Vincheck.info

Vincheck.info has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Vincheck.info ranks 43rd among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Vincheck.info?

“Truly free vehicle report”

Grace R.
8/7/20

This service is incredibly useful for anyone buying a used car. I can't believe they are providing the information for free! I highly recommend this website for anyone in the market for a used vehicle.

“What a waste of time and money.”

James G.
10/27/20

What a bunch of garbage. There has got to be more information than what these guys sent me. A total waste of $10. My odometer on this truck is over 153,000. They say the last report is in the 23,500 range. I have had reportable accidents with this truck, I have had speeding tickets, I have had the dealership rebuild the transmission at 36,000, I have had it inspected every year since I had got it in 2008. What a messed up system these guys have! I put 1 star and say I would like to rate them a negative 2 stars.

gracer131
August 7th, 2020

jamesg2138
October 27th, 2020

What a bunch of garbage.

michaelh1350
May 18th, 2019

Be careful with this site, it belongs to the famous cheater Jesse Willms. Just type in google this name and you will find a lot of information about his actions. He never does anything for free. Read the privacy policy, he can sell the data you entered to anyone and you will be pursued by annoying sellers.

karenl1861
May 15th, 2020

I've used this site several times and they do not charge anything! You will seldom find a company who offer their service 100% free so I am very amazed with VInCheck.info!

gerviee
September 11th, 2018

If you want to know a used car's vehicle history for free, VinCheck.info can give you the details about accidents, liens, safety ratings, specifications, and others you need. It's like a free carfax report but without having to pay for anything.

Tip for consumers:
Either VIN or plate number would do in generating a report for a used car. Compare the reports from either input to check for possible frauds.

It's legit. I got my vehicle report for free! I will use them again in the future!

By Grace R.