This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Vfix.net

Vfix.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Vfix.net?

“The technician told me they were affiliated with Microsoft...”

kerri c.
4/19/12

The technician told me they were affiliated with Microsoft (not true) calling because of serious virus know by error reporting. I would not have believed it except the night before I had been hit with a phishing virus. Anyway, they said they would fix my computers for 200. The computers still had the same problem when they were done, except they installed their own spyware on my computer. It took a while to fix that! They agreed to a refund, but I never received it, even after numerous calls. Now I believe they have blocked my number because I can't even get through to call. STAY AWAY! FRAUD! LIARS! SCAM!

kerric1
April 19th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Vfix.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vfix.net?

Have a question about Vfix.net?