovely old faucets!

annettem99
Annette M.
6/3/18

I have been searching for an item like this for a long time. Your web page was easy to use and very informative. I can't wait for my order to come.

laurar239
Laura R.
6/2/18

Well it's a bit premature to ask for my shopping experience, when I haven't received delivery of items yet. Delivery is a HUGE part of the online experience. But so far I've been very happy. :)

dianem328
5/30/18

I was very happy with the products and service. I needed to make an exchange and it was no problem at all. Very happy customer.

williamh414
William H.
5/30/18

There wasn’t anywhere I saw the expected delivery date. The home page of the item said 2-3 biz days. Will it take 1 day to process and 3 days for delivery? Arrive next Monday?

kristinar26
Kristina R.
5/30/18

I haven't seen the product only know how easy it was to place an order. I will wait and see after I receive it.

renel55
Rene L.
5/30/18

Cheaper than all vendors for the product that I was looking for. Free shipping and no taxes definitely a plus. Thank you.

johnsona20
Johnson A.
5/29/18

Mimi in customer service is a really gem. She is always quick to help me out and answer any questions I have.

leanneh17
Leanne H.
5/28/18

I purchased a Whitehaus farmhouse sink earlier this year and I absolutely love it. It is excellent quality. My customer service quality was excellent also. Excellent packaging and delivery. That's why I am now ordering from Vintage again!

scottc180
Scott C.
5/28/18

Wish we had got the 10% Randolph Morris on our bath/tap package, but have had good experiences with Vintage Tub and Bath.

angelaf127
Angela F.
5/27/18

Shopping was fine - will have more feedback when I receive the tub

Tub is here but the connection y'all made at the factory from the drain leaks - so we have to get the plumber back here to fix it

alisonh74
Alison H.
5/27/18

I tried to edit my shipping address b/c it repeated my street and number but instead the screen advanced

gordony3
GORDON Y.
5/27/18

Finally found a non-rust bathtub caddy tray that would extend to fit the width of my large Jacuzzi bathtub.

Questions? Get answers from the Vintage Tub & Bath staff and other customers.

Vintage Tub & Bath?