VaughnLive.tv

VaughnLive.tv has a consumer rating of 1.59 stars from 69 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. VaughnLive.tv also ranks 39th among TV Shows sites.

No positive highlights yet

• The site is ran by an autistic man-child by the name of Mark Vaughn, and his creepy mother Patricia Lynn Vaughn.
  • Staff and site owner regularly posts IP addresses and personal info of users.
How would you rate VaughnLive.tv?

“Free for all”

D S.
8/4/19

I have been using this site for about five years, mostly as an unpaid user. I am unsure why so many users rate this site negatively as I have watched liberals and conservatives stream. I wonder if the corporate Youtube/Google empire has something to do with this. This is a small site that is independent. Yes, it can be slow and yes there are not many original streamers on it. But I can remember the day when YouTube only had a few original streamers on it. Maybe if you want popularity this is not your cup of tea. And if you want people banned for not agreeing with you then this is definitely not for you because this site is as old school internet as it gets.

“Only One of the Owners Isn't Awful (Mark) But...”

Jackie T.
11/25/19

Not only are Mister and Mrs Scruffy ruining any chance of Mark having a normal romantic and family life, they're destroying his business relations. Mr/Mrs Scruffy are the developer's (Mark's) parents, and they are hopelessly rude and stupid. They presume the worst of would-be customers, especially if they don't know them from hanging out in the Trump-loving Fox News room (is it any surprise they tolerate all forms of bigotry based on race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sex, disability status, sexual orientation?). If Mark's psychotic mother Mrs Scruffy didn't see a conspiracy theory behind every query and bit of confusion, I would've happily contributed to this site by now. I simply refuse to pay a dime to people who lack respect for others... and while I don't believe all Republicans are bad (I do have some nice neighbors who simply don't know better, for example), Mr and Mrs Scruffy embody every Tennessee-livin', MAGA hat wearing stereotype one can think of. They actually said the n-word isn't hate speech when I complained of a chatter calling me that. Scruffy told me it depends on context and since she didn't see why the person called me the n-word she can't ban them. Another day she banned a bot and said that the bot's creator had to buy a VIP subscription (even tho no other user has to), because "Vaughn is not Socialism, We're not here to give things away for free". The owner of the bot repeatedly stated that he supports Bernie Sanders, which IMO is why the Scruffys targeted him. And this makes it pretty funny that Mrs Scruffy said "Vaughn is not Socialism" while whoring themselves out to get ad revenue from an ad that Bernie Sanders placed on their website! Fuck these people, don't give them a dime. They're intolerant, bigoted, hypocritical, stupid, arrogant, paranoid, and just plain idiotic. I'm sorry for Mark, his parents are ruining his life and business.

mark vaughn (8) site owner (8) vip subscription (4) people (31) fox news (4)
jessiep67
January 10th, 2020
Disgusting place. The owners, Mark and his Mommy, encourage the worst of the worst to cast there. If you want to watch pirated movies, this place has it. If you want to watch IRL streamers, well the People tab has a combination of racists, imbeciles, and pedophiles. They allow a certain Canadian from Ontario to cast there who has been charged with sexual interference with a minor and said person has admitted it is him as described in the news articles about him. Yet the owners look the other way and allow a convicted pedo on their site. They also have some older blonde lady who is drunk AF when she casts there, which seems to be many days a week and she is the most racist person I have ever witnessed. It doesn't matter what color or race you are, this broad will call you every name under the sun. Unreal.
marks2083
January 9th, 2020
The owners of the site just attacks people, calling them names. Mark, the owner of the site goes on twitter to find people to attack. He calls them names, curses and swears at them if he disagrees with them. He makes promises of confirmed "Mobile Apps" that never come out. They allow hate, bigotry and racism on their site. The site is now mostly All DJs, music, movies, youtube videos, news and sports. They want people to pay alot of money for a VIP subscription but it doesn't provide nothing special or features. Waste of money. Also, the site is always buffering and going down. More than any other site. Go to Twitch or youtube if you want social casting or streaming.
jackiet91
November 25th, 2019

$#*! these people, don't give them a dime. They're intolerant, bigoted, hypocritical, stupid, arrogant, paranoid, and just plain idiotic. I'm sorry for Mark, his parents are ruining his life and business.
mikeo302
November 12th, 2019
Vaughn offers one of the best cookie delivery services on-line. Not only are the cookies moist and fresh they taste delicious. Sitting down with the unique sensation of warm chocolate runny-ness only Vaughn cookies can provide stays burnt in the memory like a ring of fire long after the last crumb has been eaten
horacer15
August 29th, 2019
The website owners (Mark and Lynn Vaughn) presence is far too intrusive and will turn every stream of any popularity about themselves. They want to be front and center of everything as if they believe their goon-ish, dumpy, appearances and self-absorbed personalities have some sort of cult to them.

