Review of Usbattery.net

Usbattery.net reviews

josephe
1/7/12

I was sent a smaller battery. When I contacted them they told me it would fit. I told them when I buy a gallon of gas I expect to get a gallon of gas not a cup. Sure it still fits and works the same but is smaller. I had to contact PayPal. They agreed with me but requested I return it to Hong Kong even though their return address is in Canada. Shipping to me from Hong Kong was less than $5.00 return to them was close to $50.00. More than the battery cost. So in my oppinion payPal and USBATTERY.NET scammed me out of my money.

saraw1
3/7/11

I Googled DeWalt 12 volt batteries, and usbattery.net was one of the sponsored websites that came up. They had great prices (and nice American flags all over the place -- that should have been my first hint!), so I placed an order on May 20th.

Almost three weeks later I still had not received the batteries. So I wrote customer service and asked for a tracking number and wrote if they could not give me one, they needed to cancel my order. They could not give me a tracking number. Here's the exact email they sent me copied and pasted directly:

************************************************************************
Hi Ms. *****,

Thank you for your below email!!

After checked, please kindly note that our manufacturer was delayed
our delivery & we hope can to re-instock within this week (due to
their packing issues).

We are so appreciate for your patient & have a nice day!!
************************************************************

Fabulous, huh?

At this point, I realized that AT LEAST the customer service division has NO idea what's going on. So I wrote them requesting that they cancel my order and credit my account immediately (June 10th).

Instead of doing it, they waited two days (June 12th) and sent me an email asking me if I was sure I wanted to cancel.

I wrote them back immediately, saying "Yes, please cancel my order and credit my account."

They waited four more days (June 16th), and then emailed me to tell me that they had put the package in the mail two days AFTER I sent them the SECOND email asking them to cancel my order.

A few days later, I received a nicely wrapped box from Hong Kong with two generic batteries (not DeWalt) that held a charge for all of three months before dying.

Do not EVER purchase anything from this website!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Usbattery.net staff and other customers.

Usbattery.net?