Review of ValleyViewFarms

Cockeysville, MD 21030
Tel: 1-800-342-2507

terencet11
11/25/18

I like this shop, I love the train sets they have. the little lights on them are so cool. this Christmas try them out.

lorrainew3
12/23/11

For many years I have gone to this store at Christmas. They have the most interesting Christmas tree display. All the trees are decorated with ornaments for you to see. Then the bins are filled with the ornaments on the trees. A few years back I bought he most beautiful spinning ballerina you could imagine. She is dressed in pink and sparkles when she rotates on the tree. I also bough a little glass rocking horse that has a red rose on it. Valley View has the most unique Christmas nativity sets. They are so detailed. they have wreaths, garland and every kind of Christmas bulb you can imagine. I love the train sets they have. the little lights on them are so cool. Sometimes when I go there I stand around for hours just looking at the different lights they have. They have the old fashion bubble lights and twinkle lights. These kinds of lights are so hard to find in other stores. The outside lawn ornaments are really nice. They have the reindeer's that light up and there heads move back and forth. Since I am a Christmas person I could spend hours at this store and never get tired of being there. It is a tradition to visit Valley View even if I don't buy anything. But every time I go I never leave empty handed. So if you are looking for something nice this Christmas try them out.

Questions? Get answers from the ValleyViewFarms staff and other customers.

ValleyViewFarms?