Veeble

Veeble has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Veeble also ranks 33rd among Web Hosting sites.

• My son finally helped a bit and, after a chat with customer service, we all managed to work out the bugs.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Veeble?

“Customer service is top notch”

David F.
5/19/20

Customer service is top notch. Will respond to questions promptly and are always willing to help. Wouldn't change my web host if given the chance.

“Horrible”

Maria B.
1/24/18

This Company is kind of a scam. They have misleading titles that 'mislead' you into buying a service that you're not getting. Took them 2 days to deliver and when they did, the control panel had an error. I did not like it at all so i opened up a ticket and explained to them that i wanted a refund and THEY DON'T GIVE REFUNDS. Even if it was literally 5 hours after getting my service. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. Would not even recommend it to ANYBODY. They are a scam, only care about money than customer satisfaction. Im pretty sure all these reviews are fake as well.

customer service (5)
mariab211
January 24th, 2018

Tip for consumers: DONT

davidf1708
May 19th, 2020
havasd
February 7th, 2020
Their service seems to be perfect and server is nice and allows me to host my site without concerns. Support provides is great overall and for the price I couldn't get anything better, so if you're looking for quality hosting than Veeble is the stop for you. Keep up the good work!
sergiuszk
June 10th, 2020
The situation was someone unknown by me was sending shady email using an address from my domain. Within a short time, Veeble analyzed the offending email header, took appropriate action, and killed the problem. Can't beat that.
benh312
April 9th, 2020
The Veeble support is phenomenal. They are very helpful and I never had an issue with them. There was a bit of down time recently but that was it.
I recommend them for sure! A low hosting price with a lot of storage and bandwidth.
edwarda173
February 12th, 2020
Incredibly fast and professional Veeble is!
Hosting service for Wordpress is awesome and technical support is incredible! I like the way they provide their services.
dominicg42
April 4th, 2020
Veeble has an excellent service. I'll recommend any one who's looking for a cheap and excellent customer service.
matthiasl18
July 4th, 2020
I would personally recommend using veeble as it is a great hosting provider, it is cheap yet it has great resources, I hosted my own personal blog on veeble and the speed is really impressive.
davisj23
January 29th, 2020
Veeble provide the best referral program were we can create unique promo codes and we can provide to our friends and family we will be rewarded once the coupons are used.
frankiem44
October 7th, 2019
The website is incredibly easy to navigate, and they provide amazing guides that have made my life so much easier. Moreover, they go above & beyond the call of duty to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have. They've even managed to fix some things on my site that my developers overlooked, so they're not only hosting gurus, but also web gurus. Highly recommended.
hamishm8
December 9th, 2019
I have been using Veeble for a while and I have had no trouble at all. Their support is really quick and I have always found someone who answers me back immediately despite our time difference. I am truly impressed.
jensw14
November 8th, 2019
They have constantly improved my service and when I had issues.... I immediately got the attention I required, often exceeding my expectations and giving advice to help me grow my business.
Veeble is a value added service that I have come to really enjoy working with them.
wittliffh
February 1st, 2017
My expereince with this host is positive. They are good at delivering quality services taking into account the needs of all their customers. They do have an active tech staff who is online for 24 hours. I had some problems and they helped me within 15 minutes to fix the issue. So I have to say that they do have honest prices and I did get what I paid for. Plans are full of useful resources and there was no downtime on them that I experienced. Good host they are! I'd recommend them for anyone!
evelinl
September 7th, 2016
I want to say that I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need Veeble`s help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Thank you, Veeble, again for the continued positive experience.
elliotf11
October 6th, 2016
Just want to emphasize that Veeble is a great service and there price points make it even more appealing. They are one of the few hosting providers that provides the infrastructure to support the latest and greatest technologies. Veeble is my go-to hosting provider for my own sites and client work. Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..
jannyd1
September 15th, 2016
I do want to say that you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, and a better service at any price than with Veeble. I've been around and tried quite a few, and these guys come out tops in every area. Customer service, quality hosting service. Haven't got a bad thing to say about them.
Highly recommended!
alisong18
June 9th, 2016
After using services from veeble.org, I have to say that they genius support team which is extremely responsive, and routinely goes above and beyond their advertised scope.
Prices are competitive and there is no downtime on their well-balanced servers.
Give them a try if you need something reliable and solid.
leeh85
September 28th, 2016
Veeble is brilliant - get everything you need and pay only for what you actually want in your hosting plan. They have 24/7 support that is always managed by default. Prices are competitive.
akhilv2
October 29th, 2018
I am using Veeble for my last 5 years. I am so happy and proud to
express the best service they have been providing and I will suggest
everyone to start using Veeble for there immense support and best
performance server.
jessyp12
January 9th, 2017
I have been using Veeble for both my personal sites, as well as for my work. Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.
johnk326
September 22nd, 2016
Well I want to share some info about my experience with Veeble company!
I had a hard time getting my site up, I'm such a newbie its embarrassing. My son finally helped a bit and, after a chat with customer service, we all managed to work out the bugs. It was a real learning experience for me.
philipps8
July 9th, 2020
Customer support is very good and has improved dramatically over the years as well as the user interface(control panel). Pricing for shared hosting is reasonable to good.

Questions? Get answers from the Veeble staff and other customers.

Get Cheap??Windows VPS & RDP??VPS. Veeble??Offers Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Domain Name, SSL Certificate, Dedicated Server & Cloud Server Solutions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Veeble?

Have a question about Veeble?