The fact is that Mark does not advertise his site at all causing ad revenue of the site being low actually being a direct result of this fact is something he doesn't realize. He runs people off and bans casters at his own personal whim, and doesn't hire anyone because by his own admission he does not work well with other people. All Mark's tech staff have quit after getting sick of his garbage. The website is Mark's sole contact with females and due to his sexual frustration he uses the leverage of being an owner of a rinky-dink website no one has heard of, and can barely stay open to get power over females casters, which has been one of the chain reaction exoduses from the site.

Mark constantly talks about how poor he is and begs his site users to give him money, yet the reasons above are all the underlining causes for any lack of revenue. Not to mention the fact he has personal involvement with every caster who collects donations hoping some of it will shift over to him. Do you know any other business online or in real life that has to stay open through charity? I work in the business world, and I can tell you that the healthiest thing that can happen on the site is that it hits the chopping block and Mark cuts his losses. If it can't make it on its own don't depend on the users of the site to reach into their own pockets.

The site is filled with nothing but old people who stream music and other pirated content. Any streaming personalities are long gone after being run off the site due to Mark's mass bannings from his personal jealousy.

Eventually, the site will just collapse under its own weight. It's more or less a one man operation that will eventually be too much for him. It's Mark and Lynn Vaughn's own self-destructive behavior and ignorance of making money that has put them in this mess.
ds568
August 4th, 2019
jerryl184
May 1st, 2019
The owners just keep lying about future updates and mobile apps. After 5+ years, they still didn't do anything. Just lies. They want your money for VIP. Mark Vaughn goes on twitter all day every day attacking people's political views. But they ban anybody expressing their views about them or the site. Terrible people

Yes, the site is 99% piracy too.
neils177
April 16th, 2019
owner and his mommy are complete morons - no site security. Ms. Scruffy is a prostitute from the site who manages it.
rossd56
March 11th, 2019
Terrible owners.
The list of despicable acts by these two people is far to lengthy to list here.
A mother and son team that are lacking any social grace or decency whatsoever.
Forget the casters, these two alone are truly pathetic.
The Yawns are trailer trash through and through.
If that's what you're into, this site might be right up your alley.
conradd17
February 13th, 2019
The website is just piracy. Nothing but music, sports, news and movies without the consent of their copyright owners. Mark and Scruffy Vaughn are dictators. Mark sits all day attacking other websites on his twitter and facebook. He is jealous of Twitch and Youtube. He's unable to even code a mobile app nor can he update the site with features. He promises features and updates. Constantly says they are coming soon but never does it. He is just all talk and lies. Misscruffy goes to every channel discussing her 100 plus illnesses, telling people how to act, talking about other casters behind their backs and bans. Truly pathetic owners
geminys1
November 29th, 2018
The site shadowbans people (something they claim they are against). The support staff is awful. I sent in a question with all required information three days ago and still have yet to receive any response. I doubt the site will last much longer. They only show copyrighted material. It is a haven for unauthorized re-broadcasts of movies, television, and news. Possibly 5% is original content.
ruggedc
November 5th, 2018
Stop using hypocritical self absorbed moderators and the channel would be better. MOD's Rose and TricksR4kids are the worst - they'll make statements like "Stop using your little head to think" which is so sexist but will two seconds later ban someone for saying something they personally don't like! Not someone that has broken rules but by personal preference. Clean your $#*! up and your MOD's = $#*!! (would of gave 0 stars - but not an option.)
ryanr224
October 11th, 2018
Vaughn Live is a very good site. The new Emotes there are fun, and the technical issues that do exist there are being addressed. There is no content censorship, beyond the few reasonable rules they ask users to abide by. Their tech assistance guys are attentive and effective. All around a VERY solid website...4 stars, or circles, in this case...
careesag
October 11th, 2018
I see allot of lies downing this site. I bet because Infowars has been streaming.This site is fantastic, have had none of the following problems the other reviewers are posting.I am not related to the owners, nor do I work for them. Many people from the Ron Gibson Infowars chat here have VIP and have not had problems with the Paypal account or the site whatsoever. I have not had problems using this site. My conclusion, they want to bring this site down and I say the communist democrats are doing this, and other crooked people. This site is great, the owners are great, NO PROBLEMS HERE!!!!! ENJOY
justust
October 2nd, 2018
I have been muted, purged and banned by mods who posted vile messages worse than I have. They do not give you a reason for banning you. Site is owned by e-beggars. Should be shut down by the FTC our whomever is in charge. Will be reporting them asap.
jennyh102
July 8th, 2018
streamers mods all of their friends and they will and do attack you if they feel mean today. When you report they do nothing. If you talk back ur banned
samp159
May 27th, 2018
This social site is a scam. The owners are dictators and mean. They have no class or respect for anybody. If you leave their site, Mark will call you a cancer. Mark promises updates and features constantly but yet has proved them. Misscruffy. His mom runs the site and talks about people behind their backs. They have no professionalism. Most of their content is illegal movies, sports, music and news. They lost most of the social casters. They couldt take their BS and left. Stay away. Go to Twitch or Youtube.
minoumimis
May 16th, 2018
why the $#*! would he open 5 failing fkin websites..
went there and streamed some Doa5 ... that old hag $#*! came on my stream
..proceeded to call me an idiot, saying theres kids around and wtv.... then banning me..
first theres not a single mtfkin soul on any of your websites, so sotp lying.. and shes the only offensive thing that should be hidden from kids.. 50yrs old $#*! trying to rule a social platform.. get lost granny time to make some pies
leroin
May 1st, 2018
I was doing just fine with Streamfare, now nothing will open since VaughnliveTV took over my access.
michelleb324
January 23rd, 2018
I don't know about others but my experience with Vaughn has been nothing but positive. I've never had any issue and they have great customer service through the site. This is a free site that allows anyone to cast and have fun. Love it.
bobj163
January 17th, 2018
Worst site ever. I was banned from the site because the owner said,- I was immoral. Meanwhile, if you are a female using this site, he might stalk you like he did to poor Chrissy. I had my room messed with by the Administrators for no reason--other than they were trolling me. Yes, the site admins troll the users. I have used cam sites since 1992 and without a doubt, this is the worst. BoBB
nicholasp33
October 4th, 2017
I signed up for one of their VIP packages after being a regular member for a few months. I signed up with a pre-paid debit card that I only load with a bit of money to make online purchases with. First off it took the administrators over 2 days to activate the VIP package after I paid for it. The site owner Mark was extremely rude, after I sent in 4 friendly queries simply asking when my VIP portion of my account would be working I got the reply: "I'm busy and run 5 other websites. We'll get to it when we get to it. You need to be patient." Well I think waiting over 2 days is a little ridiculous. It was finally activated and everything seemed okay. About a week later I logged in to see how much money I had on my pre-paid card and found out there were numerous un-authorized purchases made with the card. I was missing about $45 from 3 un-authorized transactions, all from VaughnLive totaling $15 each. They billed me 3 times illegally. I cancelled my card immediately and informed my CC company that I was scammed. They told me to contact the site owners to see if they would give me a refund as it was possible there was a billing error. I sent in a request, this time the site owner's mother Lynn contacted me back, saying they have a no refund policy and if I didn't call my CC company to tell them their charges weren't fraud that she was going to have me arrested for credit card fraud. I told her go ahead, they were the ones that scammed me. My account was immediately de-activated and my ip address was banned from their website. I am still in the process of getting my money back from greendot, I strongly suggest no one use this site in any way and definitely DO NOT give them any credit card or banking information of any kind. After I filed the complaint with greendot to get my money back, Mark or his mother had one of their users gamergirl go to all the chatrooms posting my street address, encouraging people to send pizzas and taxis to my house to harass me. I have numerous screenshots to prove this and will upload them or email them to sitejabber if possible. I want everyone to see what they're doing to people. They can not be trusted and they are extremely unprofessional. The site is ran by an autistic man-child by the name of Mark Vaughn, and his creepy mother Patricia Lynn Vaughn. I later found out they've been scamming people with their website for years, even selling credit card and personal information of their users to hackers and people on "carding" sites. Steer clear of these losers. They need to be criminally charged, what they're doing is highly illegal.

