Review of UnlockSpector

Tel: 3549560710
live@unlockspector.com

applei2
11/12/18

thuchchanmakara2018@gmail.com.If you could say it in one sentence,what would you say add iPad Pro 12,9 Inc settings profile

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey. I located your order with your email address. As we explained you, your iPad is already UNLOCKED, CLEAN and has an activated iCloud account. If you have other questions, let me know. Either reply privately through Sitejabber OR you can send us a reply to the ticket that was created for you (Through our Ticketing platform).
chanmakarat
11/12/18

thuchchanmakara2018@gmail.com.
If you could say it in one sentence,my iPad Pro 12.9 Inc add credibility to this review with

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Chanmakara. I located your order with your email address. As we explained you, your iPad is already UNLOCKED, CLEAN and has an activated iCloud account. If you have other questions, let me know. Either reply privately through Sitejabber OR you can send us a reply to the ticket that was created for you (Through our Ticketing platform).
williamj304
11/10/18

I wanted to unlock it but I pressed check on accident and i put the wrong IMEI in also I would like a refund so I could do it again

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello William. You can simply send us a reply to the ticket that was created right after your order to cancel your order or update your IMEI number (Unless your order is already finalized/processed). You can also send us in private the Transaction ID of your PayPal InVoice, to locate your order and update it.
katiec147
10/1/18

Paid extra for it to unlock within 30 seconds. Hours later it's still not unlocked!going to be trying to get my money back!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello Katie. Can you please provide me the Transaction ID of your order to locate it? Our automated full iPhone IMEI Check report is fully online and it works normally. Waiting for your transaction ID to check if anything went wrong. Thank you.
keisham10
6/20/18

I am currently looking for icloud removal services.
The other services that I wanted to use were very
expensive. This company is honest about their service.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you Keisha. We were always very straightforward of what we provide, how to provide it and when we will provide it. We really believe that our customers (Our "to be customers" more precisely), should know with 100% certainty of what they are about to purchase. Thank you again for your nice words. You can send us a message if you have any questions for your device or for a service.
mortimerh15
6/9/18

Thanks for The Service! I Hope i Can unlock my iCloud! If you have tips for me!? Send me help hdbdldoebwbwkdoebekr

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello Mortimer. Thank you for sharing your good experience with our services. If you did not already received our recommendations for iCloud Locked iPhones, please reply to the ticket that was created for you (Right after your order), and an agent will help you as soon as possible! :D
cassandrat20
5/30/18

Thank you for the full report ! Very helpful, I was given an iPhone 7 that ended up being blacklisted .

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello Cassandra. Thank you for your nice words! We are doing our best to provide a FULL IMEI Check report and INSTANTLY! :D You can reply to the ticket that was created for you and an agent will inform you if there are any solutions for your iPhone!
mumac
5/27/18

Ive tried to find the owner by calling my local Apple Store, paid over $100 for online icloud unlock only to be told its listed as stolen and have half my $ given back to me (still too expensive!) as well as this inexpensive attempt to see if anything can be done now. Ever since my two girls (ages:9&7) found the iPhone 6 at the bottom of a box marked Free To Take at a garage sale. This business almost shadowed how sweet it was when they brought it to me saying it was meant to be ours.

Tip for consumers: With currency conversion taken into consideration, you’ve nothing to loose by checking exactly how your device is locked.

If you find out and don’t act on it, you’re orchestrating the loss like a fly to a bright light.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello Muma. I hope you could use our services BEFORE spending your precious money on Online iCloud Unlock services! They do not work. Thanx for sharing your experience you had with us here. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services :D
harryh104
5/26/18

Great service and really quick response time!!. Thanks for your help! I would use again in the future.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hello Harry. Thanx for that great review! We are doing everything we can to keep our service INSTANT. I will not mention our accuracy, since all our information are 100% accurate (Real time access to GSX!). We will wait for your next order :D
rylanb
5/14/18

Fast and effective easy to use I had no troubles at all it was absolutely amazing all I can say is I'll be using these services again in the future thank u very much

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thanx Rylan! We are trying to keep the reports & services with high quality information, focused on your request and of course instant! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied! If you have any questions, just drop us a message! Again, thanx a lot for sharing your experience with us here :D
janellej11
2/14/18

I have an iPhone thats still in contact w straight talk and didnt want the run around Trying to figure out if I could unlock it. I sent them a message and they got back to me the next day. Helpful and polite but told me they were unable to unlock it. Thanks for your help! I would use again in the future

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you Janelle for sharing with everyone your experience with us. Once a service gets online that will support your iPhone, we will immediately notify you :D For any other questions, you can contact us anytime!
tjasas
12/14/17

Zisis and the IMEI Suport Team were not ale to help me unlock an Iphone6, but they were were helpfull with answering my questions. Thanks for fast service.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Tjasa. Thanx for sharing your experience with us! Sorry that we could not help you! You can contact us anytime you want, if you have any questions about your iPhone.
heatha6
12/7/17

Zisis and the IMEI Support Team were not able to help me unlock an IPhone that I found due to circumstances outside of their control but they were very helpful with the process, profeffional and very prompt with instructions and responses to my questions. Thanks for great service! Heath Adams

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Heath. Thanx for sharing your great experience you had using our services. For any questions, we are always available for you.
aichac
12/7/17

Great customer service. they tried to unlock my phone for free, but couldn't. will recommend you carefully read the service that they provide and what you need. it's also cheap 19.95.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you Aicha. If you have any questions about your iPhone or if you want to review again your report, we are only 1 email away. Thank you again for sharing your experience you had with us here :D
jhunej
11/16/17

