Us.christianlouboutin reviews

Paris, ?_le-de-France 75001, France
Tel: +1 888 856 8247

elizabethk228
3/4/19

I purchased a pair of genuine Christian L shoes I have only worm them a few times the leather on the tip of the toe has broken away also a crack in the leather on the heal I have contacted CL and they have said it is wear and tear has anyone had the same problem

nicc4
6/25/13

This website is extremely..and i mean extremely......SSLLLOOWWW!!!!!! How are you suppose to shop on this site. Other websites have way more traffic and don't run slow. Maybe its better to shop at saks.com or something.

lanef
1/3/12

This is the real loubie site and the only real us site. It is slow because everyone is on it, but it has all the real information about the stores as well. They ship and so do the stores. I have never had any problems with the stores sending me what I want, and they are so good they will send you a picture of the shoes before you purchase. I love them like a fat kid loves cake.... so addictive!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Us.christianlouboutin staff and other customers.

Us.christianlouboutin?