Review of UtahSkis

Tel: 1-855-289-7547
prostaff@utahskis.com

andrewp293
12/12/18

This place is a joke. They are placing an order for merchandise which does not even exist in their inventory but charging your card is perfectly alright with them. They didn't even contact me to let me know that the item will not be available. Avoid the disappointment of ordering anything from this place.Very unprofessional way of doing business.

bilalb14
11/23/17

I ordered skis with bindings and a ski bag. Not only did I get the best deal on the lot, I got the stuff in quick time. This was incredible since it was during the week of black friday.

Utahskis.com have great products at a fair price. It was a quick and easy process with great email follow-ups and tracking info. I recommended this place to a couple of friends and will definitely shop here again. Thanks guys!

annes136
11/8/17

Great price on skis I had been looking for everywhere.
Delivered fast and correctly despite complicated instructions from me!
Above and beyond what I had expected.

petero24
6/8/16

Bought a pair of demo K2s from Utahskis.com. Pictures on website showed skis in pristine condition. The versions I received had chipped edges, paint was worn, and the bindings were beat-up. Terrible deal!!!

nickm73
11/17/15

I contacted this company to purchase a demo set of skis that were advertised online. They sent me pictures of the actual skis I would be purchasing however the pictures showed most of the skis and they looked okay. I purchased the skis and when I received them I noticed the heel of the skis was damaged on the top. This is the only area of the skis that were not covered in the pictures. What is also bad is the poor repair job that was attempted of the area. I would have cost the same and taken the same amount of time to correctly repair the area. I have repaired the area myself. The ski surface was in good condition. I have emailed the company and have had no reply. I would not deal with them in the future.

Questions? Get answers from the UtahSkis staff and other customers.

UtahSkis?