This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Vintageproaudio.eu

Vintageproaudio.eu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vintageproaudio.eu ranks 134th among Travel Deals sites.

How would you rate Vintageproaudio.eu?

“I hunted two chamois and a Carpathian stag with this...”

Larry S.
9/30/11

I hunted two chamois and a Carpathian stag with this outfitter. Very personal experience, the owner of the company waited for me at the airport personally and made sure that everything will run smoothly. They know everybody in Romania, all the good hunting grounds. The accommodation was amazing, the food was great. The hunt was very exciting but I don't recommend the chamois hunt for everybody. You must be in good shape in order to get this kind of game, I hunted the last one at 1300 meters altitude.

larrys16
September 30th, 2011

stanm3
September 29th, 2011

I was hunting quails with this company in Romania. I had a very good time, everything was great. We hunted quail for 6 days, in the Teleorman area, 4 guns around 200 quails daily, it is not bad at all. The accommodation was also very nice, and the two persons that guided the hunt, George Dina, the professional hunter and Mircea Pauleanu, the pr guy are the best. I will come back again soon for sure. P.S. The dogs they had for the quail hunt are great too :)

Questions? Get answers from the Vintageproaudio.eu staff and other customers.

georged5
George D.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vintageproaudio.eu?

Have a question about Vintageproaudio.eu?