Uusoccer.ru

Uusoccer.ru

Uusoccer.ru has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Uusoccer.ru ranks 93rd among Sporting Goods Other sites.

How would you rate Uusoccer.ru?

“#PlayersTogether was introduced by Premier Organization gamers earlier this year in response to the”

reavenusvotqs r.
7/28/20

The Liverpool team have actually contributed specific signed jerseys in the direction of the #PlayersTogether effort's charity drawing, which advocates can go into to win now. Fans can bid on the autographed shirts of their favorite gamer for 5 per entrance as part of the Shirts for Heroes prize draw, with winners selected at random and also informed by July 1. Stars from the Premier League's 19 other clubs have likewise placed jerseys into the drawing and all monies increased will go straight in the direction of NHS Charities Together. #PlayersTogether was introduced by Premier Organization gamers earlier this year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

“Terrible service”

Jordan M.
8/18/21

Ordered and was told 8 day delivery. 2 weeks later I contacted them and was told oh sorry some of the items are out of stock. So I exchanged the items but remained at 10 products. 28 days after order I received 7/10 items? They just didn't send me the other three, once queried they said oh yeah we can refund you for them? If I wanted the money I wouldn't have ordered them? 2 of the 7 items also came damaged, I have sent them pictures and so far have argued for a week for a collection and refund of the damaged items. Please avoid! Terrible customer service

jordanm398
August 18th, 2021

Ordered and was told 8 day delivery.
So I exchanged the items but remained at 10 products.

If I wanted the money I wouldn't have ordered them?

Please avoid!

Terrible customer service

serhata3
May 6th, 2021

That website admins are master degree scammers, ı have ordered something before 1 months ago still they did not give to despacth by the way did not refund also no respond to my mails and messages

reavenusvotqsr
July 28th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Uusoccer.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Uusoccer.ru?

Have a question about Uusoccer.ru?