Veeble

Veeble has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Veeble most frequently mention customer service. Veeble ranks 40th among Web Hosting sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.9%

• My son finally helped a bit and, after a chat with customer service, we all managed to work out the bugs.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Veeble?

“Veeble is a Hosting Company that believes product quality matches with 24/7 support.”

Kelsie M.
2/1/21

Veeble is a Hosting Company that believes product quality matches with 24/7 support. They have a wide range of hosting services, including VPS, shared hosting, dedicated servers and much more integrated solutions for your own business. Even if you are starting on the online world, Veeble provides you "Hosting my Way" that fits your needs. Highly recommended!

“CAUTION!”

erudes o.
4/17/21

Stay away from this company if you value your money especially if you are into SEO. I ordered three domains from them and paid with bitcoin. Four days later the domains were unregistered. When I contacted them, they said the domains look like another popular domain so it's fraud and they won't register them. I asked for my money back and they refused to refund. They insist I purchase another item from them and won't refund the money. Stay away if you value your hard earned money.

customer service (5)
kelsiem16
February 1st, 2021

erudeso
April 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Never pay with bitcoin. If you are into SEO stay far away from them

silasm42
December 1st, 2020

Best web hosting choice I every made. Support is fast and really helpful. The server locations are awesome. Thank you guys.

alexanderl291
August 29th, 2020

Great online support! And online Staff! Uptime is awesome. Excellent experience using chat to troubleshoot a problem. I highly recommend!

mariab211
January 24th, 2018

This Company is kind of a scam. They have misleading titles that 'mislead' you into buying a service that you're not getting. Took them 2 days to deliver and when they did, the control panel had an error. I did not like it at all so i opened up a ticket and explained to them that i wanted a refund and THEY DON'T GIVE REFUNDS. Even if it was literally 5 hours after getting my service. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. Would not even recommend it to ANYBODY. They are a scam, only care about money than customer satisfaction. Im pretty sure all these reviews are fake as well.

Tip for consumers:
DONT

lisar1681
June 9th, 2021

It is the best web hosting company you can find right now. I have been hosting sites for more than an month and my life got much easier when I switched to Veeble. A+.

davidf1708
May 19th, 2020

Customer service is top notch. Will respond to questions promptly and are always willing to help. Wouldn't change my web host if given the chance.

havasd
February 7th, 2020

Their service seems to be perfect and server is nice and allows me to host my site without concerns. Support provides is great overall and for the price I couldn't get anything better, so if you're looking for quality hosting than Veeble is the stop for you. Keep up the good work!

sergiuszk
June 10th, 2020

The situation was someone unknown by me was sending shady email using an address from my domain. Within a short time, Veeble analyzed the offending email header, took appropriate action, and killed the problem. Can't beat that.

benh312
April 9th, 2020

The Veeble support is phenomenal. They are very helpful and I never had an issue with them. There was a bit of down time recently but that was it.
I recommend them for sure! A low hosting price with a lot of storage and bandwidth.

philipps8
July 9th, 2020

Customer support is very good and has improved dramatically over the years as well as the user interface(control panel). Pricing for shared hosting is reasonable to good.

madisonf52
April 27th, 2021

The price is incredible value and I highly recommend them. I like how they work for me.
Support is active for 24 hours.

edwarda173
February 12th, 2020

Incredibly fast and professional Veeble is!
Hosting service for Wordpress is awesome and technical support is incredible! I like the way they provide their services.

donial
July 20th, 2021

I am happy using their hosting. I have not found any negative aspects of this host. I have not noticed any down time. I would like to recommend this hosting service because this is the best paid host available on the Net.

caitlynw11
November 10th, 2020

I get the support in seconds whenever needed the most. Superb Veeble.org! I highly recommend them.!

dominicg42
April 4th, 2020

Veeble has an excellent service. I'll recommend any one who's looking for a cheap and excellent customer service.

bjorgolfurb
August 14th, 2020

I think that Veeble is suitable for anyone who needs a host that is reliable and helpful. I have recommended the host to several friends and suggest that you use them today.

aksels
December 20th, 2020

Veeble is awesome, no sooner had I raised the ticket the problem was fixed, would 100% recommend them.

matthiasl18
July 4th, 2020

I would personally recommend using veeble as it is a great hosting provider, it is cheap yet it has great resources, I hosted my own personal blog on veeble and the speed is really impressive.

amaliel2
April 9th, 2021

The services and the support team are pretty good. It is a reliable hosting with good speeds. And prices are rather low.

davisj23
January 29th, 2020

Veeble provide the best referral program were we can create unique promo codes and we can provide to our friends and family we will be rewarded once the coupons are used.

frankiem44
October 7th, 2019

The website is incredibly easy to navigate, and they provide amazing guides that have made my life so much easier. Moreover, they go above & beyond the call of duty to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have. They've even managed to fix some things on my site that my developers overlooked, so they're not only hosting gurus, but also web gurus. Highly recommended.

hamishm8
December 9th, 2019

I have been using Veeble for a while and I have had no trouble at all. Their support is really quick and I have always found someone who answers me back immediately despite our time difference. I am truly impressed.

jensw14
November 8th, 2019

They have constantly improved my service and when I had issues... I immediately got the attention I required, often exceeding my expectations and giving advice to help me grow my business.
Veeble is a value added service that I have come to really enjoy working with them.

wittliffh
February 1st, 2017

My expereince with this host is positive. They are good at delivering quality services taking into account the needs of all their customers. They do have an active tech staff who is online for 24 hours. I had some problems and they helped me within 15 minutes to fix the issue. So I have to say that they do have honest prices and I did get what I paid for. Plans are full of useful resources and there was no downtime on them that I experienced. Good host they are! I'd recommend them for anyone!

Questions? Get answers from the Veeble staff and other customers.

Get Cheap? Windows VPS & RDP? VPS. Veeble? Offers Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Domain Name, SSL Certificate, Dedicated Server & Cloud Server Solutions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veeble?

Have a question about Veeble?