Uwigs.co.uk

Uwigs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uwigs.co.uk ranks 121st among Wigs sites.

How would you rate Uwigs.co.uk?

“SCAMS! FRAUDS! CHECK TRUSTPILOT REVIEWS! ALL NEGATIVE!”

Linda S.
12/3/18

There was no ZERO option, so I gave it one star. It is worth NO stars. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are frauds. The wig is NOT the same wig as in the photo. And it is NOT human hair. I wasted over £150 on a piece of crap that I threw in the garbage. Don't bother mailing it back. The company is in CHINA, and they require you to use tracking in order to get a refund. So, not only are you paying for International Shipping to China, you are paying for tracking! This cost will be as much as the wig itself! I filed a report with PayPal, and I settled for a small refund. This is after repeated emails from the company pleading with me to dye it, to have a hairstylist style it, to cut it, etcTHEY REFUSED TO BELIEVE I DID NOT WANT THE RATTY WIG! ALL I WANTED WAS A REFUND! They insisted it was HUMAN HAIR, when in reality, it was SYNTHETIC RUBBISH. I couldn't even dye it, which proves it is synthetic. KEEP EMAILING THIS COMPANY AND MAYBE WE CAN START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. They are FRAUDS!

lindas461
December 3rd, 2018

There was no ZERO option, so I gave it one star. It is worth NO stars.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Uwigs.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uwigs.co.uk?

Have a question about Uwigs.co.uk?