Review of Uni Study Notes

support@unistudynotes.org.uk

90 reviews with 5 stars

nadinel27
5/29/19

This is especially useful for exam revision, as it is the entire course content already filtered, thus very compact. Ready to access immediately. Found this very useful!

katiel120
5/17/19

Very helpful. Saved my life. I bought notes for EC 102, and helped a lot. Recommend to all the students.

non262
5/15/19

When your struggling, the notes they have here can be really beneficial, I recommend it for all students. Bought family law notes! And they look amazing.

serjint
5/14/19

Unistudy has a wide range of revision notes that can be both concise and comprehensive as well, across a wide range of subjects. Most notes are updated.

xiaomot
5/13/19

I think uni study notes is really helpful for my revision!! Especially for a student who have so many essay-based subjects to review like me.

luciaz8
5/10/19

The notes is very helpful and the price is reasonable! I have purchased many times on this website and these notes really helps with my exams.

naimf
5/10/19

Helped me with my revision massively. Had all the key essays needed for my exams and has made my life easier.

peterl421
5/10/19

very good website, good material for revision purpose, good quality notes and exam solution , will reccommend

aliyyaha2
5/9/19

Notes were extremely detailed and delivery was prompt! Simplified a very complicated module for me very easily.

victoriac173
5/8/19

This website has provided invaluable help during my exam season, the notes I received have been of super good quality and have helped me cram all the required information really quickly!

richardt372
5/6/19

Very good detailed notes and essay plans. The notes were clear and concise, and very promptly delivered. They thoroughly break down the readings and underline the key arguments. These notes are adequate on their own to get you a good grade.

danield371
5/5/19

Very well laid out website that was easy to use. Very quick delivery as well. Perfect at what it does.

woojinj
5/5/19

Very detailed description on every topic.
The noted was one of the big part made me get good grades on final exam.

alexa395
5/5/19

The best website to find help especially when revising for exams.you can find everything you need. Definitely check it out.

alexx26
5/4/19

Really helpful and clear notes which give me many ideas to revise, and reasonable cost for what I received.

garethl8
5/4/19

The notes were well organised and at a very affordable price! I bought 2 sets of notes and would do so again!

fk31
5/4/19

really good website that helps uni students get useful and comprehensive notes especially during exams.

ziqip
5/3/19

Brilliant experience! If the seller can show what chapters included (when the notes are not covered everything) it would be better.

sp163
5/2/19

Amazing set of resources for a wide range of courses - perfect for last minute revision! I was slightly nervous at first regarding the quality - but don't worry!

jasveenk1
4/29/19

great notes, great website. They have really good notes for many subjects. They often provide discounts as well.

mudiw
4/28/19

Excellent notes, clear and helpful. I used it to revise my account and finance, the management part is brilliant.

lillys18
4/26/19

recommend for LSE, some qualitative questions are good for preparation for the exams, some are good for the quant

robynm79
4/26/19

Uni Study Notes has been so helpful in making me more confident for exams. As a student who deferred, I don't know any other students who take my courses this year, so don't have the opportunity to share notes, but being able to buy them has helped hugely.

samm357
4/25/19

useful and a life saver during exam season, have been using for 3 years now.
would definitely recommend/

gracep81
4/24/19

The notes on this site are great provided you have selected the right ones! A great platform that I'm sure has helped alot of us!

Questions? Get answers from the Uni Study Notes staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Uni Study Notes