Review of UnlockingOnline

Towcester, England NN12 6DF, GB
Tel: +44 871 559 4200

muneebj
9/24/16

i have purchased unlocking for my iphone 4s but its been over 5 days no one reply emails or ans call i spent 3 £ on calls please beaware dnt buy from them

deborahs67
3/24/16

Unlocking an Apple iPhone 5c

I was quoted £40 in my local EE shop to unlock an Apple iPhone 5c. This phone was given to my son by a friend but the quote seemed quite high. I came upon this website and I have now recommended it to others.
The site is so easy to use. I was quoted £22.50 and just followed the instructions that followed after payment. It really is as easy as logging onto iTunes. It comes with a full guarantee and back up service which is re-assuring.
I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend this site to others.

D. Scully

janeh56
2/29/16

ordered code Sunday received and unlocked on Monday morning. Time stated was up to 3 days so very impressed . asked Tesco to unlock it over a week ago for free(they can apparently take up to 28 days). I am paying for a contract sim so decided to paid for a code. I am now using my sim that has been waiting to go in my phone. Will use this company again if needed in the future.

ianw34
9/7/15

My son gave me his redundant Blackberry, I wanted to use it here in France. tryed unlockingonline.com. They were half of the price quoted by Vodafone and it took 20mins from registering on their site.
Brilliant Service
Ian Wilson.

davidc225
7/16/15

I was worried about using an online service as it was my first time. Found this company through GiffGaff and everything went smoothly. I got my unlock code after a few days and it worked perfectly. Will be using again in the future if I need to.

suej24
6/28/15

Great site and cheap compared to other. Waited 5 days but was well worth it. If you can't get in touch by email or phone number, I suggest you get in touch with them on Facebook. I did and the customer service from them was the best. Highly recommend. I would use their service again. From one very happy customer x

farukb
4/27/15

I trave a lot, and outside of the US, most phones need to be unlocked. This site was easy to use and provided unlock codes not long after payment.

sup114
4/22/15

This comany is ridiculous, I am claiming back my £29.90. Not one reply to any email, and I will NOT call their number which is an 08715 number.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't.

mikec149
3/5/15

Found unlockingonline.com on Google and completed the details requested. Paid £9.99 by card and the unlock code arrived within seconds after completing payment. They supplied two codes and the first I tried worked. Total time time taken from start to finish was less than five minutes. I would use them again.

michaelc142
12/31/14

'My BlackBerry 9700 locked to T-Mobile. Very efficient service really quick less than 10 mins.

peterf39
9/18/14

Money taken - £29.99
Unlocking code promised 3-7 days - 9 days, 21 hours and still waiting
reply to e-mail promised within 24 hours - 3 days and still waiting.
Scam?
DO NOT TRUST THIS FIRM!!!!

desm99
3/3/14

HTC wildfire s unlocked in a few minutes. And really cheaply, I highly recommend this company

alastairn
1/16/14

Once I'd cracked the absence of an ALT key on 2 Blackberry 9105's, it worked a treat for both with the second code offered. Good value for money.

christinef3
7/9/13

Unlocked my blackberry curve. Could have spent the week downloading the free software but this was really cheap and unlocked it in 5 mins. Well worth the money.

rinceh
5/27/13

Unlocked LG GM360 Viewty Snap on O2 UK in 10 mins for a reasonable cost.
No problems & excellent service ;)

alland11
5/10/13

Unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 on O2 within 25 minutes of placing order. Codes arrived in 24 minutes and second one worked. Excellent service, highly recommended.

mikes156
4/1/13

I used this site to unlock a HTC Desire HD on T-Mobile it took 45 minutes from start to finish the charge was as quoted [cheap] and I had no problems whatsoever very good service.

balazst
12/22/12

This was satisfying. I tried an other unlock code provider what didn't work. They tried to solve the problem, but didn't succeed. I only had 3 attempts to go when I got 3 codes from you and the first one was working! I felt so lucky, but I know its not luck, just a good service from you. Thanks.

jimmyf8
10/15/12

Unquestionably the best unlocking site I've used. Needed a tricky phone unlocking to take away with me and I had it all done and packed in under 20 mins. Thanks unlockingonline.com!

alexanderk3
2/4/12

Successfully unlocked by Blackberry 9000 Bold (was locked to Beeline, Russia). I had some doubts using an online service, but using Unlocking Online was a positive experience, i would recommend it to anyone. Everything is done really easy, adequate pricing, code delivered in a timely manner.

jorgep2
2/3/12

My BlackBerry 8300 locked to Vodafone PT was unlocked in less than one hour. Great service.

nicko3
1/5/12

They were very quick in sorting out the unlock code and emailing the link to me

coling1
12/31/11

anyone wanting to unlock a mobile must contact unlocking online,they are 100% a perfect site too deal with.i asked them too unlock my mobile for me and within two hours it was done.i recommend them too everyone and wouldnt hesitate too use them again and told all friends too use them also

martinl9
12/22/11

Very faster. I had a BB Curve 8520 from Claro and i could unlock it faster!!!!
recommended!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the UnlockingOnline staff and other customers.

UnlockingOnline?