Review of Video Game 911

service@videogame911.com

1 star

tahjh
12/16/18

Video Games 911 was very helpful and kind ! Helped me fix 2 consoles, the people who worked in the store were very helpful and flexible with pricing !

chrisc358
6/22/17

This business is amazing. I bring all of my devices here and these guys always keep me updated on the status of my order. I never have to worry about one of my old consoles collecting dust since I can count on these guys to get it up and running for me in a reasonable time-frame and great price. Highly suggest this business.

salaarr
4/8/17

Videogame911 was a fantastic experience. They undoubtably live up to their claims of being one of the best video game console repair companies on the internet. I'd like to talk about some of the best parts of my experience:

1. Great customer service. One of the extremely impressive parts of Videogame911's website interface was the fact that after placing an order, you are able to send messages to you designated technician at any time. After sending a message, in just a few hours you are given an extremely clear and informative response. Any inquiries I had were answered promptly and completely, and that is a great quality for online companies.

2. Fantastic repair quality. After sending in my son's 3DS, I was a little worried on whether or not I'd be able to get him his console back within a fair time frame. However, I was pleasantly surprised. After sending my device in, receiving an extremely fair quote, and completing my purchase, my console was immediately set for repair. Within 2 days of sending my device into Videogame911, I was able to get a masterfully repaired product back, and with no complaints at all on the repair quality end.

Overall, I couldn't recommend this company for your console repair enough. Because of their fantastic communication system, you are able to contact a real human being at any time. There's nothing worse than repair companies who just send you default computerized responses any time you have a question, and that's really what makes Videogame911 an amazing company. Their great communication, along with their expert repair work and efficiency, is what makes Videogame911 the best choice for your console's repair.

danielm314
3/16/17

This is a great company. They shipped quickly, and they responded to my inquiries fast. My order had some technical issues and they were very clear about the issues and even called me to make sure I was aware and on the same page. Very kind people and very reasonably priced. Even though system repairs can be expensive, they absolutely do their best to make sure you are taken care of without charging too much.. Excellent option if your system is having problems, you can trust them.

sandyf26
2/16/17

My PS4's HDMI port had been damaged and I decided to give these guys a shot. From the start, they were very knowledgable about the issue and a pleasure to work with. Their communication was A+, responding to all my questions quickly with very thorough explanations as to what needed to be done. Their prices were very fair. The repair was completled quickly and I was back to gaming in just a few days after sending in my console. For those looking to get their console repaired, I highly recommend using Video Game 911 for all your console repair needs.

jasonl50
5/12/14

Video game 911 is the leader in video game console repairs. With emphasis on the most popular gaming consoles. We are able to manage any amount of orders you may have. With expertise in Xbox 360 repairs, PS3, Nintendo Wii, and all popular handhelds such as the Nintendo DSI. VideoGame911.com is a subsidiary of Anthony Edward Unlimited LLC, a New Jersey-based computer and electronics retailer. Located at 411 East Main Street, Denville, NJ 07834. The company was founded in 1996. VideoGame911.com is staffed with highly-trained repair technicians who provide expert video game diagnosis and repair services.

Questions? Get answers from the Video Game 911 staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Video Game 911