Tip for consumers: Do not use the site in any way, do not give them any personal information because the site owner will give it out freely. Nothing is secure on their website. Their site has also been hacked numerous times and had their databases downloaded.

andyl95
September 30th, 2017
The Vaughns promise to upgrade their site and bring out features and don't bring out nothing. They are conning people to pay for a VIP and don't bring out no features. The Vaughns are scammers. The owner Mark can't code nothing. All he says for 6 years, doing server code. The site hasn't been upgraded in 6 years. Every 3 months they promise features. All lies.

If you want to stream and watch cool streamers, go to twitch of youtube. The entertainment value is hundred times better.

What's funny is, Mark is trying to get Ice Poseidon to cast at his site and won't get the time of the day. His mom Misscruffy would ban his followers left and right. HIs is out of the Vaughn's league for streaming.

Another thing. Vaughnlive is full of illegal DMCA piracy.

Tip for consumers: If you log into their site, Missscruffy will stalk you. Don't expect features and upgrades.

pierret10
September 5th, 2017
They said I was banned for using their website too much. I was using the website to view the pirated content they provide. They wanted me to buy a Gold VIP account to be unbanned and continue using the site. Really annoying that they are watching the users and deciding who is using the site too much for free. Never had this happen before.
hughm33
August 23rd, 2017
I seen racism death threats and more and the admins/staff said to screenshot it and report it, when I did several times I was banned permanently for "spamming the report system" while the people posting racist comments and death threats got no punishment. If you are a popular (has a lot of viewers) caster you get away with a lot and chatters get perma bans for very little.

Tip for consumers: Also, don't have an opinion that is the opposite of the owners, they will suspend or ban you. They are Christian and conservative and don't like it when you violate their safe space.

Mark, stop letting your mom mess your head up. She's a paranoid hypochondriac and your dad is a bitter beta.

By Jackie T.

I think it's a mistake test by placing an email either like this "buriko@gmail.com" (vowel + consonant (x3) + @ gmail.com)

By samantha s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the VaughnLive.tv staff and other customers.

Possibly the greatest LIVE streaming video site on the internet!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VaughnLive.tv?

Have a question about VaughnLive.tv?