Ustax.bz

Ustax.bz has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ustax.bz ranks 5th among Tax Preparation sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 hours

How would you rate Ustax.bz?

“Very Satisfied”

Rob P.
9/22/20

I came into the call (30 min consult) confused and a bit nervous about what to do and left feeling like I have a strategy. I've been trying to figure this out for months online and did "free consultations" with 1 or 2 others and still didn't have a solution. So I decided to pay to get what I needed and I'm happy I did. Stewart was friendly and helpful, I'd recommend him.

“Scam Alert”

Craig S.
10/22/20

Stewart attempts to charge for initial consultation, something that should be a clear indication he's just looking for your money and does not care about you or your situation. There are thousands of reputable providers who will speak to you and answer your questions to give you an idea if they are a suitable fit for your situation. Stewart is not one of them.

robp239
September 22nd, 2020
lewism82
April 24th, 2019
I was referred to Stewart by a good friend of mine to setup my legal structure for being an expat. In the money I saved alone, it's highly worth the service. Also having clarity on: "How the heck do I set things up properly & 100% legally?", Stewart was a HUGE help on figuring things out.

Not to mention when I have random questions (I try not to bother him too often, I know he's a busy guy), he takes time to answer back and provide clarity on situations.

Would recommend, 10/10.
craigs590
October 22nd, 2020
stewartp44
Stewart P. – Ustax.bz Rep
This reviewer is correct that I do not provide a free initial consultation. Here's why: https://ustax.bz/free-initial-consultations/
jamesh405
January 7th, 2019
Paid for a consultation in regards to my business structure. I received a phone call that was cut short and less than half the time I paid for. I was told I would receive an engagement letter the next day with a solution to my problem. I did not hear from him for a week and was told he would look into it at the start of the new year (this was about a week before Christmas). It is now January 7 and he has stopped answering emails. Guy is a complete scam. Don't waste your money.
ludovicl5
April 4th, 2019
Last year 2018, I paid for the 30 min consultation and the information given on the Skype call about US LLC foreign-owned was very well explain and easy to understand.
I sent a explanation of my situation before the call so we didn't waste time to explain my situation. The answers were general rules and also applicable to my specific case.
Even after our consultation, Stewart always answers very quickly to my follow-up questions.
Recommended.
yasserh6
October 10th, 2019
Stewart is so professional, he helped me with the right way to approach my tax filing requirement. He knows how things work and recommends what is best for you.
I definitely recommend his services.
alans340
Alan S.
April 7th, 2019
First time client and i must say that i'm incredible satisfied!
Stewart really knows his craft to the detail and will really help you with your taxes in general.
By only looking at his website you can learn a lot about US taxes and even better if you can get on a call with him.

I would definitely recommend his service to anyone that has doubts about taxes.
kathyc339
December 5th, 2018
If your not going to buy what they have to offer Steward is no help in a consultation. The whole point of the one to one consult is to understand you situation and to get the best advice your & clarity on what is right for me.
He contradict what his per-caller String has thought I could do then tried to up sell me without a good explanation.
He was suppose to be the expert and all he did was ask me to ask him a question.
Finally he told me I need a CPA. Then he made a recommendation... which after my experience I will not use.
Good luck if you still feel like you need this service.
K
trevorj39
March 29th, 2019
I have been a long time client of Stewart Patton and his services. I have been using his telephone consultation services for over 2 years now and they are of immense help to my situation. As an expatriate living overseas, tax issues can get complicated and Stewart is one of the best and most knowledgeable attorneys in the industry that has helped me solve the problems I have been facing.
I have booked multiple $250 half hour consultations and also a couple hour consultations for $425. Each time, the consultation has paid for itself in tax savings and advice that has led me to structure my business and personal tax strategies to save money. Stewart's fee is well worth it for this reason alone. After each call, he has followed up with an email in writing which allows me to understand more clearly the advice he has given and gives me action steps. If you're looking for good advice for your personal tax or corporate tax situation, I recommend Stewart because he is one of the few in the industry that completely understands the tax situation that many US expatriates are facing and is very specialized to offer that advice. He also offers other services in addition to consultation but those are up to you whether you decide to use them.
christopherp287
April 20th, 2019
Was helpful to get Stewart's advice on a unique business partnership (one US member & one foreign), as well as what our requirements were. Stewart was very helpful in asking questions to understand the business situation and then providing advice on what was needed to stay compliant. Will certainly reach out again if help is needed. Thanks Stewart.
adamr149
May 23rd, 2018
Extremely disappointed with my interaction with this group - had a one hour webinar that was presented as new information (although it was rehash of already paid for material) and also led with a (non-existent) offer for a free strategy call. Long and short, total bait and switch.
seant95
April 11th, 2019
I had a great experience and would make the same decision again. Of course I could have eventually figured out what the applicable laws say, but it was great to have an expert present them along with the social context around what the laws actually mean in practice. There was also plenty of time for questions because I chose an hour long consult.
pamelam331
March 29th, 2019
We have worked with Stewart and US Tax for many years. He has handled the filing of complex tax forms and done so with professionalism and competence. He is also very pleasant to work with and incredibly knowledgeable in terms of expat/offshore tax issues. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone needing international tax and tax planning advice.
heritagei
December 23rd, 2017
Stewart Patton of ustax.bz in Belize City Belize justifies taking my $250.00 and not giving a refund by saying his time was wasted. He charged $250.00 for a 30 minute 'consultation' and I have a skype call snapshot that shows he cut off at 19 minutes. We were to explore whether he could assist me and whether I could use his $1700 per year and $100 per month service. It became quickly apparent during the call that he did not read my emails prior to the call and was not addressing my concerns properly. I let him know I was not satisfied and he did not provide any value for me. He still keeps my money and does nothing. He received $250.00 and I received nothing in return. He does not answer my questions not prior to the call nor after the call. If I could leave zero stars for bad customer service, I would. Scammed over the internet.
gingerk13
May 14th, 2019
Stewart was extremely helpful and was able to quickly solve a problem I had paid multiple other tax companies to figure out, without any success. I would highly recommend his services!
zoltanc3
October 3rd, 2019
Stewart was punctual, very helpful, answered all our questions. We definitely recommend his services.
anonymousx426
April 27th, 2019
I found Stewart online and am very glad I set up a consultation with him. He answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction for the next steps I need to take with my business. I am an expat software developer living in Europe doing contract work for US companies and I was finding a lot of conflicting information online and from other sources. Stewart knows his stuff and was able to clear everything up for me on what the legal structure of my company should be and tax implications of working as an expat. I would refer him to anyone who needs help with US taxes while living abroad. FYI I thought he would do my taxes for me but he doesn't provide that service. He gives advice on what to do and then did give me a great recommendation on a company to file my taxes with.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ustax.bz staff and other customers.

stewartp44
Stewart P.
Typically responds within 7 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ustax.bz?

Have a question about Ustax.bz?