Vincheck.info

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
1.3 / 5

Vincheck.info has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Vincheck.info ranks 187th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Vincheck.info?

“Truly free vehicle report”

Grace R.
8/7/20

This service is incredibly useful for anyone buying a used car. I can't believe they are providing the information for free! I highly recommend this website for anyone in the market for a used vehicle.

“What a waste of time and money.”

James G.
10/27/20

What a bunch of garbage. There has got to be more information than what these guys sent me. A total waste of $10. My odometer on this truck is over 153,000. They say the last report is in the 23,500 range. I have had reportable accidents with this truck, I have had speeding tickets, I have had the dealership rebuild the transmission at 36,000, I have had it inspected every year since I had got it in 2008. What a messed up system these guys have! I put 1 star and say I would like to rate them a negative 2 stars.

jamesg2138
October 27th, 2020

What a bunch of garbage.

gracer131
August 7th, 2020

krystah6
September 2nd, 2021

I tried to get the 1.00 purchase for a one time vin check. It then signed me up for reoccurring charges. I called customer service to tell them that I don't want monthly service and they are trying to take a 19.99 cancellation fee from my account. I've emailed them multiple times and now no response. I do not reccomend this service!

helens952
August 11th, 2021

I called customer service 5 times in the last few weeks. I got an all lines are busy, will call you back shortly.
Still haven't received a call back. Im being charged for services I did not request.

karenl1861
May 15th, 2020

I've used this site several times and they do not charge anything! You will seldom find a company who offer their service 100% free so I am very amazed with VInCheck.info!

scottd1042
July 8th, 2021

Site is a joke. Paid the $9.95 for a report, issued me a report for a different vehicle. Same make and model but the information is incorrect and/or fake. Milage is different from the actual car and who knows if the sales history is correct. Car I'm looking at has 44k miles, report is 56,324.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use the site.

Products used:
Vin look up for buying used car.

michaelh1350
May 18th, 2019

Be careful with this site, it belongs to the famous cheater Jesse Willms. Just type in google this name and you will find a lot of information about his actions. He never does anything for free. Read the privacy policy, he can sell the data you entered to anyone and you will be pursued by annoying sellers.

gerviee
September 11th, 2018

If you want to know a used car's vehicle history for free, VinCheck.info can give you the details about accidents, liens, safety ratings, specifications, and others you need. It's like a free carfax report but without having to pay for anything.

Tip for consumers:
Either VIN or plate number would do in generating a report for a used car. Compare the reports from either input to check for possible frauds.

It's legit. I got my vehicle report for free! I will use them again in the future!

By Grace R.