Use It Again Parts reviews

lanam38
8/12/18

The price was fair and reasonable prices quick shipping. I just wish, they had more than 1 piece, of what I ordered.

sethg39
7/18/18

way cheaper than any other dealer i could find and arrived more quickly than i expected. got my oven working again; thank you Use It Again parts.

brigittel8
5/23/18

The package was very old like a used piece.

Nobody told me Ill need to pay custom fee.

The package was very old like a used piece.

Nobody told me Ill need to pay custom fee.

christined124
4/15/18

I was pleased to find that cooktop more reasonable than anywhere else. I wished they had been more detailed of the description. I wasn't aware when I ordered that the glass was replaced with another brand and sealed with silicone. If I had known that, I could have made a better decision between the refurbished or an original factory part. But arrived safely, inexpensive shipping cost, and installed easily.

ianw82
4/8/18

These folks are top notch. The part sent to me was not exactly the same (different connector), but they refunded the money right away. Unfortunately I did have to go to GE for the part, but nothing lost on this transaction but three days.

cynthiad101
3/18/18

Use it Again Parts sent the wrong handle. The handle they sent does not even look like the picture that was posted. Not easy to contact to request refund.

nickh133
3/6/18

They had just the part I needed at a good price and got it shipped to me very quickly. 10/10 would use them again and highly recommended.

johnnym85
2/26/18

The only complaint is the shipping was a little slow. But, as long as the part is working I am satisfied.

edwardc117
2/18/18

Easy company to do business with and I saved 80% on the part I needed. The surprise was that you could return the part if it didn't work

bens256
1/18/18

I ordered a used control panel for my dishwasher. Received the part quickly. The part is in good shape. The only complaint was that my part was just slightly different. The failed part had a digital display that showed how many minutes were left in the cycle. The replacement part did not have the display. Probably slightly older model. I can't remember what the picture showed, but I thought it showed the display. Anyways, not pointing blame just wish it had the display.. glad its up and running though and would recommend this site to anyone.

waltk3
1/11/18

Excellent transaction....nice to have a place to go to find usable recycled parts at a great price!!!!! The only minor negative to the experience was the shipping package had two labels so shipping time was extended (took 5 days just to get out of Colorado). Will certainly use again when needed!!!!!

chrisb451
1/2/18

Fast shipping and part appeared to be new, even though I paid for used. Good service! Very good price!

glennf21
12/31/17

I ordered a used knob for my stovetop burner. It arrived in time, it's in good condition, and it works. I am very happy and would use Born Again Appliance Parts again.

danb227
12/18/17

After scouring the Internet, I thought Sears had the best price on this part until I found it here. It arrived as described: new but not in original packaging. It's installed and working great.

nathana130
12/3/17

Great part, nearly half the price of others, and it got here fast!

Thank you for helping me keep my great old dishwasher under the counter!

Nathan

frankb169
11/8/17

Ordered part, tracking was great, part was perfect. Everything was very smooth. I would use them again.

lapd
11/1/17

i am still waiting the product, what happen with my purchase, why now i not yet receive my purchase, please let me know when i can receive it

johnh784
10/21/17

I was a little apprehensive due to some feedback I had read but it couldn't have gone better. Sent very quickly at a terrific price.

merrillm23
10/12/17

The package was crushed on one side denting the washing machine cover to be dented. This wouldn't have happened if it were labeled correctly or the box reinforced. I managed to bang out the dents enough to use it since it is still better than my old rusty one.

torrip1
10/1/17

It was easy to find what I was looking for. Delivery was quick. The product was just as described. Great price!!!

dalet37
9/26/17

My dryer motor went out and after researching I found the lowest priced part was at Born Again Appliance. I ordered it online with a credit card and hoped for a quick delivery as they were located 4 states away, "Dave" claims he sent an e-mail informing me of shipping delays but I did not recognize an email from Born Again Appliance parts and it may have been overlooked amongst other spam because it was simply from "Dave". That's when I found there is no phone number given or advertised for this business, all contact is expected through internet. After a week of waiting I contacted born again parts through their website and was informed that the motor would ship the next weekend. On Sunday I received a tracking number and now 2 days later the tracing number indicates the item hasn't been shipped yet. I would gladly have paid a few dollars more for prompt shipping versus going to the laundromat for 2 weeks awaiting a promised part which hasn't yet shipped.

marks543
9/17/17

found an expensive but obscure part on their website at a great price surprisingly they where on time exactly as described

jonathana46
9/6/17

Just what I needed to get the job done. Ten minutes install. Shipped quick to the East Coast. Thanks

dorothyd43
9/5/17

I received "lousy service from born again parts, and USES today. I ordered a microwave replacement plate, with S&H I paid $24 and some change. The item was found on the ground, thrown over our front "unlocked" gate The box rattled when I picked it up, no fragile labels anywhere. I video taped opening the box and took pictures. There is 1 (one) thin piece of bubble wrap, not even taped around plate. The entire plate is shattered... and they have no phone number as other customers may have noticed, nor shipping invoice in the box!? This is so rachett, now all I can do is email them requesting a refund ... and hope to get a response.This is just bad business. I ONLY want a refund, I'll find a plate somewhere elsewhere.

jonl76
8/31/17

Overall it was a great buy. Took several pages of Google searching to find the deal on the control panel to my fridge that was sold by BAAP. Glad I found this deal and this site.

My only complaint, please use more bubble wrap or boxes with bubble wrap. My control panel had a scratch through the paper mailer and the protective film. It's minor and hard to see after buffing with auto polish. And based on the $50 I paid. Not gonna get super bent out of shape, but it did cost you a star.

Questions? Get answers from the Use It Again Parts staff and other customers.

Use It Again Parts?