Review of Victory Koredry

Huntington Beach, CA 92649, US
marc@victorykoredry.com

oliviaw64
3/5/19

I ordered a new uniform for my surfing classes. I was my first purchase on line. I was afraid of getting the wrong size or colour. However, the suit is a perfect match for me. And the order arrived without any delay. Great job!

ryand160
6/24/18

Trying to contact company to rectify for a couple weeks now but no response. Hoping to get in touch with them soon.

samuelm146
6/23/18

The shirt is great, high quality. It dries fast and is comfortable to wear. It's also stylish enough from other options out there. I am 5'9", 170 pounds and the medium just ended up being very baggy on me when wet. It feels alright when dry but in hindsight I might have tried a small.

Response from marc s., Victory Koredry Representative
If you bought the loose fit shirt its usually better to order a little on the smaller side if you will be using for in the water activities like surfing or diving but regular size for SUP or rafting. We will exchange for a different size no problem even though it has been worn.
robinf79
robin F.
6/5/18

Ur 14’ SUP cover is perfect cover for our 11’ hobie mirage kayak that we store upside down. We don’t like the zip ups.

nickim15
5/28/18

Had a few hiccups in getting the order although the team at Victory Koredry really went out of their way to get the product to me. Very comfortable

jasonh291
5/11/18

I love the long sleeve loose fit nylon shirts that victory drykore makes ... price is steep and I had issue with coupon code being applied. Would buy again if I can get coupons to work

elaineh79
Elaine H.
5/5/18

So far...it's been great. Your sizing chart is a bit odd . It didn't make sense. I'm hoping it will fit since I ordered the loose fit style.

chrisn146
5/1/18

Looks good, and works really well.
Shipping was prompt, and a number of people asked me where I got it!!

andres52
Andre S.
4/27/18

I was a little frustrated navigating the views of the long sleeve. Some of the colors would show when selected, some would not.

mylesp13
Myles P.
4/11/18

I wait patiently and in expectation that it lives up to the hype! Prepayment and size is hit and miss can be tears at the end of the day

steves455
Steve S.
4/2/18

While the weather has not given me a chance to try this rash guard out yet, I plan on taking it on a trip to Tahiti coming up in May and looking forward to wearing this! Well made and the size fits me well!

johna786
2/23/18

The product is of excellent quality and the shipping was fast! This is the best rash guard type of product I have ever purchased. I would recommend this for every water person!

davids1372
David S.
2/21/18

Delivery service great, but disappointed in product durability. Tribal long sleeve hoodie frayed on both sleeve seams after first use.

rachelp121
Rachel P.
2/17/18

Easy ordering please say hello to Mark from the Parenteau's living down at the pier bowl call us some time

raym1085
2/12/18

Nice and loose but not too much and nice color wish for more color options. Ill use when I go inshore or kayak fishing

allisonm80
2/8/18

I really like this product. Shipping was fast. I probably be buying another one. Recommended. Thanks

paulg327
Paul G.
1/24/18

I’m still not entirely sure how much I paid. Was shipping included? Was shipping included? I saw $54 but wasn’t sure whether that was USD or AUD

adamh180
Adam H.
1/15/18

Easy online platform that was mobile device friendly. Product descriptions were clear and sizing chart easy to interpret. Once delivered I found great products, on the end a fast pack and send. Very responsive customer service. Cannot fault the customer experience I had.

kevinc348
Kevin C.
1/7/18

I clicked on your link because there was a coupon code number for free shipping. When I finally settle on a shirt, the coupon would not be accepted.

jaredr27
Jared R.
1/6/18

Wasn't fully clear what colour applied to what tops (mostly obvious except for maybe the royal blue and Hawaii blue)

christopherm264
Christopher M.
12/27/17

Nice site, easy to navigate. Some of the colors did not display on the shirts when trying to choose a color, so that left me in the guessing for what I purchased. Hoping I like all the colors I bought.

bradk52
Brad K.
12/16/17

It is easy to order all my info is saved so I don’t have to enter every time I order something

melissar193
Melissa R.
12/16/17

Great customer service! I missed a sale and was still given the sale price. So very nice of the lady to help me out.

mikef233
Mike F.
12/13/17

When I finally found your website to re-purchase a sun shirt, the woman I spoke with was exceptionally helpful

lindal411
Linda L.
10/30/17

I really appreciate not overcharging on the shipping. I did try to get the 10% discount signing up for newsletter, couldn't get the code though.

Questions? Get answers from the Victory Koredry staff and other customers.

Victory Koredry?