Review of Uni Study Notes

support@unistudynotes.org.uk

63 reviews with 5 stars

hajanthp
4/20/19

Use it for mark schemes for papers and notes for all my modules, have been using it for 3 years now, would highly recommend it

harshk18
4/19/19

Very helpful website to facilitate learning and allow access to great resources, which are condensed study notes at such a reasonable price!

mattl186
4/19/19

Notes were well organised and covered the main points of the readings (both lecture and class readings) very well. It gave me better clarity of the whole course.

trisc1
4/18/19

Very helpful revision notes across many subjects and universities. Would recommend this to my friends.

ruiw2
4/18/19

it is absolutely helpful during revision, really appreciated, and it's my third order here, come and buy the one you need!

ruiw1
4/18/19

I will definitely recommend it to my friends, I love it very much and I will tell everyone there are great notes here

gagandeept
4/17/19

they make life soo much easier. I use them every year to purchase notes so i could fill my knowledge gaps

ushu
4/16/19

This is one of the best websites!! It has given me so many notes that are helpful for my classes in all my uni years.

camlos
4/16/19

great website great websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat websitegreat website

zidaneb
4/16/19

Always on point - Not too pricy - Easily accessible via email and fast service every time for everything

saeedc1
4/15/19

Absolutely fantastic service providing and ensuring quality notes/ revisions guides are delivered in a timely manner. Also the website is easy to navigate.

martaa14
4/14/19

Very useful for revision notes across all subjects and universities notes are well structured by bullet points.

adelk6
4/12/19

Made my life much easier during exam period. Lot of useful material, and the solutions for problem sets truly helped.

armanj3
4/11/19

I found the notes I brought very useful for my courses. I purchased past solutions to exams, and since my department don't provide these, the notes were invaluable. Great value for money too.

yiannist1
4/7/19

Great notes that are we'll written and also solutions at great price that arvery helpfull. Evert student should use them.

giorgosg7
4/5/19

The notes and revision guides offered are very well written and structured and provide an excellent way to ace your revision for the exams!

thanushng
4/2/19

Very good notes , was able to learn quickly and helped me for exams , very happy with it. Used it for all my first year modules

flos7
3/30/19

...if you are pressed for time preparing for exams! It made studying for my exam much easier and helped me by providing a good summary of course material.

amyraha
2/27/19

Easy to navigate website with high quality notes for all my courses. Comprehensive notes to aide revision and supplement lectures and classes.

shaunh50
2/3/19

Great site which provides access to a huge array of notes. Purchased a few sets which have saved me time when it came to revision.

samuele64
1/28/19

Really solid notes! Aids in understanding lecture besides providing pointers on how to do well in exams. WOuld recommend for pre-exam.

wangc3
1/23/19

I bought a set of notes which is immensely helpful with my revision. It saves me a lot of time from gathering bits of information in one place. It is useful in helping me to understand the key concepts of a particular topic.

bobs600
1/21/19

I recently used this service to obtain some notes for one of my modules, the notes proved very useful summarising key concepts and helping to explain things in an easier format

gid1
1/16/19

I bought one of the document and it was comprehensive and detail. The note really helps me with my module

devil3
1/10/19

Really helped me in my Jan exams. Would have been pretty lost without them as they were able to point me in the right direction with regards to examinable content.

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Uni Study Notes