Review of Us1photo

Us1photo reviews

nathanb1
6/1/10

I bought a Canon 7D from us1photo.com because they seemed to have the best price. but then they stack on a bunch of extras that "you'll really need to use this camera." the day after ordering i found a store where ic could have picked up the same kit for about $1500 less so i called us1photo and tried to cancel my order but they would not do it. they told me i could return it when it got to my house but the restocking fee would have been near $1000. The shipping was prompt but i would not recommend them to others.

pavels
5/14/10

I thought I found a good deal, great camera, free shipping, and other stuff that they offered for free. well I placed the order...it is day 14 and it is @ "PENDING" stage for last 9 days. Tried to email them, no response. Sucks!!!

biswajitr
5/9/10

These people are cheat. I baught a camera for 449 and they charge my credit car for 650$. When I try to contact them after getting my details they either put me on hold for several hours or cut my line. I emailed them them, never got any response. this is a cheat company.

brennanl
12/26/09

I ordered a camera at christmas time (Dec. 16th) and it had a standard shipping at (7-9 Days) I was called buy a customer service rep and was told if i wanted my camera before christmas i would need to go and pay an extra $37.00 to express ship. Well 9 days later i called and was told it wouldn't come until 4 days after christmas after waiting on the customer service line for over 75 minutes. Needless to say i wasn't too happy. I was told that i would be refunded the 37 dollars. 3 days later i checked my status online and it hadn't even been shipped and didn't refund me the extra shipping cost. I will wait another 60 minutes to get them a piece of my mind. There was a reason that the camera was so cheap. Never even think of ordering from this company.

PS-The hours are really weird and inconvient

Questions? Get answers from the Us1photo staff and other customers.

Us1photo?