So far so good, even do not yet unlock my iphone8+, but they can help me to unlock my unit. Always respond to my message evertime i ask question about status of my unit, i look forward it finish, thanks

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thanx for your comment Jhune. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and recheck it if you have any questions about our report!
malikm14
7/30/17

selam azerbayijandan size yaziyorum bulundugum sorun icloud sorunu hesabim calindi ve sorularim deistirildi simdi telefonumdan mail ve iclouda dahil hicbirine girisim bulunmamatadir ama hesabimi kilitleye bildim simdi hesabimi geri almak istiyorum ama mail ve iclouda erisimim yok yardim edin lutfen
made in azerbaijan
Malik Memmedzade

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Can you please send us a private message in English? An agent will get in touch with you to help you out!
mariaa168
7/18/17

What a quick and easy way to answer your "is my phone locked" question! Great service and really quick response time!!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Maria! Thanx for this great review! Also, this is exactly the questions that we want to answer "is my phone locked/unlocked?". You cover our services in just 4 words :D Thanx again!
marcoo11
7/13/17

First time using this type of service, I got my results in less than 24 hrs. All the information I was looking for was given to me in a detailed report. 100 % accurate. Thank you for your help!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thanx a lot Marco!! If you have any questions about the report, just so you know, we are only 1 e-mail away :D
micheller171
7/13/17

Great service and helped me resell my phone for quite a bit more money because I sold it as Unlocked!!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Michelle :D This is great news! It is true that Unlocked iPhones can be sold for a better price and a detailed IMEI Check report attached to that iPhone, as you said, helped you to do that! Enjoy your extra money (Have a drink for us as well!)
johnc768
John C.
6/29/17

Excellent customer response. Site was easy to use and response to emails was fast and appropriate. I would recommend this site.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you John! We are doing our best to keep our delivery times extremely quickly and be there for supporting all our customers! Happy that we accomplish that :D
eugeneo13
6/27/17

The best thing I have used to diagnose my old iPhone. The service was thorough and within a day I got results!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you Eugene. I hope that you can now use/sell or proceed with an unlock (If it is not already unlocked) for your iPhone! Really enjoyed that you stayed satisfied with our report!
richardb326
6/26/17

Needed a quick check to verify my iPhone was unlocked. The service was inexpensive and quick. The data supplied was more than adequate for my needs.

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Richard! It never hurts to have more info right? Thank you for your great review! For any questions, just drop us an e-mail!
elizabetht82
6/26/17

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thank you Elizabeth! We are always happy to see so awesome reviews from our customers :D If you have any questions you will find us by replying to the ticket that was created for you!
marsham29
6/20/17

Very helpful! Quick to respond!
Needed to verify that my I phone 6+ was unlocked prior to moving it to another network. They did an overall check on everything and I was good to go....

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Hey Marsha! Thanx for sharing your experience with us here! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone (And keep the report for personal use!). If you have any questions, we are always available!
glenl26
5/24/17

I ordered the service (for my own phone) and as soon as I completed my order, a chat window appeared, and I had the details in 3 mins. I chatted about a few other issues as well, and they provided advice. An extremely good service, one I will use if buying an iPhone in the future! Thanks!

Response from Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Thanx Glen!! Really glad that you liked our new chat system! We are doing our best to make known the results to our user as soon as possible!! Thanx again for this great review!

Hello Venkat. Please send us in private your Transaction ID and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update!

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Maria. There is a service that can remove the blacklist status of your T-Mobile USA iPhone. Then, you can use it with any network you want, even inside USA. The only "problem" is that IF the mobile network wants to reblock your IMEI number (If they make a routine check), your iPhone will become blacklisted again. Doing an IMEI check first, will make things clearer, since we will learn the reason of the blacklist status (Which is important!).

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Sorry to dissapoint you all, but we do not offer iCloud IMEI services. However, we can suggest you some other companies. Please contact us in private.

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Hayyu, we do not offer iCloud Lock removal services. If you are the original owner, just contact Apple. They will help you our after you prove to them that you are the owner of that device.

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Martins. You need to be more specific on the issue your iPhone has. I suggest doing a full iPhone IMEI Check from our website to be able to determine what exactly is the problem with your iPhone and then suggest you some solutions!

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Dylan. We do not offer iPhone IMEI Unlock services, only IMEI GSX Check services. However, our Premium iPhone IMEI Service will provide you a full report of your iPhone, and also initiate a SIM-Lock removal request to your lock network. This is the service you should pick. If your iPhone can get unlocked, we will do it! https://unlockspector.com/checkout-premium/

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hey Stuart. If this is your iPhone, then you can simply contact Apple, prove them that you are the original owner and they will help you. If you are not, you will have to contact the Original Owner so he can help you out. If your iPhone is sold in Arab Countries, then there is a service that can help you. Please send us a message in private and an agent will help you.

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Henrique. We only provide iPhone IMEI Check reports we do not offer Premium Unlock services for Blacklisted devices nor iCloud Lock removal services. The iCloud Lock can only get removed by Apple or the Original Owner. We have an ebook which contains methods to contact Apple and the Original Owner to increase your chances for a successful iCloud Lock removal request.

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative

Hello Jan. You need to know more than just the Lock network of your iPhone. You will need to inform us about the Contract Status, Blacklist status, iCloud status, financial balance status & IMEI/Serial replacement status. I suggest using our service and we will try to remove the SIM-Lock through your lock network if the requirements are met.

By Hamed F., UnlockSpector Representative
Questions? Get answers from the UnlockSpector staff and other customers.

10 Photos for UnlockSpector