Galactic Snow Sports reviews

Tel: +1-540-443-6667
sales@galacticsnowsports.com

ninah148
12/3/18

Cool place for all of my skiing supplies, quality is great, prices are quite good and shipping is usually on time.

forrestr23
11/30/18

Some items did no fit correctly and had to return. Finding the correct sizing is a bit cumbersome. If more could be done to display sizes or links to company websites with sizing charts that would be helpful.

garyh477
11/24/18

The equipment I bought came in a timely fashion. The boots were in good condition. The skis had a lot of damage on the tops and I am concerned of how long they will last.

charishm
3/8/18

This was a very positive experience. I received my equipment within a week, just in time to test it out on slopes before he season ends.
I paid the $40 to have it tuned up and it was well worth. Im a beginner and the equipment was perfect for my needs. It suited me better than the rental equipment I had paid for at the ski resort.
Very happy customer!!

janah29
3/5/18

I haven't tried the skis and boots on the hill yet because we lost all of our snow, but Galactic was very quick to respond to inquiries and I received my order quickly!

richards622
2/28/18

Great service, awesome website, fast shipping. Prices are unbeatable. Got my daughter and I on the slope for little money.

aaronk55
2/28/18

The board and bindings arrived on time in one package and in good condition. They are definitely used but in the condition as advertised being fair/good with normal wear and tear. I haven't used it yet but it'll be a good starter board and set of bindings.

robr78
2/28/18

Overall great experience. Website was easy to navigate. Super fast ground shipping. My order was received and everything is great. My daughter loves her new ski poles and says the are the perfect size. Keep up the good work.

whitneyo4
2/13/18

I purchased skis and ski boots. They arrived within 3 business days which was wonderful. The skis looked good & the boots fit perfect. It was an easy and fast shopping experience.

bronyad
2/10/18

The shipping was super fast. I ordered a set, you can definitely see the tear and use on the skis and boots, but it's comparable to used equipment in any used skis shops.
My only complaint is that the binding wasn't adjusted to the boot. Galactic Sport doesn't do this, so you have to do it yourself. I talked to the customer service about it. I was also thinking returning the boots and ordering one size larger, and better ones, they gentleman on the phone was super friendly and accomodating. They even let me to try the boots ones on the slopes to make a decision. I think I will be back for my next equipment purchase, however I will probably go for the more expensive skis and boots.

bobbys84
2/8/18

Ordered my son used boots and the looked practically brand new. Way cheaper then anyone else we found also.

tylerf28
2/6/18

I am a beginner and I was just looking for a cheap starter kit. This place is a good place to buy from if you don't mind a couple of scratches and you are looking for something cheap.

jasons337
1/20/18

Very satisfied. Great customer service, and products as advertised! Good quality at a good price! Would decimate recommend, and will continue to purchase items from Galactic Snow Sports.

jeffm207
1/16/18

Did not receive free boot bag and feel like the boots are more worn than advertised (also a rental boot which I don't think was in the listing).

Response from Tom V., Galactic Snow Sports Representative
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your order. I apologize if there was a problem with your shipment. If you have not contacted us about your boot bag already please use the contact us page on the website to provide your order information and we will be happy to get that resolved for you.
zacharyb42
1/14/18

I purchased three ski packages from them (two kid's packages and one women's package) and am pleased with the service and the ski packages themselves. Prior to purchasing the skis I wrote a message asking for advice on one of which package to get for one of my kids, and I was given a quick and helpful reply. The ski packages arrived quickly and were ex-rental equipment from a large ski resort in California. Everything was well worn but functionally totally fine and not very old (the bindings are still indemnified), and were what I expected for the price. The only thing I wish was that it was easier to exchange boots or that there were a way for people who are local to Galactic Sports to try to them on before purchasing - my wife is thinking that she should have gotten a larger size (she has wide feed) but the shipping and restocking fees are prohibitive.

jaimem49
1/11/18

Very happy with my purchase, my reason for not giving a five star review was for the extra trip to fit the boots to the bindings but other than that I was very impressed.

asiag3
1/2/18

Everything was great except the wrong bindings were sent, my son went boarding the other day and said he was mostly walking because the bindings kept coming off, he went to the lodge and they said he had the wrong bindings

jeffl129
12/31/17

Overall they are good for the price.. except we ordered a size big for our kids and they barley fit. We should of gone 2 sizes big.

wadey
12/30/17

The ski gloves and ski socks were a huge on Christmas morning. Thanks for the quick free shipping with the boots.

anthonyr135
12/30/17

wife loved her ski package, boots, skis/ with bindings and poles for $240 and that includes edge carving and tune up on skis. Bought my board setup here loved it so came back to buy for my wife. thanks GSS

ellenj23
12/29/17

I have everything I need to go skiing and only paid $219, so I'm not complaining. The stuff all works, right sizes, too.

The reason for the three star rating is that this gear is VERY used and showed no attempt to clean or rehab before shipping. There was crayon writing on the skis, boots smell like mildew which was growing on the lining of one of them. They were dusty and are scratched to heck.

I assumed there was some process of inspection or cleanup that would have happened before shipping. That would have improved the experience quite a bit. Not sure whether I would use you again, but I'm grateful to have a little great to get me out there.

lisal328
12/26/17

Arrived quickly. Perfect fit and great quality boot! Will definitely buy from this site again. The boots are definitely refurbished and in excellent condition. The storage bag is new with tags.

sheilas86
12/24/17

happy with the product. wear and tear is visible but you cant beat the price. good for a starter pack my 2 year old boy. better to buy this and use for good 3-4 years than renting.

brade44
12/23/17

Happy with the quality of the board boots and bindings. I ordered a 145 and got a 140 size board but it'll work for my son

peterp177
12/23/17

The used equipment that I bought was not like new. This equipment has obviously been used extensively. It still has some useful life but I'm not sure it is much better than I can get at the rental counter.

Questions? Get answers from the Galactic Snow Sports staff and other customers.

Galactic Snow Sports?