V1CE

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.1 / 5

V1CE has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. V1CE ranks 30th among Business Cards sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate V1CE?

“Coolest thing I ever bought”

Muhammad F.
7/11/21

I mean this is just amazing. The product idea is amazing and the actual product is even more awesome. I got the plastic card which is I think the best most affordable option. Mine was laser printed on a black background and had a QR Code on the other side. I mean I will be honest I was cheap about it and ordered via free shipping which takes 30 working days but product was and is amazing. I don't need to carry around business cards anymore at all:-)

“Don't buy it! Very poor quality and malfunctions”

jean francois M.
9/23/21

I bought 2 cards on July 1,2021 and at the reception a month later, the cards issued were of poor quality, also including operating problems, Courtney of the company V1ce offered to redo them and again to reception: very poor print quality, malfunction and cards mixing user names "" Hello Jean, I hope you are well! Thank you for providing us with the images, and I sincerely apologize for making the same error. I am going to issue a reprint as we speak and prioritize this above all existing orders. I will have the new cards checked over by myself before being sent out to you, as well as check the NFC and QR! I apologize once again and I thank you for your patience! I hope you have a great day further. Kind Regards, Courtney "" The 3rd series of cards has just been issued and the quality is the worst, the cards have the same name and sharing by tap only works with Iphone from the 11...

muhammadf92
July 11th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Get the plastic ones. They are fairly affordable and work just as well as the metal. But it depends alot on what colors you are using in your logos and name. So make sure the design they show you before printing looks good.
Secondly, don't pay extra for express shipping just get the free shipping option. It will take almost a month but you will get it just fine even the express shipping takes almost the same time

davidp3524
November 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

I received my card without any problems, and it is actually very nice looking and feels of good quality. However, in advance of purchasing the card I spoke with a customer service person regarding a critical need - which is to gather my client's information easily via a form they would fill out and I would be able to pull of the V1ce web interface. I asked if all that was included, and the answer was yes! So technically the answer is that it is included in the system, however, I was not told it would be an extra $80+ dollars per year. The part that is so frustrating is that I have now been promised three times that a manager would reach out to speak with me - and would you believe I have heard nothing. This is a classic instance where a simple call could have avoided a negative review based on customer service. I hope it improves and I hear back and we can resolve both the communications issue and misleading information... here's hoping they finally get in touch.

jeanfrancoism7
September 23rd, 2021

"" Hello Jean,
Kind Regards,
Courtney ""

Products used:
NFC Business cards

Questions? Get answers from the V1CE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about V1CE?

Have a question about V1CE?