Review of USPmotorsports

Tel: 034-108-1010

tym32
Ty M.
3/20/19

Very helpful staff, super impressed with the service and vast range of products!!! Will certainly buy from again!

cameronm97
Cameron M.
3/17/19

I was surprised to find lag bolts under the Spacers section that were not in the Lag Bolts section. The same product, in two separate locations made it difficult to find what I was looking for.

tobyd22
Toby D.
3/17/19

To make the experience better you need to give the processing/shipping time estimate prior to checkout completion.

ryushink
Ryushin K.
3/17/19

This is my second time to purchase.

Cheaper price and reasonable shipping cost to Japan and easy to purchase for non-English person.thank you

chrisr553
Chris R.

First time buyer. Got a TDI boost gauge for MK1 swap
Very easy to purchase on my cell cell
Thanks

benjaminj31
Benjamin J.
3/16/19

Ordered a SB clutch for my VR with a buddys card recently. I love the clutch, love the fact you include stickers and candy, and love how quick i got my stuff! Happily returning customer.

fabienl5
Fabien L.
3/16/19

usp motorsport est un excellent site aussi je ne manquerai pas de faire des commandes, juste de vouloir avoir plus de produit pour mon véhicule (audi rs3 8v) mais je ne sais pas que cela viendra
cdt
fabien

gabriell76
Gabriel L.
3/15/19

The customer service is exceptional and the overall experience is a great one. The only issue I've had with my purchases are with the address approval (I don't live in the continues states, Puerto Rico). Apparently the shipping system use is limited in this scenario. Other issue I've run in is with PayPal payments, I don't use to often my CC and my preferred payment method is PayPal. The super friendly customer service agent have been kind enough to send me a direct invoice to pay my items. But it would be great if the check out was seamless in the web page it self.

austins185
Austin S.
3/14/19

Installed myself. Took a little longer than expected. But not because of the product. Just tight area to get my hands in there. I like how you include a bracket to move up the N75 valve. Product was in perfect condition. Don't hear much difference. But I do feel my turbo reaction time increased. Will be ordering the turbo outlet and inlet piping from you as well.

irwind17
Irwin D.
3/11/19

Great prices, instructions and options. First time purchasing here, and Im looking forward in getting the products. Thank you

trician21
Tricia N.
3/8/19

Everytime I've placed an order it's went smoothly and arrived earlier than expected. I've had minor problems with the website as far as trying to look for products and apply coupon codes that were supposedly valid. But other than that, love this site, love getting parts for my car here, and love the gummy bears I get with my orders too.

liamd39
Liam D.
3/7/19

Good except your website formatting on checkout. It cut the submit button off in three different browsers. It only cut it off halfway the last time, so I could still click it

maxc92
Max C.
3/7/19

Thanks, guys! Trying to bill and ship to different addresses was a bit...trying, but all is good. I'll be back.

jacobc111
Jacob C.
3/4/19

Had a bad product description. Was able to get it resolved with support, but would have been better to not have had to do that

seanm454
Sean M.
3/4/19

I ordered these LED's for my daughter's Jetta in December and I love them. Now it's my turn for my new Audi A4. Great bulbs and arrived quickly...packaged very nicely and Gummy Bears included!

aaronk119
Aaron K.
3/2/19

Easy to use. Quickly found what I needed and checked out in under 5 minutes.
Item delivered and fits as desired Currently being used on my 09 Audi A4 Avant for the JHM K04R turbo muffler to intercooler piping coupler.
Thanks for a great product!

erica173
Eric A.
3/1/19

I know nothing about parts. You guys should really title your parts and be more specific. I thought I ordered a 'COMPLETE' kit for the water pump. I even called into your customer service before I placed the order and the guy said it should come with everything I needed cause it's a 'KIT'. Even your own employeee was just going off assumptions based on your description on your own product. I paid a lot of money to have the part to me before the weekend so I can get my only vehicle running only to open it and see it was just the bare naked water pump. I called in and all you guys said. Was YOU ORDERED the wrong item. I should have ordered the 'DYI Kit'. I get that I ordered a part wrong. Like I said. I know nothing about parts and called in. Now I was forced to order ALL the parts separately (More money) and again, have them shipped overnight (More money) and I found myself not having my car because I got the parts in Tuesday. I payed for overnight and guess what? I got the parts at 7pm. Wtf!? The shop is closed by then and I didn't get my car back until almost a week. You guys didn't even try to make things better. You didn't even show any signs of empathy nor compassion. I'll just stick to ordering elsewhere. If you can't make your customers feel like they matter or valued. You won't keep us.

christopherb375
christopher b.
3/1/19

I love that you care to reach out to your customers for feedback.
Very pleased to do busines with USP Motorsports.

danw298
Dan W.
3/1/19

Quick and Easy. Wish you could plug in a VIN to see which part would work for your particular vehicle.

anonymousp388
anonymous P.
3/1/19

I've ordered from USP a few times before and never had an issue! Gotta trust the guys with a VR6 Turbo B5!

arquimidess
Arquimides S.
2/28/19

Easy to order and find parts. In addition, the DIY videos are excellent. Wish you had one for the MK6 Jetta fog lights kit installation. Thanks.

thomass642
Thomas S.
2/26/19

I’ve been eyeing up these headlights for a while now. Finally saw a deal I couldn’t refuse super excited. Will be back in future for sure.

jorger88
Jorge R.
2/25/19

Very easy to find products through the website. Product had a very well written discretion answer questions I had.

kevina269
Kevin A.
2/20/19

I’ve used you guys and referred you a countless number of times. Great prices and great customer service!!

jasonj177
Jason J.
2/18/19

site was easy to navigate

Shipping was horrible. I realize I selected free shipping but I did not realize it was going to take USP Motorsport 8 days to put my product out for delivery. The tracking showed it took one day for the product to be delivered after it was finally shipped. 48 hours after order is placed is understandable but not 8 days

Questions? Get answers from the USPmotorsports staff and other customers.

USPmotorsports?